Fugue State

a state or period of loss of awareness of one's identity

New Thread

Away Notices, drop us a line!
Mar 16 2016, 03:36 PM
taco magician
stressed, depressed, and not even well dressed, because I’m too GD lazy to do laundry.
Zero Fuck Society
equal opportunity employer
wifed AF
Trash Can-not

awards

garbage monster
a muffin factory
lady bits | PST | 3/3/3 | Sarahroo#5726
Going Somewhere?

Real life happens, we all know and understand this so if you're going to be gone for longer than a few days and need to let staff and or your writing partners know please just fill out the code below and reply to this thread. Once your tentative date has passed we will delete your reply. If you need to extend your date just edit your post!~

Please note that if your away extends beyond a month, your away message will not save you from any AC that happens during this time. If your away message has no actual dates we will keep it for no longer than 2 weeks. Please be as accurate as you can with your dates, this is for the courtesy of your writing partners and their own writing as much as it is for you!

CODE
[AWAY=date - date]
Reason if needed/wanted

[b]This will effect the following characters:[/b][list]
[*] First Last
[*] First Last

[/list][/AWAY]
Jan 21 2018, 09:31 PM
taco magician
stressed, depressed, and not even well dressed, because I’m too GD lazy to do laundry.
Zero Fuck Society
equal opportunity employer
wifed AF
Trash Can-not

awards

garbage monster
a muffin factory
lady bits | PST | 3/3/3 | Sarahroo#5726
Seeyalaterbye! I'll be gone from:

Just a super pre-warning!~
husband's birthday so we'll be taking our annual coast trip for a week-ish to relax and exist in a cute little cottage on the beach (legit, it's like a 3min walk to the ocean 8D). I'll be around and we'll have wifi, so I'll not be gone gone, but I'll also only be posting for ship things and even then, likely not every day. so just a heads up that I'll be slow on tags for a few days~

This will effect the following characters:
  • all my POS babus x.x
Feb 21st - 25th
Feb 13 2018, 08:55 PM
reliably unreliable
I'm a dude He's a dude She's a dude We're all dudes, hey
Chaotic neutral
Supes gay
Toxic waste
Jooh

awards

Generally Adequate
Jooh
She/her | CST | 3/3/3 | Joohlia#0303

Not away, but likely slower than usual, possibly just posting on weekends. I got promoted (yay!) so I'll be super busy with training (boo!) and rakin' in all that extra dough (yay!).

Dolla dolla bills, y'all.

• Ackley Cote
  • Joey Scheinberg
  • Milo Alondra
  • Regina Splinter
  • Zeynep Bullukçu
Feb 15 - Mar 15
Feb 14 2018, 07:28 AM
Sea Trash
i like to think i have a colorful perspective. i just wish i can show you.
Mitten Coven
Heterosexual
Single and not ready to mingle
you with the face

awards

the other one
Yukie
she ,her, thing | EST | other | Yukie#7980

So i've been dead to the world for like two days so far already. I'm getting sick and its getting worse. I also have two jobs that i can't afford to not work but i my have to if this keeps up. Replies will probably presume this weekend, or perhaps sunday/monday. I have the replies done i'm just afraid of getting attacked while i'm sick. Who knows i could post tomorrow if i actually called off and ruin myself. =||| idk i can't tell if i have a fever, i'm coughing, i'm starting to get stuffy and its valentines day. OH BOY. I'm on discord, and i will respond but, probably ubber lag.

Yeah... imma be dead to the world probably for like a week. =||
love you and smooches <3

• i have too many
2/14 - 2/21
Yesterday at 03:13 pm
Devil child
IT'S SO PRETTY!!!
Heaven and Hell
Heterosexual
Taken
J

awards

Gotta Catch 'Em All
J-Chan
She/Her/It | MST | 3/3/3 |

This is a tentative message to say that I am going to be slower than usual with posts for the next couple weeks that I know of - I have tests coming up, essays due, muse hates me and I have a new class starting on March 19th. So please bear with me. I will try to do a few posts a week if I am able to. I've been getting my homework done early in the week, so I may have more time on my hands here or there. If I had to guess this might extend into later on in the semester, maybe even to the end of it. Again, I am not leaving entirely - just going to be a little slower with responses.

• Kaegan Cross
  • Xander Grayson
  • Roland Sauvage
  • Harley Johnson
  • Lawrence Benoit
  • Abraham Montanari
  • Micah Kalashnikov
  • Darius Sheppard
  • Alaric Engel
  • Garrett Mitchell
  • Kiernan Rowe
  • Mallory Trudeau
  • Jonathan Walker
  • Taner Bullukçu
  • Michael Connor
now - later

Topic Options

Fast Reply

New Thread

UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED MEFA; a pre-Shepard Mass Effect RP Ataraxy Frisson RPG
Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
Maelstrom All of Me Fractured The Four Dimensions OCULI VIDENTIUM The Reckless Kind 

Shadowplay RPG-D
Tagbox requires separate login, sign up below -- mark mature tags with [m]

Skinned by SARAH exclusively for Fugue State.