| Staff | Member | Guest
PLS NO: plots, tags or adverts in the cbox~

fugu stat
e
Welcome to fugue state!

We're a premium, no WC, 18+ supernatural site set in San Francisco, California. Please register first & last in proper case. If you have any questions poke our cbox or contact a staff member and we'll get back to you ASAP!~

New Thread!
Poll

Away Notices, drop us a line!
Sarah
 Posted: Mar 16 2016, 03:36 PM
457 posts
puppeted by a muffin factory
Trash Can-not
PST she/her/that bitch
job
sexy results
species
PoS
group
Zero Fuck Society
sexuality
equal opportunity employer
status
wifed AF
mature
Yasss, touch my butts~
stressed, depressed, and not even well dressed.. because I’m too GD lazy to do laundry.
garbage momster

Going Somewhere?

Real life happens, we all know and understand this so if you're going to be gone for longer than a few days and need to let staff and or your writing partners know please just fill out the code below and reply to this thread. Once your tentative date has passed we will delete your reply. If you need to extend your date just edit your post!~

Please note that if your away extends beyond a month, your away message will not save you from any AC that happens during this time. If your away message has no actual dates we will keep it for no longer than 2 weeks. Please be as accurate as you can with your dates, this is for the courtesy of your writing partners and their own writing as much as it is for you!

CODE
[AWAY=date - date]
Reason if needed/wanted

[b]This will effect the following characters:[/b][list]
[*] First Last
[*] First Last

[/list][/AWAY]
PMEmailAIM
^
kenzie
 Posted: Jul 4 2017, 03:05 PM
6 posts
puppeted by Kenzie
the coffee addict
EST (Canada) N/A
job
coffee addict
species
sleep deprived coxie
group
whoever has the angst
sexuality
it's not what you think
status
committed relationship with caffeine
mature
debauchery and dangly bits
Death Before Decaf
N/A
coffee junkie

Seeyalaterbye! I'll be gone from:

Heading down to Florida for two and a half weeks to visit a friend and my boyfriend so I may poof a bit. Or pop on via mobile.

This will effect the following characters:
  • Belda DeRosier
  • Duncan Anderson
  • Sloan Dysis
  • Theophania Arvanitis
16/07 - 2/08
PMAIM
^
Jink
 Posted: Jul 5 2017, 06:49 AM
1 posts
puppeted by Jink
Jink
cst she/her
job
Transponster
species
Human
group
N/A
sexuality
N/A
status
N/A
mature
yes
I don't think I'm quite as odd as others say I am.
N/A
N/A

My summer has been crazy and I thought it'd be back to normal by July but it looks like I'll be scarce like I was in June! Putting this in so people don't think I'm ghosting on purpose :). Hoping to be back and more active sooner than the end of July, but wishes and fishes etc lmao. GO AWAY RL!

• Jay Donovan
  • Kekoa Atwater
  • Erin Grey
  • Rahim Ramal
  • Adrian Robicheaux
July 5 - July 26
PMEmailAIM
^
Yukie
 Posted: Jul 18 2017, 12:05 AM
83 posts
puppeted by Yukie
hey you with the face
EST she, her
job
artist with a lot of problems
species
Trash
group
Mitten Coven
sexuality
Heterosexual
status
Single and not ready to mingle
mature
lololol of course
i like to think i have a colorful perspective. i just wish i can show you.
the other one

This is just slooowness and to say where the fuck I've been.

So if ya'll haven't heard or noticed (because i may have ranted too much about it lol) I've been searching for a job and well fuck, the hospital actually accepted me to be a patient transport.

So i knew I would be doing a 2 week training period of 40 hours per week, monday-friday from 3pm to 11pm every day. Little did i know that they started that...today. (That's a whole other story of how my day went, fuck.). On top of that i'm still working at my other job, probably only one day because if i did two i wouldn't get a day off work for two weeks lol.

I may not chat very often, but i always lurk and peak at my discord lol. But I will be a little slow with replies just so i can get use to this. I have time before and after to write but i may not post immediately just so i have control of what i have to write.

So yeah, imma be slow for a bit, but i actually got a decent paying job so i should probably make sure i dont fuck it up. =|| I dun wanna be an adult any more!

You can still bother me on discord, i'll respond when i can lol.

I'm too lazy to list it all lol.
7/18-7/22ish
PMEmailAIM
^

Topic Options
Fast Reply
New Thread!
Poll

affs & tags
Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
From the Darkest Hour We Rise Maelstrom All of Me Fractured Preeminence 

SURFACE LIES Black Prism ACTA ruinandrise UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED MEFA; a pre-Shepard Mass Effect RP
Shadowplay RPG-D
Tagbox requires separate login. Sign up using the gear below.

Skinned by SARAH exclusively for Fugue State.