| Staff | Member | Guest
NO: plotting, tagging or advertising in cbox

fugu stat
e
Welcome to fugue state!

We're a premium, no WC, 18+ supernatural site set in San Francisco, California. Please register first & last in proper case. If you have any questions poke our cbox or contact a staff member and we'll get back to you ASAP!~

New Thread!

Suggestions, site & cbox gifs!
Sarah
 Posted: Mar 16 2016, 02:05 PM
408 posts
puppeted by a muffin factory
Trash Can-not
PST she/her/that bitch
job
sexy results
species
PoS
group
Zero Fuck Society
sexuality
equal opportunity employer
status
wifed AF
mature
Yasss, touch my butts~
stressed, depressed, and not even well dressed.. because I’m too GD lazy to do laundry.
garbage momster

suggestions

Have something you'd like to see on FS? Drop us a line and let us know!

Our cbox gifs are a max size of 185x100, if you'd like to suggest something or crop something for the cbox just leave it here and we'll add it asap!~

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailAIM
^
Jordan
 Posted: Jul 16 2016, 09:45 PM
1 posts
puppeted by Jordan
Jordan
CST He/Him/His
job
Student
species
N/A
group
School
sexuality
Homosexual
status
Single
mature
Yes, but talk to me first.
"I want people to realize, that it's okay to make mistakes, it's okay to fall down. Get up, look sickening, and Make Them Eat It!" -Latrice Royale
The Wannabe Queen

Just a thought I had and I have seen it have mixed success on different sites, but maybe an In-Character Chat box might be fun. It can be made a specific and static location (i.e. a coffee shop or a club) that people can go to and just meet other characters.
PM
^
Sarah
 Posted: Jul 16 2016, 10:33 PM
408 posts
Trash Can-not
PST she/her/that bitch
job
sexy results
species
PoS
group
Zero Fuck Society
sexuality
status
wifed AF
mature
Yasss, touch my butts~
stressed, depressed, and not even well dressed.. because I’m too GD lazy to do laundry.
garbage momster

ICCboxI've seen this on a slurry of other sites with the same result as you've mentioned. To be quite frank I don't like them and for a host of issues that only staff really ever has to deal with (which again, to be frank would fall on me as I'm the one who doesn't actually have a life/job lmao). My biggest complaint against them would be the simple fact that this is a writing site and I'd much rather promote the fact that we have a rotating open thread feature located just beneath the cbox (as well as a thread to list them attached to this), therein promoting the reason all you lovely people are here in the first place; to write lol.

I can look into an ICCbox if it's something that interests other people as well but there is no reason that an open thread (and even inside of that tangent, we have no word count so you can rapid fire a thread anywhere on the board) can't be slapped up to do the exact same thing w/o requiring staff to monitor/code/etc.

Even beyond this, I'd also highly encourage anyone who wants to expand their relationships and meet new people to toss up open threads in the current (and any future) event forums. This is the perfect place to bump into random people and TBH this is really why we do them, to encourage you guys to throw open threads up there and have other random people run into (sometimes literally lol) your characters. Don't be shy, toss some people at those events, you might be surprised at the outcome!~

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailAIM
^
Perro
 Posted: Feb 18 2017, 04:39 AM
8 posts
puppeted by Perro
Hey, Hotstuff
EST she/her/hers
job
RP Junkie
species
marionette
group
Lobster Lovers Anonymous
sexuality
Try to Guess ;D
status
Half a RomCom
mature
3-3-3
Men used to wear hats everyday, but the world's changed
N/A
imperatrix

#mundane.

It'd be cool to have a "rainbow" color or something for the member group tag in the wanted ads when you have a character who can be any species! Like a mixture of the four colors or the colors in lines? A gradient from one to the next? And then the group could be called like "any" or "open"? And that way when people are skimming they don't skip over a character they might want to pick up because it has the wrong color.:D
PMAIM
^
Sarah
 Posted: Feb 18 2017, 02:07 PM
408 posts
Trash Can-not
PST she/her/that bitch
job
sexy results
species
PoS
group
Zero Fuck Society
sexuality
status
wifed AF
mature
Yasss, touch my butts~
garbage momster

@Perro
Yas, I can totally do this! I'll look into it tonight/tomorrow and whip something up~

& done. enjoy that rainbow vomit lmao~

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailAIM
^

Topic Options
Fast Reply
New Thread!

affs & tags
Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
From the Darkest Hour We Rise Maelstrom All of Me Cruelest Animal Devoid of Color Fractured Bad Things Preeminence 

Black Prism ACTA ruinandrise UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED MEFA; a pre-Shepard Mass Effect RP
Shadowplay RPG-D
Tagbox requires separate login. Sign up using the gear below.

Skinned by SARAH exclusively for Fugue State.