Reggie
Ashley
I found a weird dog

user posted image

It doesn't have a collar should I bring it home

@Ashley Brett
Sep 30 2017, 03:35 PM
wolf
"If I could hold back the rain, Would you numb the pain? 'Cause I remember everything"
Furore
Bisexual
Single
Pup

awards

Puppy Herder
Dani
She/Her | Eastern | 0/0/0 |
Sender
Receiver
I found a weird dog. user posted image It doesn't have a collar should I bring it home No. Please don't. That is not a dog meant to go home
Sep 30 2017, 03:49 PM

awards

| | |
Reggie
Ashley
No. Please don't. That is not a dog meant to go home Okay He really didn't like the leash anyway You should bring rose here to play with the swimming dogs

Sep 30 2017, 03:59 PM
wolf
"If I could hold back the rain, Would you numb the pain? 'Cause I remember everything"
Furore
Bisexual
Single
Pup

awards

Puppy Herder
Dani
Pup
Reggie
He really didn't like the leash anyway You should bring rose here to play with the swimming dogs Leash? Where did you get a leash? And maybe. We would have to make sure water dogs do not hurt Rose. She won't be able to swim like them and they might try to hurt her.
Sep 30 2017, 05:10 PM

awards

| | |
Reggie
Ashley
Leash? Where did you get a leash? And maybe. We would have to make sure water dogs do not hurt Rose. She won't be able to swim like them and they might try to hurt her. I made it from seaweed Did you know there are forests of seaweed in the ocean Maybe I can go swimming with rose we can practice
Oct 1 2017, 11:11 AM
wolf
Furore
Bisexual
Single
Pup

awards

Puppy Herder
Dani
Pup
Reggie
I made it from seaweed Did you know there are forests of seaweed in the ocean Maybe I can go swimming with rose we can practice Out of seaweed? Well, I mean, I guess that might have worked. Yes, I knew that. I hate when it touches my foot. If you two are going to practice swimming, I would prefer it if you do not do that around the seadogs and go to a place meant for people and dogs to swim. Please.
May 15 2018, 05:21 PM
Sea Trash
i like to think i have a colorful perspective. i just wish i can show you.
Mitten Coven
Heterosexual
Single and not ready to mingle
you with the face

awards

the other one
Yukie
she ,her, thing | EST | other | Yukie#7980
This thread has been archived due to inactivity. This inactivity is likely due to one or more of the following issues:
  • The thread has not been replied to in at least 3 weeks.
  • Your account has not been logged into for at least 3 weeks.
  • There has been no other contact from player/character for at least 3 weeks.
  • One or more of the players has missed the mandatory AC.
  • There is no reply to the away thread, the reply to the away thread is set for a period of time over 3 weeks and or the reply has lapsed past it's suggested away time.

Never fear, if this is a thread you would like to continue please just pop back in and contact your writing partner to check their interest/activity and then post in the site moderation thread and a staff member can move the thread back without hassle!

Topic Options

Closed

New Thread

UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED Ataraxy Frisson RPG
Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
Maelstrom The Four Dimensions The Reckless Kind 『 M E R C Y 』 Vexxor Mass Effect: from ashes Potterwatch Restored 

Shadowplay RPG-D
tagbox requires separate login, register below -- pls mark [tw] and [m] tags

Skinned by SARAH exclusively for Fugue State.