Respirar y sacar la voz.
Gay
Single & Skanky
Milo

awards

Asshole, tbh
Jooh
She/her | CST | 3/3/3 | Joohlia#0303
Francis - or Franklin or something - was pretty much Soren's fault. That's how Milo saw it anyway. Soren or maybe Yuu. Anyway, the two of them were taking some precious personal time off to get their bone on or something like that. Milo would probably think the whole thing was stupid even if he didn't straight up dislike Soren in the first place. Them being out of town meant Thad was working longer hours keeping everything on track, and that meant he was never home. And Milo was bored.

He'd gotten way too used to convenient sex just down the hall from him. Maybe them sleeping together wasn't the best idea when it came to emotional and social well-being, but damn if it didn't do it for Milo. Older quasi-paternal figure with a dominant streak? Yes. Yes please. He was pretty sure he'd actually been annoying Thad to some extent. That or Thad got off on trying to continue playing video games while Milo tried to blow him. Could go either way with that guy.

Francis, though. Or Fred. He was obviously a direct result of sexual neglect. Milo had been bored, again. He ended up at a club, he ended up drunk off his ass, and the next thing he knew he was dancing while sucking on an unfamiliar tongue. Francis's. Or Felipe. God damn it.

Milo brought the guy home, whatever his name was. Judging by the used condoms adjacent to but not inside of his wastebasket and the bottle of lube that had spilled on the hardwood floor next to the bed, they had definitely gotten down to it last night. Judging by the soft snoring behind him, Milo could also surmise that F-whatever hadn't had the good manners to leave once they were through.

Fuck. He closed his eyes and listened to the sounds of the house. Sure enough, he heard the familiar sound of Thad's sleep breathing down the hall, steady and shallow. Milo had no idea what their status was. Definitely not anything serious, but considering they lived together and Thad was his giver of eternal life, it wasn't exactly casual either. He definitely didn't think it was good form to parade one-night-stands in front of a semi-maybe-half-serious fuck-buddy. Not that Thad was his buddy. Fuck-sire? Fuck roommate. Fuck guy-claiming-him-as-a-tax-dependent.

Milo rolled over and looked at his bed mate. He looked older than Milo, but was probably right around the same age. Hipster beard, the kind that would have given him beard burn where the sun don't shine before Milo was turned. He shoved Felix's shoulder. "Hey, get up," he whispered. The guy slowly blinked his eyes open. "You gotta clear out. Like, now," Milo told him.

Fabian looked morning-grumpy and a bit offended. "Seriously?"

Nodding solemnly, Milo cringed and lied, "My boyfriend came home last night. He's asleep, but you gotta book it before he wakes up."

Fabricio rubbed at his face and swore, but to his credit he got up and started dressing quickly. "You know this makes you a total asshole right?" he commented.

Milo sat up and rubbed at the back of his neck. "Yeah, yeah, got it. Thanks for being a sport. Thank you for your service." He pulled on a pair of shorts without underwear and went to open the door for Fuckface. He led him down the hall toward the front door. And there was the stupid dog, looking up and growling loudly at Franklin like he hadn't just spent the whole night here. Milo shushed the dog and ushered Florentino out the front door.

The man paused on the stoop. "Bye, Milo," he said.

"Yeah, see you..." Milo made a pained expression.

"Aaron."

"Ah, man, I was definitely gonna say that." Aaron had his phone out, opening the uber app. "Hey, do you want my number?"

There was that offended glare again. "No."

"Yeah, that's probably fair," he agreed. Milo closed the door and immediately heard the creak of floorboards. He closed his eyes and rested his forehead against the door with a sigh.

@Yukie
Jan 9 2018, 09:35 AM
Vampire
I know what I am. I just feel torn when it comes to survival.
Valdit Nest
Bisexual
Single
Thad

awards

troubled morals
Yukie
she,her | EST | 3/3/3 | Yukie#7980

He didn’t remember what time he got home.

Thaddeus had been working late, purposefully as his brother and Yuan were gone for the time being. He didn’t mind it. The vampire had done it before and if he kept this up for another day or two he would be ahead of schedule and could relax more. He didn’t bother looking at the time as he made his way through the door and a familiar pup greeted him. Frigg would wag her tail happily at the site of her owner returning home. He’d return her cheer with a few pets, looking around to see if she had been feed properly.

Not taking chances, he’d wait to feed her in the morning and decided to let her out while he put away his things and undressed. The sounds of snoring would be heard from Milo’s room, and the smell of sex. A silent chuckle to himself, he’d not bother and let them be until later. After changing into his pants and letting Frigg in once more he’d made his way to his bed, not waiting to even get under the covers but fell asleep almost too quickly then he normally would on a regular basis. Sometimes he did have schedules that were nocturnal, or sometimes not. It was all a cycle and would eventually go back to normal.

Again, he didn’t focus on time, but he felt his body wake up to voice down the hall and then a growl from Frigg moment later. A subtle grin would make him sit up, rubbing his face and yawned. He felt tired, but also didn’t. Thinking he would get a drink, he’d slowly get up, and slowly make his way out while Milo’s guest was being set out. In the hall there was a wallet unfamiliar to him just sitting there. He’d reach down picking it up and flipped it open to see of any IDs and such. Aaron? Seeing the cash, Thaddeus plucked the few buckets out and put into his pocket.

He wasn’t always saint, even if they were alive.

Thaddeus would make it way out of the hall, leaning on the walk way as he saw the door clothes with Milo standing against it. He’d grinned crossing his arms over his chest. “Seems like you and Aaron had some fun. Met him at a club I’m guessing?” the sireling would turn quickly to see him and before he asked how he knew, he’d lift up the wallet in his hand and lightly waved it. “Give him about a minute he’ll be back.”

Sure enough there was a knock at the door and Thaddeus waved Milo to open it, being so casually as if nothing was wrong. Aaron would peak in, “Hey I left my…” he’s pause seeing Thaddeus. The vampire just smile holding it up, “Think you forgot something. It must have fallen out of your pants.”The stranger suddenly looked panicked as if he was in the biggest trouble. “I..uh…dude I didn’t know. He didn’t mention he was dating anyone! We were both wasted and..” Thaddeus gave him a puzzled look and started to laugh as he walked over to hand him his possessions. You’re not…mad?

“Aaron was it?” Thaddeus gave him a pat on the shoulder. “No, we’re not. You’re safe. Get home safely.” The guy took his wallet, a little speechless at the scenario before he walked out of the house to grab his uber that would be arriving. The sire looked to Milo and put his hands in his pocket, tilting his head at him. “Needed an excuse to kick him out? Was he that bad at sex?”

you think you're slick lmao
Jan 9 2018, 12:11 PM
Respirar y sacar la voz.
Gay
Single & Skanky
Milo

awards

Asshole, tbh
Jooh
Milo spun around at the sound of Thad's voice, caught halfway between protesting his innocence and asking how much Thad had heard, assuming he learned Aaron's name the same moment Milo had, overhearing it. Instead, his eyes fell on the wallet, and he sighed. As Milo opened the door, he cringed, bracing himself for the worst. Thad being possessive or threatening or something, telling Aaron to get the fuck off his property. No such reaction. From that he could only assume that Thad was doing that calm-before-the-storm thing he did sometimes. It wasn't Aaron's fault, after all. Milo was going to get the bitch-out for this.

The door closed, and he stared at Thad warily, hair still sticking up from sleep, face still creased from his pillow case. Thad didn't seem upset. It made him suspicious. "Um, no, I just -" He stumbled over his explanations. "I mean, I don't really remember, so he couldn't have been that good, but I just... I thought..."

He shifted from foot to foot, sort of wishing he was having this conversation in something other than a pair of shorts so small they almost didn't cover his junk. Something with pockets, maybe. He didn't know what to do with his hands.

Turning back toward the kitchen, Milo went to get himself a glass of water. His mouth still tasted like sleep. Safely facing away from his sire, he continued. "I wasn't sure if you'd mind. Y'know, me having someone over." Milo was under no illusions that Thad thought they were exclusive or anything ridiculous like that. It didn't mean that he wouldn't get jealous having Milo fuck another guy in his own house. He grabbed a glass down from the cabinet and filled it at the sink, eyes fixed on it while the water flowed. After he shut off the tap, Milo finally turned around to face Thad, leaning against the counter. "Do you mind?" he asked cautiously.
Jan 9 2018, 05:13 PM
Vampire
Valdit Nest
Bisexual
Single
Thad

awards

troubled morals
Yukie
Thaddeus would calmly look at the boy, a little confused at the sudden…shyness and hesitation. His brows would furrow, him stumbling and turning away to head to the kitchen. The sire still felt a little too tired still to really think much about it. He’d keep his hands tucked in his pocket, walking over to the fridge yawning as he went to reach and pull out a bottle of blood. He thought about going back to bed, maybe they both should. Taking the bottle he’d pop it open, heading to the table to have a seat while Milo proceeded to still look away from him.

Mad? He wasn’t sure why the boy thought he would be mad. He had his boundaries the boy couldn’t cross and he should have known what he expected of him. Thaddeus would begin to drink from the bottle. Letting the crimson liquid coat the back of this throat to ease his body, he thought about going back to bed. Head tilted back and eyes closed he heard Milo address him again, asking if he minded. A smile would lightly tug his lips as he set his head back up properly on his shoulders. “As long as your company doesn’t go through the house and you don’t destroy anything but what’s in your room, I’m okay with it.”

Taking another drink, he’d chug the rest of the blood before putting the bottle back down. His arms stretched up and over his head as he stood to his feet. Thaddeus would walk over to Milo, hands still tucked away in his pockets as his arms lightly nudged his “Maybe you should head back to bed. I’m going to probably do the same.” He’d take his hand out, not hesitating as he pushed the boys hair back to something that was somewhat controlled for bed head.

Why would he assume he’d mind?

Thad didn’t try to look at the boy, but he’d look at his general stance. He looked at the water in his hand, how he stood and then how he looked at him with a weird uncertainty. “I suppose I sort of assumed you would bring someone home. At least you have the decency to do it when I’m out, so I appreciate that. But no, I don’t mind as long as you keep up with the boundaries I have.” He’d tilt his head casually at Milo, “Is that why you lied to him? You thought I would be upset over it, so you made an excuse to get him out?”
Jan 9 2018, 06:02 PM
Respirar y sacar la voz.
Gay
Single & Skanky
Milo

awards

Asshole, tbh
Jooh
Milo's nostrils flared at the scent of blood. He'd fed last night, but he was young and the smell still got a reaction. He gripped the counter a bit more firmly and took a long sip of water. Compared to just five years ago, his self-control was miles better these days. Chewing on his lower lip, he listened to Thad's conditions. The house. He thought that Milo thought that he was worried about a hookup trashing the house. God, he hadn't even thought about that before bringing the guy home. Then again, he'd been so trashed he probably hadn't been thinking about anything.

Thad's touch settled him somewhat, and Milo let his shoulders relax as he realized that the man wasn't upset with him. He was sure his hair was unruly after falling asleep with product still in it. It was thick, and he needed to get it cut soon. He smiled softly at the man, already thinking about following Thad to his room, slipping under the covers with him and pretending to go back to sleep for all of five seconds before slipping under the covers and going down on the man. He'd been expecting a fight, but all was right with the world. Thad didn't mind.

Milo's serene expression soured slowly, like the thought was dawning on him in stages. Thad didn't mind.

"You don't mind... like at all? Not even a little bit?" he asked, the beginnings of outrage simmering in his tone. "I had some random guy over and you just, what, don't care?"

He stopped himself, holding up a hand and shaking his head before Thad could respond. "That's good. That's fine!" he insisted quickly, unconvincing as he argued with himself. "You shouldn't. Care, I mean." He turned back around, rinsing his glass off as he rambled on. "'Cause obviously I'm gonna do my thing, gonna do whatever I'm gonna do, and you and I, we're not, y'know, anything. So it'd be totally weird if you got -"

Milo cut himself off as he shut off the water, looking toward the ceiling and gesturing wildly with the glass still in his hand. "Just, y'know, I thought maybe you'd be, like, a little bit bothered? Like, obviously we're gonna hook up with other people, but I dunno, seeing the guy that nailed me last night - twice! It was twice." There had been two condoms in any case. He set the glass down finally and turned back to face Thad. His jaw was tight.

"But that's good. You shouldn't be bothered. That some other guy boned me twice in your house last night. I'd be really annoyed if you got all possessive and shit on me. That'd be really lame." Milo made a very poor imitation of casual and couldn't-care-less, his posture strung tight with bitchy passive aggression.
Jan 9 2018, 06:51 PM
Vampire
Valdit Nest
Bisexual
Single
Thad

awards

troubled morals
Yukie
No he didn’t mind.

Thaddeus noticed the boy suddenly start to slightly change from tired, morning sleep head to a slightly…simmering pipe that looked like it was going to explode. He didn’t see the problem. They weren’t ‘together’, nor did the boy express such desires to be more than what they were. Milo, began to form into probably one of the most passive aggressive person he’d had ever seen in a very long time. It was almost like seeing a narcissistic teenager rambling and trying to cover up he was offended someone didn’t want to give him attention or bang his brains out.

It was slightly adorable.

The sire would just stand there. Trying his hardest not to laugh, when will he ever learn. He’s just nod in agreement. Listening to the boy continue circling around the idea that he was bothered that Thaddeus was fine and didn’t mind. “Well, twice isn’t really a big thing. I’ve done you three times in one night remember? But props to him for not passing out after the first try. Also, I thought you said you couldn’t remember what happened?” Thad would just grinned, turning into a smirk. His head would shake, taking his empty bottle and putting it into the sink as he stood there.

His hands would return to his pocket and offered a lopsided grin to the sireling that obviously was still huffing and puffing. So, he decided to give him a little to work with. “Well Milo, if you MUST know…. I am bothered….” he paused. A hint of dramatic effect. “…I’m bothered I wasn’t able to give you your Christmas present until today.” Both hands would come out of pocket, setting on both side of Milo’s shoulders. “How about you wash up and meet me in my room.” Not believing ‘no’ would be an answer; Thaddeus would make it way back to his room humming away.

Once returned, he’d head to his closet, putting out a party bag that had some gifts inside for Milo. He originally wanted to give it to him during Christmas, but times got busy. He’s set that to one side of the bed while the vampire occupied the other laying down. He’d pull covered over his legs and torso getting comfortable and almost feeling sleepy again. He didn’t keep track of the time gone by until Milo had finally walked into his room. Eyes were closed and arm stretched up and over his eyes as he rested in his comfortable bed.

He heard him walking in, but he kept himself still because he was comfortable. Thaddeus’s smile still showing as he grinned. “Go ahead. Open it.”
Jan 12 2018, 09:01 PM
Respirar y sacar la voz.
Gay
Single & Skanky
Milo

awards

Asshole, tbh
Jooh
Milo stood with his mouth open on a reply, fully prepared to continued his indignant ranting but thrown by Thad's next comment. He flushed slightly, not out of embarrassment at how true the words were but because he really really wanted to be upset right now, and it was almost impossible to fight off the smile they brought to his face. Milo bit his lower lip and looked down. His hands moved out to brace against the counter behind him, drumming on the granite. "I remember," he agreed. "The three times that is. And I was going by how many condoms we used. So, y'know. Who knows."

Looking up, he felt hopeful that Thad would finally give him what he'd been fishing for. Jealousy, possessiveness, any of the unhealthy relationship behaviors that were all he knew of affection. He listened and waited until Thad turned away to rub a hand over his face, shoulders sagging as he sighed. Because his sire was so fucking sweet and level-headed, Milo had no idea what to do with him. How was he supposed to know what a guy was thinking if they weren't throwing glassware at each other's heads?

He did as he was told, though, going to the bathroom and taking a quick shower, scrubbing the leftover product from his hair. After brushing his teeth and checking himself in the mirror - God, his hair still wasn't behaving - he went to his room for a clean pair of sweats, then made his way to Thad's. His sire was looking way too handsome sitting there waiting for him.

Milo fought fire with fire, offering a playful grin and swaying his hips as he walked in. He crawled onto the end of the bed. "There's actually a present? I thought that was just an excuse to get me in bed," he joked. Even as he picked up the bag and opened it, he was expecting it to be something sex related. Or at least more overtly sex related. Sex-between-him-and-Thad related.

His face lit up in surprise, the coy and sexy grin replaced with something more genuine. Milo pulled the webcam out, turning the small box over in his hands. "Thad, this is awesome," he said around a happy little laugh.
Jan 14 2018, 12:38 AM
Vampire
Valdit Nest
Bisexual
Single
Thad

awards

troubled morals
Yukie
“I don’t need to give lies to get you into bed…you come anyways with out me asking,” Thaddeus laughed. It was true, he never asked for sex from him. He merely let the boy have it and when he didn’t want it he would say so. The sire peaked over at Milo as he opened the bag to pull out the camera. It may have been small but it held quite a punch. His hands reached to jiggle the bag a little, “Don’t stop there, there’s other stuff to go with it.” the man just laid on his side, and arm stretching up ad nuzzled against his pillow.

He’d got him a digital camera, something he could easily connect to the computer and used as a web came itself, there was a decent sized tripod, extra memory cards, batteries and such. He remembered Milo mentioning being a ‘cam boy,’ which if it made him his money he did what he needed to. Thaddeus easily smiled at the reaction Milo gave. He couldn’t remember the last time he gave an innocent and real reaction. “So it’s multi purposeful. You’re able to use a cord to connect to a computer and use your computer as view finder . It’s small l but it holds up to higher standards. I’ll save the sex toys and related items for your birthday.”

A wink would push the sire a little into his pillow as he let Milo goggle at his gift. He’d encourage and gesture him to open up the box. “There should be a charge battery in it already so you can test it out right now if you wanted.” He wasn’t’ suggesting to use it on his sire, but he could test it out in his own room and set it up. Thaddeus fell silent as Milo would toy and look at the gifts in the bag for him. His eyes closed momentarily thinking as he shifted to lay on his back instead of his side. He thought about how he reacted earlier. Surprised that he wasn’t up in arms about him bringing someone home?

“Milo, answer me this,” his head would turn to look at him, “Why are you bothered that I didn’t react negatively about you bringing someone home?” Thaddeus would calmly rest on his side looking at the sirling in question. “Do you really want me to be angry over something I knew you’d probably do? I never told you, you couldn’t.” Perhaps now wasn’t the best time for a talk. Work had drained a bit out of him, and perhaps he needed rest before trying to talk more. A hand would rub his cheek and pushed back his ashy blonde hair from his forehead smiling to himself at the thought.
“You know what, never mind about it. It’s not important right now.” They’ll talk about it eventually. Maybe.
Yesterday at 10:22 pm
Respirar y sacar la voz.
Gay
Single & Skanky
Milo

awards

Asshole, tbh
Jooh
Milo was way ahead of Thad, pulling the camera out of the box and powering it on. It came to life in his hands with a happy little beep. The flipped open the screen and fiddled with the zoom. "Sex toys?" he enthused, eyebrows shooting up. "This mean you want videos of me using them? I could give you a free feed link," he offered with a smirk. Milo zoomed in on Thad as he lie peaceful and prone and fucking beautiful. God, he really was something to look at.

He hit record just before Thad started speaking again, the camera giving another beep. Once he heard the question, Milo nearly turned the camera off, but something kept him from it. Instead, he held the camera steady as Thad asked then retracted before Milo could even begin to think of a way to answer it.

Why? Because if Thad was angry, that meant he cared. If he didn't want other guys to have him, that meant he wanted Milo all to himself. To have him. Possess him. The only sort of care he really understood. If Thad throttled him or screamed or held him down and took him - that would mean he cared. Violently. Passionately.

Not this lukewarm patience that Milo still didn't understand all the way.

Instead of any of that, he said, "I told you it was fine," his tone clipped and defensive. He watched for Thad's reaction on the screen, captured and saved to over-analyze later. But perhaps more pressing at the moment...

"So do you think you'd ever do a show with me?" he wheedled. Milo nudged the bag aside and walked on his knees toward Thad until he reached his waist and straddled it. He had to zoom out as he went, but kept the camera fixed on the vampire's face. "Or we could make a video just for us."
31 minutes ago
Vampire
Valdit Nest
Bisexual
Single
Thad

awards

troubled morals
Yukie
It was like watching a little kids d on Christmas. Thaddeus just smiled, amused at Milo already going to turn on the camera and pay with the settings. It was a relief that he liked it. He wasn’t too tech savvy with cameras but he thought he picked out a good one. The site would scratch his neck, idly looking over at Milo while he laid there not feeling the need to move. The defensive snap wasn’t surprising so he didn’t push. He didn’t look at the camera directly knowing heels being recorded. He just smiled and gave a calm shrug ”Alright.”

Milo would shimmy his way on his needs to straddle over the vampires hips. It made Thaddeus chuckle putting his hands in the boys thigh begging to lightly rub them. He wasn’t quite sure if he would ever get use to a camera recording his every move. He certainly didn’t want them to be held over his head. He’d breathed in deeply as he would a sigh looking up at the ceiling. “Well I’m not sure. I don’t distaste the show thing, but I don’t know about being a part of it. Plus I don’t want your viewers to keep coming because of me.” He lightly snorted at his jest.

Hands would gently caress the boys thighs in too before the move to its sides. Making their way up Thaddeus would wrap his arms around Milo’s waist, sitting up as he did in a small grunt. His hair slightly messy it pushed back, grinning crookedly as he’d see the camera still pointed at him. “As for videos just with us, hm I might be open to it.” He tiredly hummed a lowly ton, plucking the camera from the boys hand as he took at it himself. Thaddeus would begin to turn it and point it towards Milo instead. “Perhaps pointed at you first before putting myself in view?”

A finger reached to stop the camera from recording. The boy might not enjoy his answer but he would compromise. “Not to burst your bubble, but if you could, let me at least get another two hours of sleep? I promise once I wake up we can test out the camera some more.” Thad chuckled tugging the boy’s torso against his fuzzy chest with both hands rubbing up how back. “In fact why don’t you join me? I’m sure that rude awakening cut off some sleep just to kick the guy out.”

Topic Options

Fast Reply

New Thread

UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED MEFA; a pre-Shepard Mass Effect RP Ataraxy Frisson RPG
Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
Maelstrom All of Me Fractured The Four Dimensions OCULI VIDENTIUM 

Shadowplay RPG-D
Tagbox requires separate login. Sign up using the gear below.

Skinned by SARAH exclusively for Fugue State.