Fugue State

a state or period of loss of awareness of one's identity

Forum Rules .

We want everyone to do what they're comfortable with as far as shipper management is concerned. We've included a simple click button code to reply to other people's shippers that will then direct them to reply to yours but it's not something we require or will police.
tl;dr - manage your shipper however you're comfortable!

New Thread

The Darkest Side Of Me, Hex's Characters
Jan 11 2018, 04:29 PM

awards

Hex
She/Her | | 3/3/3 | #Hex1498
NAME
Malakai Mercer

GROUP
Sempiternal

JOB
MMA Instructor / Interrogator

SPECIES
Shifter - White Tiger

STATUS
Mated to Xue Lan-Mercer
The Darkest Side of Me...!

"So what if you can see the darkest side of me?
No one would ever change this animal I have become"

Malakai has a history of violence - every since moving to St. Louis in the earliest days of the Mafia there. Falling in with the 'Egan's Rats', bootlegging, armed robbery and murder became Kai's way of life and source of income. But he developed a taste for pain, for dishing it out, the more brutal and savage, the better. It was a taste that even the War couldn't sate, and it only grew. Even after he returned from active duty, even when he began to run with the Barker-Karpis gang whose preferred crime was kidnapping. Still, it was never enough. The draw of bloodshed was too great and Kai always wanted more.

The Tiger male is incredibly protective of his small family unit, and insanely possessive of his mate. This bordered on psychotic at times, but always dangerous. Xue is often the only one able to stop Malakai from breaking another guys face for even looking at her for too long. One word from his mate and Kai obeys. Like some invisible leash, his female carried this power over her male, a power that his sister, Rose, seems to share and no doubt one his daughter, Mei Lan will inherit in time.

Given Kai's jealousy and possessiveness of his mate, friendships are so far, limited. It takes someone with balls to risk Kai's wrath in that respect, but once the Tigers accept someone into their social circle, they gain their trust and their loyalty. But Malakai does try to work on his aggression at times, he tries to control his need to dominate.

Enemies are much more likely for Kai - he views everyone as such, until proven otherwise, especially where his family is involved. And best believe he will go to any ends to destroy one who declares themselves a true enemy. His interrogation skills, the ways of extracting information work just as well when there is no information to take.

NAME
FIRST MIDDLE LAST

GROUP
MEMBER GROUP

JOB
JOB OR TITLE

SPECIES
SPECIES INFO HERE

STATUS
RELATIONSHIP STATUS // ORIENTATION
TAB 2
NAME
FIRST MIDDLE LAST

GROUP
MEMBER GROUP

JOB
JOB OR TITLE

SPECIES
SPECIES INFO HERE

STATUS
TAB 3
NAME
FIRST MIDDLE LAST

GROUP
MEMBER GROUP

JOB
JOB OR TITLE

SPECIES
SPECIES INFO HERE

STATUS
TAB 4
NAME
FIRST MIDDLE LAST

GROUP
MEMBER GROUP

JOB
JOB OR TITLE

SPECIES
SPECIES INFO HERE

STATUS
TAB 5
NAME
FIRST MIDDLE LAST

GROUP
MEMBER GROUP

JOB
JOB OR TITLE

SPECIES
SPECIES INFO HERE

STATUS
TAB 6
Yesterday at 04:22 pm
taco magician
stressed, depressed, and not even well dressed, because I’m too GD lazy to do laundry.
Zero Fuck Society
equal opportunity employer
wifed AF
Trash Can-not

awards

garbage monster
a muffin factory
lady bits | PST | 3/3/3 | Sarahroo#5726
so I wanted to pop in here with a general infusion of info first, just to make sure it's all known and we're starting off on even ground and the same page etc. Our shifters here are either rogue or they're pack, and rogue shifters do not congregate outside a pack (rogue means rogue, period). We've had this issue in the past and I just want to make sure it's clear, that as they stand now, your band of tigers will have to join the pard if they want to stick together. We don't allow "side" or "outside" groups of banded shifters, I just wanna get this out of the way before/in case it wants to become an issue in the future. Because hard pass x.x

Talia & Malakai
Talia is a suuuuuper no nonsense alpha and she's fairly jaded towards men (her past with them is pretty shit, it's not Kai's fault xD) and they are a lot alike, which generally doesn't mean super fun times for anyone lmao. I do have a feeling her and Kai are going to butt heads, mainly just over
dominance, but I also don't think it's anything they can't settle. She's blunt, and forward, and if you come at her with challenge in your eyes, she'll flatten you lmao. She might be tiny and look unassuming, but she's not xD she's well trained, her brother was an alpha for several decades and he trained her and raised her from the point of her mauling & in a pard that was largely male dominated, so she's feisty and dominant and knows how to handle herself~

Talia's also very level headed and quite warm with her cats, but also protective and while she'll have no qualms absorbing the tigers, she will make sure they know they're part of the pard and not separate facets therein. Everyone pulls their weight and helps everyone else, etc. She's got no time for egos and flexing and posturing tbh--

Which brings me to these two xD

She's not really privy to anything you mentioned tbh, but she would seek the cats out regardless, as it's her job to do so. So she'd approach them/him, track them down, etc. She works 2 jobs but I can toss her anywhere lmao. I'm going to be opening a coffee/tea shop for the pard here this week (hopefully) as a place for people to contact the pard and their new shifters can work and be kept closer eye on, so we could use that as well as any other place. Either way, she'd seek them out and talk to them and offer them sanctuary & all that pard stufffff. She will be cautious and likely defensive, so heads up, like Kai, she's got a lot more to worry about than just herself xD I have a feeling his.. extracurriculars aren't going to be something she looks at fondly, but so long as he doesn't cause issue for the pard then I'm sure she'll deal lmao. Idk how they'll get on long-term wise, but she's capable of playing nice.. sooooo, only one way to find out 8D

Richard & Malakai
I've also got this other cat, if needed/wanted I can just toss him in w/Talia-- 2 birds, 1 stone kinda deal. He's also no nonsense but he's a businessman as well, so he's a bit easier to talk to xD he and Talia know each other well (she works for him at the strip club) and they're around each other a lot. Also happy to leave him out and just use Tal for now and Richard can meet them later, whatever's easiest xD

Topic Options

Fast Reply

New Thread

Black Prism ruinandrise UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED MEFA; a pre-Shepard Mass Effect RP Ataraxy Frisson RPG
Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
Maelstrom All of Me Fractured The Four Dimensions OCULI VIDENTIUM 

Shadowplay RPG-D
Tagbox requires separate login. Sign up using the gear below.

Skinned by SARAH exclusively for Fugue State.