Fugue State

a state or period of loss of awareness of one's identity

summer event: june 10th - August 31st

New Thread

Follow The White Rabbit, #mom
Jul 8 2018, 02:12 AM
Wolf
"This is the precept by which I have lived: Prepare for the worst; expect the best; and take what comes." - Hannah Arendt
Rogue
Lesbian
Single
Marie, Hestia

awards

The Prodigal Daughter
Bee
she/her/they | EST | 3/3/3 | Bee Aggressive#7791
user posted image
TO:Mel Stavros
I have a job for you. Lucrative. Come to 145 Haight. There will be a package for you there that you need to take to City Lights bookstore. You'll get the next letter there.

Tell no one

135k sounds right? I value discretion.

Jul 9 2018, 04:14 AM
wolf / vampire
Baby, I'll behave, if you let me stay. Please don't think that I'm begging you for love. Is that what you want? Like the other boys. Someone you can flaunt, Like the other toys.
Arawn Pack
Demi-pansexual
single // shipped (Ryan)
Mel / Lany

awards

abstruse ardor
Sarah
she/her/that bitch | PTSD | 3/3/3 | Sarahroo#5726
user posted image
TO: Redacted
I am a very busy woman and I tend not to value wild goose chases to make my money. If I am to agree, what timeline do you pose for this little quest? Traffic and the like taken into consideration, of course.

I can assure you discretion, but I'll not be alone.

- Melaina

Jul 9 2018, 09:22 PM
Wolf
"This is the precept by which I have lived: Prepare for the worst; expect the best; and take what comes." - Hannah Arendt
Rogue
Lesbian
Single
Marie, Hestia

awards

The Prodigal Daughter
Bee
user posted image
For this package you might want to be alone unless you want to answer a whole lot of awkward questions.

Anyways, about a day. That should be enough to get around San Francisco with rush hour traffic? No? Maybe two or three BART rides?

Jul 9 2018, 11:19 PM
wolf / vampire
Baby, I'll behave, if you let me stay. Please don't think that I'm begging you for love. Is that what you want? Like the other boys. Someone you can flaunt, Like the other toys.
Arawn Pack
Demi-pansexual
single // shipped (Ryan)
Mel / Lany

awards

abstruse ardor
Sarah
user posted image
I'll take my chances with awkward. A day it is then. Who am I to contact when I arrive? And who, or perhaps where, is to receive this package I'm ferrying about town?

- Melaina

Jul 13 2018, 12:52 PM
Wolf
Rogue
Lesbian
Single
Marie, Hestia

awards

The Prodigal Daughter
Bee
user posted image
You'll meet a girl there. She'll be sitting at the front. You literally wont be able to miss her.

The information about that next destination is secret. Buyer's discretion that it be in paper at the pickup spot.

Jul 15 2018, 11:40 PM
wolf / vampire
Arawn Pack
Demi-pansexual
single // shipped (Ryan)
Mel / Lany

awards

abstruse ardor
Sarah
user posted image
Alright, let the snipe hunt commence, shall we.

- Melaina

The man stuck in the car for the first stop would insist on standing about outside looking entirely out of place.

The bookstore was quaint and smelled of the slow rot of paper, that vanilla and old parchment glue scent hung lightly in her nose as the door closed. Thirty minutes later and she'd place the package upon a table where a young woman sat, lone and quietly settled before the glass front of the store. Not a word would lapse from the stern, easy settle of her lips, eyes watching the room in a once over that seemed to catalog every face before falling to her contact.

She could feel the fidgeting of the man just outside, his back to the store and his eyes glued to the street, as if she needed her hand held.

She did not.

Without a word, still, her hand would slide the package forward before leaving it to sit there just off-center of the young woman. A brow quirked in question, in expectation, of a note she'd not ask for.

--------------------
user posted image

Topic Options

Fast Reply

New Thread

UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED Ataraxy Frisson RPG
Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
Maelstrom The Four Dimensions The Reckless Kind 『 M E R C Y 』 Vexxor Mass Effect: from ashes Potterwatch Restored crooked saints 

Shadowplay RPG-D
tagbox requires separate login -- pls mark [tw] & [m] tags

Skinned by SARAH exclusively for Fugue State.