Pansexual
Single/Unshipped
Jules, JD

awards

never get enough
Yukie
She, her, it | EST | 3/3/3 | Yukie#7980

“What the fuck do you mean it’s off?”

Jules sat down on her couch. Towel draped over her wet head phone to her ear. Some old acquaintances had met with her recently. They had a job offer for her. Sure, she could easily do it, make some money from it. They hadn’t asked, but she was also thinking about tagging along, they’ve hinted at her coming. Why not? The selkie didn’t have anything to lose and was willing to take the risk. However now? Now it seemed as if they stope the whole thing dead in its tracks. She wasn’t taken it well as she had half of it already finished. “This is bullshit Joseph. You can’t just stop after the plans have already were half way through.”

“Look. Jules, it isn’t going to work. We’ve talked it over. Just forget we ever contacted you and go back to your day job.”

Fuck. You.”

click

The fae cursed as she put the phone down on the table. She wasn’t happy. She has practically everything done and now what? All her layouts were not useless. Her hands grabbed the towel and started to ruffle and partly dry her hair. They wouldn’t have done it so suddenly, she knew that. Captain had walked over nudging his little head into her ankle feeling she was angry. Sighing, Jules pushed back the towel to rest on her shoulder and pick up the little black bulldog into her lap so she could pet him.

This was bull shit.

She’s scratch and the little canine’s ears and head as she thought through what to do now that her side job was canceled. Almost on cue, her phone went off from another message. Her brow raised as she reached to look at who it was from. It was an unknown number. Odd.

We may not interact often, but I may have a job for you. We are similar. One merchant to another if you’re interested you know where to find me.
–Bartimaeus McLeod

Son of a bitch. Jules would lock her phone to put it down for now. She was aware of how the man was and how he worked. Wasn’t her favorite person in the world, but he had a point; she did work in his field before. The fae would let the thought die for now as she paid more attention to the dog. She was about to stand before Captain started barking to something behind her. Now it all made sense. Jules quietly shushed the pup as she stood to take him away. It happened every time for the first few minutes before he’d adjust again. Normally animals didn’t like demons. Captain was like that at first, but because of the piece of shit Justin was, he slowly became use to it. “Cap’n, it’s the same shit face every time.”

Only briefly she’d look at her brother before looking back at the big blue eyed French bull dog that sat in her arms being quiet now. ”You’re lucky I don’t have wards. Though now I’m thinking to put them in to make sure you fucking knock. What do you want? Haven't you done enough?”
swear to god she needs wards

--------------------
user posted image
Jul 9 2018, 11:12 PM
Incubus
Now my neck is open wide, begging for a fist around it. Already choking on my pride, so there's no use crying about it.
Rogue
Yuusexual
taken // mated AF
Warrin

awards

hedonistic hellion
Sarah
she/her/that bitch | PST | 3/3/3 | Sarahroo#5726
It wasn’t anything he’d not have considered overstepping, though as it was their foot that had crossed the line, so too was it the lot of them that would let her know about the end of plans they’d made. It mattered none that she was capable, none that she’d be good at it or could help whatever bullshit cause they’d picked up since their last, it only ever mattered that Jules was not someone who was caught up in the mess that was his own market. A woman who was so easily felled by a stray bullet or a knife, something he’d only thought to once and centuries ago, but before then?

They’d had their time of reckless youth and that time had long been over.

Jules was her own woman, to be very sure, but she was also Justin’s sister, a title that came with a whole host of do nots.

He’d given them the day to contact her and call it off after he’d caught wind of it. The day to tell her her services were no longer needed in a vague response he was more than sure she could trace back to one source. He’d need no key as Hell scented the air and settled him just inside her apartment, sulfur and the little dog would temporarily lose his mind as he often did. The little black dog would see his mouth twitched gently as his feet landed and he stood himself there, eye son the table off to the side and its surface strewn over in things that he could only assume were disappointments in the face of her news.

Hands tucked into his pockets and the incubus wandered forward, around the side of the couch where Jules sat herself with the familiar bat-eared dog in her lap. “Ya think I can’ break through some wards when ya don' answer the door,” it wasn’t a question and nor would he pose it one as Justin slid forward to sit himself on her couch, eventually. The stormy gray-blue of his eyes, the same that sat in Jules’ face, stared at his sister a moment, looming as a brow rose in question.

“I’ve no idea wha’ you’re talkin’ abou’,”

In truth it could have been anything, her tone so often never changed from the boring monotone of her current upset, though what that was, was anyone’s guess. A woman as perpetually irritated as he himself was and it could have been the weather as readily as it was the state of the government, as his involvement in her life. His shoulders shrugged as he sat himself on the other end of her couch, as comfortable here as she was in his place, as they were wherever they went to be sure. She’d asked him more than one question though and to that he’d flick his eyes back to wander over her face, his own drawn and tepidly neutral in that moment.

“Can’ jus’ stop by?”

It was incredulous answer and he knew it.

“Heard whispers,” they were nothing like whispers in the underground but the saying still held partially true. “Figured I’d check in,” his peering was too straight and too sharp as he watched her sit there with a dog that had once been his, shoved out of the loop of a group that had also once been his. If he’d not known better, Justin might have assumed Jules was after his life.

“Take it they’re true then?”

--------------------
user posted image
Yesterday at 09:37 am
Selkie - Seal
Don't threaten me with a good time
Seelie Court
Pansexual
Single/Unshipped
Jules, JD

awards

never get enough
Yukie
She, her, it | EST | 3/3/3 | Yukie#7980
She would have answered. Eventually.

Jules would not look at him. The roll of her eyes could make anyone feel the irritation that was fuming off her being. Even the little dog gently pawed at her chest for some sort of cheering up factor. At least she liked him. A hand scratched at the pup’s ears, making Captain pant with his tiny tail wiggling around at the attention. She wasn’t dumb, and neither was her brother. The play about words and unnecessary little chatter, she’d rather him get on with it. Jules still held silent. Not until he finally gave her a question to actually respond to.

“Cut the shit Justin,” the selkie finally took her gaze and gave it to him. “We’re not attached, what I do doesn’t have to do with you.” So then why did he proceed to put himself in her side? Was he not busy with other things? Her arms would loosen, the dog now crawling out of her arms to great over to his old owner. As the pup pawed for his attention, Jules pushed herself off the couch, grabbing her phone as if she didn’t trust it being in front of her brother at all.

Couldn’t he just leave her alone?

“I don’t need permission from you. Can’t keep your fucking nose out for five minutes, and I’m not fucking surprised.” A hand tugged the towel up on her head ruffling the back of her hair to help air some more of the water from her shower. This was all repeat, however. What more could she even say at this point? “Should have let me see it through. At least then I’d get the consequences that came with it. Now I’m left with a fucking project that’s just inches away from finishing and nothing to use it with. Fucking brilliant”.

The woman would move again, taking herself to the kitchen of her condo to pull out a bourbon from the fridge. No, she didn’t offer him on. With a quick open Jules would be headed back to the opposite end of the couch that Justin sat on to keep her distance. The night may very well end up with her drinking to forget and waking up the next morning. She had no desire to speak to him. A foot would lift and rest itself on her knee as she’d sat back into the arm of the couch. Eyes just stayed glaring at her brother from her side.

”What was it this time? Think I was going to break a nail? I’m not a glass doll, Justin. You know that” Or did he act as if he didn’t know her visit to underground fights? She attended them on occasion when she needed the urge or the spare money that could be easily won. Never staying long but enough to get what she needed out of it and out the door before more ’whispers’ could be sent to her brother. People talked. They always did.

--------------------
user posted image

Topic Options

Fast Reply

New Thread

UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED Ataraxy Frisson RPG
Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
Maelstrom The Four Dimensions The Reckless Kind 『 M E R C Y 』 Vexxor Mass Effect: from ashes Potterwatch Restored crooked saints 

Shadowplay RPG-D
tagbox requires separate login -- pls mark [tw] & [m] tags

Skinned by SARAH exclusively for Fugue State.