group
rogue
sexuality
heteroflexible
status
singleeee shinglee
mature
yuh but he won't bite
Learning to trust, more than expression, believe in me now, believe in intention.
N/A
bringing sexy back

It was at roughly one in the afternoon when one Malcolm Lestrange reached for his very steaming hot cuppa coffee and by chance of a scattered attention dipped his fingers into the coffee, instead of wrapping them around it. Jerking his hand back in a given ouch, he hissed, and then glanced at his coffee.

“Hot damn, girl, is it just me or are you hot to see me. Ba dun tss.”

Then he rinsed his hand and went about his day.

The sad fact of today was that he actually forgot about his coffee. The bad, naughty girl she was, since naturally it was a she and just as naturally this she was naughty, it apparently wasn’t enough to garner his attention, and between patients and visions of blonde hair, pictured by his overactive imagination as fluttering in a breeze just strong enough to lift said hair, but not quite to whip it around like whatever the fuck was going on on Medusa’s head, giiiirl, get yourself a nice hairdresser, you can do better~

What was the point?

Despite how erotic, aka generally appeasing to his palate the coffee was, today, it wasn’t cutting it. Malcolm’s mind was with sweet, blue eyes and wispy, blonde hair, with the smile on her face, and the sun burning down on her, making her glow golden.

“Mal, are you listening?”

“Mhm?”

Malcolm looked up at his colleague, innocent in his face.

Said colleague frowned. “Are you okay?”

“Hmm?” Malcolm straightened in his seat, and smiled. He looked down briefly-- and covered the drawing he’d unknowingly doodled at the top of his notes; nobody needed to see soft feminine face that looked very much like the woman he'd just recently met. When he looked up again, there was mischief on his face.

“I’m juuuust fine~”

Several hours later, and once work was after, he was out on a date. A man-date, to be exact, his booty shaking it to the rhythm of RHYTHM IS A DANCER, IT’S A SOUL COMPANION, YOU CAN FEEL IT ANYWHERE--

“Lift your hands and voices, free your mind and join us, you can feel it in the air, oooooh, it's a passion~!”

Malcolm nodded his head vigorously as he sang, his earbuds plugged in and his mood merry. When he made his way to the cafe of their choice, he was still wearing a rather official looking, straight, and long jacket that he’d donned in hopes of beating the recent change in the weather. Damn, when was he going to remember that as a shifter, he actually reacted to heat a bit differently?

He was sweating up a storm but at least he entered his hot man-date as fuck with Gus sporting that lovely, lush, rosy shade to his cheeks like a lusty bitch~ He spotted Gus already waiting for him, and grinned. Then he pocketed his phone, tangled up the earphones that would have gotten all wickedly tangled up anyway, whatever, if you can’t defeat them and all then, and walked on to meet his friend.

Friend. A title they were still working on but if Malcolm was to be honest, it didn’t quite matter to him. Anyone who was a decent person was a friend candidate and if they didn’t prove their value, well, Malcolm didn’t see himself eating sundaes with them. Whatever, life was tough.

(More sundaes for him, yaaasss.)

But anyway.

Greeting Gus in a merry, “Hey”, he pulled up his chair, and shrugged his jacket off, the shirt underneath gorgeously blue and a perfect fit for his blue, bright eyes that were as pale as they were calm. “Been waiting for long?” he asked his friend, his teeth flashing in a grin, and he seated himself then, with a dramatic oomph! to pair with it like goddamn this fucking day, time to put the legs on the table, you know?

That, or like he’d taken a large, thick, twelve-inch big and veiny cock right up his--

“As of today, Annie is a happy member of a Pokemon Go club, and will be joining us riiiiight after we’ve wrapped up our homoerotic shenanigans and finally eloped as we’re meant to. J-K, but we’ll be tots meeting her later~ We have two hours, three if we want to push it, before I have to go pick her from her date with other ambitious seven-year-olds chasing pokemon and what not. You good with that?”

Flashing Gus a friendly grin, he asked again, though before that chuckling almost in embarrassment, as though any part of him actually cared how wonderfully fucking ridiculous he sounded, “Sorry, sorry, one of these days I’ll stop kidding you and I are hot gay sluts wanting to breed or however hot gay sluts actually do address each other aaaaand yes, I might have spent too much time on tumblr last night. The cat pictures spoooke to me~ and next thing I know I am browsing through the darkest parts of the interweeeebs… I might have absolutely not clicked away from all the gross and kept looking. Might have.” Chuckling once again, his expression was of charm and calm as he settled his chin into his hand, and jested once more in the infamous, tame drawl, Might have.” Fuck his tone. If there was a way to make that happen-- that dulcet shit be the shit, yo. Malcolm kept his focus on Gus, and asked, his tone a warm rumble, “How’re you? How was your day?”
@Yukie

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Augustus Letterman
 Posted: Sep 6 2017, 09:19 PM
13 posts
puppeted by Yukie
Gus
EST he, him
job
Librarian
species
Human
group
N/A
sexuality
Pansexual
status
Single
mature
Sure lol
the kids aren't alright.
N/A
there once was a man

His fingers would tap against the table, ear bud in one side and his eyes staring out the window. If he were to make this story work, he’d need a good twist. Gus would huff his cheeks out, putting down his pen In the middle of his journal as his back met the chair and he slumped in it. Things weren’t completely out of the ordinary. That was a first, and it also sounded hella boring if you’d ask him to give an opinion. His long legs would stretch underneath the table, keeping out of everyone’s way. He half hoped that his friend would give him ideas. Or at least inspire something to make him think of an idea.

Hands would begin to pat on his chest, drumming to whatever song he was currently listening to. His mind would drift off and loose his sense of self and body as Gus fell to a slave of rhythm. Or at least he had until he was interrupted by his friend barging in and plopping right in front of him at the table. Gus flinched up to sit straight in his seat, blinking to clear his focus on the man smiling at him from across the plan of a table between them.

Rubbing his face, Gus would pull put his earbud and tuck away his ipod, “Jesus Christ, I wasn’t paying attention.” Malcolm would ramble at first. Talking about his daughter and a genuine smile lifted his face as Pokémon was mentioned. She reminded him of his sister, though she wasn’t that young, he still felt at time she was due to the sweet nature she had. Pokémon was a favorite pastime and to this day he proudly has all the games for Nintendo. Completed Pokédex and all. Some would call him a master, but those were just titles. Titles that he would so proudly bold in the face of ignorance!

“I’m up for that, I can play with her as well. I’m out to find that legendary Riku, I feel as if he’s haunting the city somewhere.” And he will find it. He vowed to. Gus would put a hand on his chest as if he was offended of his jokes. “well excuuuse me princess! I am only half a gay slut, thank you very much. Also to breed one of us needs a uterus…unless you’re secretly a diddo in which you can breed with any species that could come your way…You betrayed me!?” Odd looks would be turned over to the two men who were laughing. Gus didn’t mind at all. He’d go to put his journal away in his bag before resting back into his chair.

His head would shake “Nah, I haven’t been waiting long. If anything I forgot what time we even agreed to meet. Gus chuckled ruffling his hair a little to push it out of his face. “Just don’t google…you know what never mind I’m not going to say. Yeah, I’ve been good. Strangely enough, nothing different has happened since the last time. Library is the same, so if my life. You know the life of a human is short and boring. Today was good though. Short shift at work but I go back later to make sure it’s locked up properly. Same old for me though. How are you? You’re daughter doing alright? Does this boy she’s on a date with know the different be between Hoen and Kioto region? If he doesn’t dump his ass to the side of the road; I don’t care if he’s seven, Pokémon is no joke,”

b-b-b-bro day
PMEmail
^
Malcolm Lestrange
 Posted: Sep 7 2017, 04:57 AM
16 posts
puppeted by Eien
Mal
GMT +1 he/him
job
therapist
species
shifter
group
rogue
sexuality
heteroflexible
status
singleeee shinglee
mature
yuh but he won't bite
Learning to trust, more than expression, believe in me now, believe in intention.
N/A
bringing sexy back

Nodding along at Gus’s words, Malcolm felt like a member of some conspiracy theory, catching ‘em pocket monsters and what-not, turning the corners, lurking at nights, basically powerful though severely undermined forces that could do so much more than given credit. But then he straightened in a gasp to come, his hand over his chest and his eyes wide. Oh, no, he prepared to say, “Oh, no”, he then said, shortly after followed up with, “What do you mean you’ve seen through my betrayal?” A mock frown followed, his hand moved off his chest to give Gus a mean finger waggle. “Now listen here, that was scripted for our hot man date number seventeen. We’ve not even banged as fuck yet so clearly I cannot stomp on your heart properly.” He batted his eyelashes, and then laughed.

Christ, he’d missed this. No matter how often he did this he still missed this. His job tended to get tiring, his days long and taxing, and by the end of them he certainly needed a good few hours to himself. Impossible, with Annie considered. Malcolm had no regrets. There was something fulfilling about being a father, twice so when his buttercup was a shifter too and would in some scant years shift herself too. He wanted her incorporated into a pack by then, and long adjusted to the pack dynamics even if she’d not be capable of feeling the pack bond herself until her first shift. Socializing, ladies ‘n’ gents, it was too important and often a skill left underdeveloped in many children.

He moved on from that.

Settling, he watched Gus push hair out of his face, which made him look sexy, and gaaaay, Malcolm’s mind screamed at him, that’s gaay you’re gaaay, so gayyyy and shush, he tutted himself mentally, imma suck some cock later ya dang demanding bitch. That quieted his thoughts on spot and Malcolm made a bit of a face, wanting to know, naturally, what he was not meant to google. For science. Duh. He wasn’t going to google it.

Duh.

Right.

He chuckled.

“She’s not on a date with a boy, Gus,” he chided, gently. “Bitch, my wee lass is a damn pimp already, she’s got her entire class with her.” He thumped his chest at that, literally, and thrust his chin up in a macho expression of pride that tickled him and made him smile. He beamed. With warmth and amusement, before ceasing that nonsense and sharply inhaling in pretend shock. He made the according concerned face as well. “Oh nooo, oh nooo, nah I don’t know, I’m no pokemon expert. I’m a Bee Geez expert, bro, you know that.” He flicked his hand-- “But she’s doing fine, honestly. She’s adjusted already, that smart girl. Me too. So between you and I and purely for the sake of science what’s the thing I’m not meant to google?”

The waitress arrived then, and merrily Malcolm ordered cola and cake. Sugar with more sugar and a side of sugar. Basically. But hot damn that slice o’ Sachertorte was looking like it needed a velvety caress… of his greedy fucking piehole, a-men. He grinned at Gus, waiting for the waitress to be on her way, thanked and all that, and then was folding his arms atop the table between them, leaning forward with genuine interest in his friend. “Anyway, the google thing. Go.”

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Augustus Letterman
 Posted: Sep 10 2017, 08:59 PM
13 posts
puppeted by Yukie
Gus
EST he, him
job
Librarian
species
Human
group
N/A
sexuality
Pansexual
status
Single
mature
Sure lol
the kids aren't alright.
N/A
there once was a man

Gus’s lips would quiver in a whimper. “Don’t you dear say that. I wear my heart on my sleeve, you know that!” He’s take in a deep breath tugging his jacket to compose his upset heart for this surprisingly betrayal. Honestly how does he imagine they’ll fuck before date number thirteen? Really Gus pride himself of not fucking on the first date, because...awkward. Of course if he was in the mood and didn’t screw it up with who he was with it sometimes went over slightly better with less bruises from accidental trips. “Well you said hot man date number twenty two was going to be a romantic getaway in the Bahamas. How the fuck do you expect me to gain your trust after this?! You monster!”

He broke in a laugh, relaxing back into his chair. He sort of wished he was born a shifter. He couldn’t imagine being mauled now and having to readjust to everything that he did. Plus the hearing perk sounded pretty stellar. Though the smell…he could do without that. Gus listened to Malcom talk about his daughter, did all dads do that? It was sweet how much he cared. He highly doubted his parents gave a fuck about him while growing up. Having too much disappointment already in him, he’d be surprised if they cared if he died tomorrow. Or even cared the other shit he went through.

Not like they knew anyways.

A hand would scratch his cheek and chin as he still held the google information to himself. A head would shake before their waitress had arrived to take their order. Gus wouldn’t take his order so out there. He asked for water, chili cheese fries and a sandwich. Oddly, this would be the first thing he’d eat today. He just never made time in the morning and always forgot while doing work. He was still standing right? His body held onto his fat pretty well for eating maybe once…sometimes twice a day. He’d offer the woman a smile as she left to put in there order and he found his friend leaning over in curiosity.

Gus would slowly flatten his smile. Elbows would place themselves on the table, gently folding them down so his hands would claps together. He’d breathed calming; the information would be pretty heavy to endure. “Malcolm. I’m telling you this as a friend…nay more than that, a colleague, a partner, the sour cream to my fully loaded back potato. “ A pause would silence him. His eyes close dramatically before they would open to look the man in the eyes. “Some things aren’t meant to be shared, for the safety of human kind and the worlds. You’re welcome.”

Hands would suddenly clap to end the scene, his lips grinning as he refused to tell him anything now. His back would lean back into his chair comfortably. “So did we plan on what we’re doing? Or is Pokémon Go the plan for this sexy man date we got going on? You know I think they’re having a bomb fire tonight at the beach if you’re interesting in going. Heard they’re gonna have hotdogs and smores,” he remembered the man liked his sweets.
PMEmail
^
Malcolm Lestrange
 Posted: Sep 11 2017, 01:23 PM
16 posts
puppeted by Eien
Mal
GMT +1 he/him
job
therapist
species
shifter
group
rogue
sexuality
heteroflexible
status
singleeee shinglee
mature
yuh but he won't bite
N/A
bringing sexy back

Mal cackled and tented his fingers. Tapping finger over finger in a perfect impersonation of your stock cartoon villain, he hissed, “Ahh yesss, my precious yesss, cry your bitter tears, the butthurt is what I eat~ That, and mac ‘n’ cheese,” was added, on a suddenly deadpan note, Mal flicking his hand to the side in a gesture very becoming of a regular conversation, “aaaand also pizza and coleslaw just obviously not together, because gross.” They did say don’t beat until you try it but bros, he be beating this shit to Hallelujah. Gross! But no, really, to each their own but don’t please combine coleslaw with pizza, it was as weird as mayo on pizza. Which he was obviously not guilt off.

Hahaha.

Ohgodno. Hashtag pray for his soul.

Whistling in appreciation at Gus’s order, Mal was basically this close to bowing to this lord of bad culinary decisions since hell to the fucking yeah son what an idea, let’s all just order chili fries all days long and then suffer in the bathrooms together. Nhnnn, Gus, can he just live vicariously through you? Let him touch the fries, friend, please~

The orders taken, their chatter filled their ears again, and Mal placed his hand to his chest, giving a stern, sole nod, before saying, “Yes, thank you. I mean I put mayo on my pizza the other day for shits and giggles so I’m pretty sure I’m still doomed but yes, thank you.” With another nod since, bless, having caring friends like that helped, Mal squinted one eye open at Gus and slyly said, “Ok, but what if I pay for your order? Will you tell me then?” Erupting in chuckles, Mal lifted his hands up and waved them in mock-surrender, his features smiling and merry until he could cheerfully confess, “I jest, I jest! A no is a no. But you sure can make a man curious.”

But in all honesty, or, you know, another case of honesty since we’re totally setting up a record here, some things were better not spoken and thus Mal gladly waved it off, and focused on Gus’s questions, leaning himself forward once more in interest in his friend while sporting that relaxed expression. “Nah, no bonfire for me, it’s a school week for Annie you know, and I always drive her to school. Load up on the smores for me brother, and then send me a filthy text describing how oozy good the chocolate was and how you totally did not burn your tongue.” He winked at him, and tutted, as though he could already see this bleak future in which Gus burned his tongue since lord knew this guy was very unlucky. In everything. Basically. Such a sweet soul though mind you. Too sweet for this world if Malcolm wanted to subscribe to that ridiculous notion. He didn’t and so--

“We wrap up here though and then rush to meet Annie and her group of pokemon hunters. I really need to brush up on my pokemon knowledge.” Rubbing his chin in thought, Mal mused, “I reaaally have not had the time to look it up much yet. When the pokemon craze was just hitting the world, I was admittedly wrapped up in other stuff. I could do with some lessons.” He grinned at Gus, warm. “Mind lending me a hand? I know it’s more right up your alley. You reaaally need to chat to Annie about it too while I learn what’s what.” He beamed at him, radiant in his expression. “She’s such a chatterbox. I mean, ignore her slipping into Spanish every now and then, I’ve been trying to make her stop doing that but she’s incorrigible.” And he sounded absolutely charmed by it. “My fault in a large part, mind you, we do talk a lot in Spanish. I guess I should stop doing that if I don’t want her to prattle in Spanish at people.” He chuckled-- and, obviously, he’d not be doing that. Oh, Malcolm.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Augustus Letterman
 Posted: Sep 15 2017, 12:37 PM
13 posts
puppeted by Yukie
Gus
EST he, him
job
Librarian
species
Human
group
N/A
sexuality
Pansexual
status
Single
mature
Sure lol
the kids aren't alright.
N/A
there once was a man

Pay for his order? His fingers would begin to scratch his chin yet again. That would save him some money. He wasn’t in dire need of it, but who could say no to free food? Nevertheless, he gave a shake of his head from side to side. He couldn’t do it. Some things aren’t meant to be said. Gus would grin happily at the man’s defeat. He’s shrug taking a small bow of his head. “Ah, but it is the true way of a writer. You know leaving this on a cliff hanger, letting the reader wonder in angst until the information is revealed. I simply couldn’t just tell you that would ruin it when you found out for yourself.”

A small frown would pull his lips, hearing the unfortunate news of his friend unable to attend. He’s slightly wave his hands in thought. It wouldn’t hurt to just stop by for one smore. Of course once you had one, you had to have more and soon become drunken horny slob on chocolate and gram crackers. It was good to let loose though, he needed it. “If I can coherently send you a message about my dirty dripping dream of sweet and salty I’ll do so. Maybe I can make one and wrap it in tin fold I’ll drop it by your place before going home.” Well, he couldn’t just want in, that would be rude.

Gus smiled at the offer, nodding as he couldn’t miss an opportunity to train a fellow Pokémon master for their future. It would be a shame for such talent to go to waste. The human would have a small salute with his hand. “I would be honored. I have books and every single game. I could teach you eeeverything and anything. I’m sure the elite four will be begging for mercy once I start teaching her.” He could help but enjoy he heard the man talk about his daughter. It sounded full of love and fondness of the little girl he had. Is that was it like to have a parent actually love you?

Well, he never seen his parents talk to him like they cared, but they did complain about what he lacked. He’s arms would lightly cross over his torso, tilting his head as he listened to his friend. “I’m sure it’ll be fine. I can speak in and out of Russian to play back. Then again that won’t get us anywhere.” The waitress would appear with their drinks first. Gus looking up, hand rubbing the back of his neck as he offered her a smile as she walked away. His hand would reach for his glass to take a drink.

“You know I’ve always thought of running a little Pokémon club at the library. Have a day where people can come and trade cars and play games together. My sister thought it was a cool idea, but I don’t know how open it could be. Don’t want adults roughing up with kids and hurting their feelings.” The last thing they needed was a thirty year old man making a eight year old cry about losing. His head rested on his hand, eyes slightly shifting to just start at the other windows, not focus on anything particular, but squint his eyes as if he did. “ Do you think the city would let me do that for the library?”
PMEmail
^
Malcolm Lestrange
 Posted: Sep 21 2017, 04:35 AM
16 posts
puppeted by Eien
Mal
GMT +1 he/him
job
therapist
species
shifter
group
rogue
sexuality
heteroflexible
status
singleeee shinglee
mature
yuh but he won't bite
N/A
bringing sexy back

Mal made a cross sign over his chest, mock straightened his back, and cooed, “That I understand, my friend. Respect.” Why did he feel like he and Gus could set up a hip hop band and make it big? God, what would their band even be called? The Gases and Mules, he decided all of the sudden. It had a fine ring to it. Something that, if you were caught listening to while in high school, it got you stuffed in the toilet stall, head down. Amazing. Mal had always wanted to be an inspiration for low-key bullying. Also absolutely not but it sounded like some pretty wicked good experiment. Also, no.

Mal gave Gus thumbs up, literally, even if it looked just delightfully awkward mostly when coming from a man his size and his appearance, and he said, “Sounds about awesome. If you don't, I’ll assume you walked into the fire and are too embarrassed to admit it. Don’t walk into fires, Gus, if you want to burn I’ll hit you up with Carolina reaper. We can eat it together, Gus, we can do that. And cry bitter tears and vomit pain and oh god please actually turn me down, I don’t know what I’m saying.” With his hand to his chest and the look of plea, one half mock and the other serious, he sure as hell did. But seriously Gus, don’t walk into fires, that was a bit too difficult to fix even by doctors. Also, pain. A lot of pain.

Beaming, Mal felt his smile stretch quite broad and happy as Gus agreed with the pokemon, in fact saluting him, prompting Mal to mock seriously thump his chest and give a stern-like nod, and say, “I have no idea what you just said but it sounds like a plan.” The Elite Four? He didn’t even care. It sounded like a call to arms.

“You speak Russian?”

Shooting the waitress a distracted thank you, he almost didn’t notice their order arrive though full ignorance of his surroundings wasn’t anything his wolf permitted. Attuning him to the where, what and such, he smelled her and then heard her, the melody of her heartbeat, the faint scent of her sweat covered under perfumes and ground coffee. She had a sweetness to her he attributed to frequent handling of sweets, and wagered that if she handled chocolate cake next, she’d wear the innocent scent of it for a few moments. Mal reached for his drink, a nicely chilled cola he poured himself into his tall glass, craving a squeeze of lemon but obviously this wasn’t the establishment. His eyes were on Gus--

He chuckled.

“I’m afraid not, my friend. Child care is a difficult and delicate topic. But if you were sly about it and actually had someone with you who’s certified in child care, that would help.” Putting his hands together, he still encouraged Gus in a smile, “Look into it, brother. I think it’s a swell idea. And you know children definitely need adults who’ll encourage and understand their hobbies. So many parents nowadays don’t.” And wouldn’t he know that? “I’m uncertain about the legal aspect of it, but I can hook you up with some of my lawyer friends who’ll advise you how to go around it. You gotta make the dreams come true, my friend.” Mal beamed at Gus, warmly.

He grabbed the fork his cake had come with, already oozy-goozy and practically falling apart on his plate with the vanilla filling too soft and the chocolate ganache not properly set. It was a bit amateur mistake that the cake had not been chilled properly, but Mal loved his Boston cream pie too much to be fussed by it. He shot Gus a grin, and asked him, “Have you considered children of your own? They’re a delight. I know you don’t often give yourself due credit but I wonder if you wouldn’t do great as a father actually.” He settled his cheek into his hand. “Have you considered it? What do you think?”

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Augustus Letterman
 Posted: Sep 22 2017, 06:02 PM
13 posts
puppeted by Yukie
Gus
EST he, him
job
Librarian
species
Human
group
N/A
sexuality
Pansexual
status
Single
mature
Sure lol
the kids aren't alright.
N/A
there once was a man

I give no such promises. My body has a mind of its own and if I walk into a fire….well so be it.” He knew his clumsiness was a problem. But it never got to the point where he actually died. So if anything he’ll just survive and life through the horror of living with a burned up face for the rest of time. Who to say he would even live pas forty? With his luck of the cards trusting the heart of them wouldn’t do him any good. The power of friendship also wasn’t an option he could turn to anyways.

Gus smiled and nodded. " Да, да. Я довольно классный язык, если вы спросите меня." His thumbs would both go up at his fluent accent he’d been working on. If he didn’t like numbers so much, he would go into more languages, could have been a translator if the fates decided into that. However his love of numbers and books took over that path ages ago. Maybe a translator would have been a better profession and his parents could have cared for him more. Well, it was too late to gain their approval, so he still trucked on his own path.

Their food would pile onto the table, Gus giving the woman a smile as she did and thanked her as she walked away. His first attack was on the fries. Taking a single one with a ratio of just enough cheese and chili, he’s grab a taste letting the meaty sauce slide down with the cheese as a common dominator. The question of children was then brought to his attention as he grabbed his sandwich for a first bit. Kids? Of his own? Like…his sperm? Was that even a good idea to begin with? He didn’t hate children, by far he really liked them.

But…children of his own??

Gus let the chewing help with his thinking. He didn’t hate the idea, but surely there were better parents out there. He could run a club and set up events for kids, but having one himself was a little less…likely. “Hmmf.. hm… sort of?” The man would let his mouth finish chewing his food before talking again. “I mean, I don’t knock out the possibility one day. I just…don’t know if I could handle it without being married. I can hardly take care of myself, let alone another living, breathing creature that’s birthed before me.” If there was a second person involved, he’d imagine it would be easier. Plus his apartment wasn’t meant for a child.

“I wouldn’t mind it.” Gus took a drink of his water before taking another bite, his mouth trying to put the food inside his cheek wanting to talk again. “I’d always wanted a pet to take care of, but I dunno if that’s possible for me. Maybe if I get a better place. I wouldn’t think any sort of little creature would want to deal with me… I might drop them. I could put bubble wrap everywhere…” That may not help a child if he dropped it from five feet in the air…

He heard they were durable but...not that much so.
PMEmail
^

Topic Options
Fast Reply
New Thread!

affs & tags
Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
Maelstrom All of Me Fractured The Four Dimensions OCULI VIDENTIUM 

Black Prism ACTA ruinandrise UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED MEFA; a pre-Shepard Mass Effect RP Ataraxy Frisson RPG
Shadowplay RPG-D
Tagbox requires separate login. Sign up using the gear below.

Skinned by SARAH exclusively for Fugue State.