| Staff | Member | Guest
NO: plotting, tagging or advertising in cbox

fugu stat
e
Welcome to fugue state!

We're a premium, no WC, 18+ supernatural site set in San Francisco, California. Please register first & last in proper case. If you have any questions poke our cbox or contact a staff member and we'll get back to you ASAP!~

Forum Rules shipper guidelines

We want everyone to do what they're comfortable with as far as shipper management is concerned. We've included a simple click button code to reply to other people's shippers that will then direct them to reply to yours but it's not something we require or will police.
tl;dr - manage your shipper however you're comfortable!

New Thread!

Brandon's Babies, Shipper for Cody
Cody Byrne
 Posted: May 13 2017, 07:34 PM
6 posts
puppeted by Brandon
-
GMT He/Him
job
Former Bartender
species
Angel
group
Heaven
sexuality
Homosexual
status
Single
mature
open to discussion
N/A
N/A
-

x

Nothing fancy in terms of a shipper here people, but I will probably edit this at a later date if I add more characters (which lets be honest, I probably will eventually)

Overview:
Cody is honestly one of the nicest people you would ever meet. Be it family, friend or complete stranger, he will most likely have your best interests at heart unless you give him a reason not to. He has recently become a Seraph so his need to protect has been greatly amplified, but he is still getting to grips with the abilities and the responsibilities it comes with. His sister Adeline is one of, if not the most important person to him and after all the years of her looking after him through some awful family experiences earlier on in his life, he is now taking his status as an angel to repay her in the best way he can.

Friends:
As mentioned before, Cody will get on with anyone unless they give him a reason not to. Any member of Heaven is obviously an instant friend, as is anyone that his sister Adeline trusts or is close to, this includes her pack (Furore).

Enemies:
Anyone against heaven, anyone against his sister, anyone who uses guns (he has a personal dislike for them). He is by no means a confrontational man, but if you push his buttons enough, or you're belittling someone who can't stand up for themselves, or doesn't deserve it, then expect Cody to intervene.

Lovers:
Cody is openly gay but has only ever been in one serious relationship, which ultimately resulted in his death, (all info in app, or just PM me and I can explain), so although he is happy to get back into the dating scene, it will take a lot for him to get fully engaged. Although send someone pretty his way and we'll see.

About Brandon:
I'm usually shit at these things but here goes. 22, UK, Illustrator in the making. I've been RPing for a fair few years now (mostly on Tumblr) and I'm known for playing a range of characters. I've been The Riddler, The Human Torch, Cruella De Vil, The White Rabbit as well as a bunch of original characters, most of which have been super-power or supernaturally based. Naturally that means I should fit right in (I hope). Open to any kinds of plot. I wouldn't say I'm the best at writing lengthy posts, but I will do my utmost to match your post in either length and/or substance. Replies may be shorter but I promise I can give you something to work with. Throw whoever at me and we can make something work! Super stoked to get started and I can't wait to plot with you all!!
PMAIM
^
kenzie
 Posted: May 14 2017, 02:16 PM
4 posts
puppeted by Kenzie
the coffee addict
EST (Canada) N/A
job
coffee addict
species
sleep deprived coxie
group
whoever has the angst
sexuality
it's not what you think
status
committed relationship with caffeine
mature
debauchery and dangly bits
Death Before Decaf
N/A
coffee junkie

Duncan & Cody
So I honestly cannot resist tossing Duncan at Cody: they're both technically heaven aligned, protective, and trying to come to terms with their abilities and such. I definitely think they could relate, so long as Cody isn't too on the 'abomination train' regarding Duncan being a nephilim. Honestly, Duncan is a marshmallow and could use frieeeends.

Sloan & Cody
Also tossing Sloan because she can relate to the toxic past relationship that involved drugs. She's still on them but what can you do. She's also likely and easy to get taken advantage of and is basically incapable of saying 'no' or being involved in confrontation lmao.
PMAIM
^
Cody Byrne
 Posted: May 14 2017, 05:15 PM
6 posts
puppeted by Brandon
-
GMT He/Him
job
Former Bartender
species
Angel
group
Heaven
sexuality
Homosexual
status
Single
mature
open to discussion
N/A
N/A
-

Cody & Duncan:
Took a quick look at your shipper so I could find some more out about them both!
It's surprising how similar Cody and Duncan are, in a lot of ways. Like you said; being protective; being heaven aligned; bar experience; bad experiences with past lovers; and by not standing for people that discriminate against others. Because of that, I can't see Cody having a problem with Duncan being a nephilim and yes, I can imagine they would probably become friends. I could have Cody pop in for a drink wherever it is that Duncan works?

Cody & Sloan:
Another one I can see him getting on with, or at least trying to help. I can imagine he'd sort of know what she was going through or been through thanks to his angel abilities (likewise with her and her psychic witch powers?) So he would 100% try to use his past experiences to try and help her through hers.
PMAIM
^
Sarah
 Posted: May 14 2017, 05:37 PM
429 posts
puppeted by a muffin factory
Trash Can-not
PST she/her/that bitch
job
sexy results
species
PoS
group
Zero Fuck Society
sexuality
equal opportunity employer
status
wifed AF
mature
Yasss, touch my butts~
stressed, depressed, and not even well dressed.. because I’m too GD lazy to do laundry.
garbage momster

ohai~

Evander & Cody
I mentioned this to you already but sticking it here as a pinned note, these two would likely know of each other, could know each other outright if you'd prefer. Either way he's Adie's mentor so they'll have her in common, He's suuuuuper calm and laid back, a doctor in the ER and just all around sweet muffin~

Zachariel & Cody
Fellow angel~ Zach is technically a valk but he's also a super muffin and would befriend Cody af. All the angel business for these two. Zach's police force and could potentially help him out with a job, likely not police force lmao but a job of some sort? Also, they'd be totally A+ video gaming buddies. Give them beer and sit them in front of a TV and gogogo~

Justin & Cody
So, hear me out lmao. I have this real shit demon and he owns a bar (also runs the black market >_>;;) I doubt Cody would be down to work for a demon BUT Justin is the exact kind of shit-kid that doesn't really care about lines in sand, he's also the exact kind of shit-kid who would blur those lines AF. Depending on how and where we put them, they could tussle over things, could make them lowkey enemies and a source of contention if you need/want that in Cody's life. Justin's not above banging him either lmao. He's an incubus so he has no real triggers as far as partners are concerned, everyone's fair game in his eyes. He doesn't do love, at all, his love is reserved for his maker and.. it's super shit but -handwave- so no worries about all that but if you need just.. questionable and frivolous sex, Justin can likely accommodate. So, either way, he's around and can be source of... well, w/e you need~

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmailAIM
^
J-Chan
 Posted: May 15 2017, 04:30 PM
11 posts
puppeted by J-Chan
J
MST N/A
job
Student
species
To be decided
group
Heaven and Hell
sexuality
Heterosexual
status
Taken
mature
Yes
IT'S SO PRETTY!!!
N/A
Woodstock

Micah & Cody
Yes, I agree! All the angel threads! Zeke (as I call him, call him that in character and you will receive a rather hilarious response…. So dooo ittt.) won’t have all the answers, but he can help as much as he can. And as a Seraph, you know Zeke will guard him closely. Take him under his wing, and all that.

As for other characters, don’t overwhelm yourself. I have too much time on my hands, and we’ll go at a pace you are comfortable with. As for Uni, I am going back to school in the Fall, so I understand being swamped with school.
PMEmail
^
kenzie
 Posted: May 20 2017, 08:54 AM
4 posts
puppeted by Kenzie
the coffee addict
EST (Canada) N/A
job
coffee addict
species
sleep deprived coxie
group
whoever has the angst
sexuality
it's not what you think
status
committed relationship with caffeine
mature
debauchery and dangly bits
Death Before Decaf
N/A
coffee junkie

Duncan & Cody
\o/ yesss I'm all for it! I figured putting words would be better than just 'they need to be friends because they're almost the same person'. Duncan's at Up in Smoke, just shoot me a message whenever you've got time to toss them togetheeer

Sloan & Cody
sounds good, tbh Slo needs all the help she can get.
PMAIM
^
Eien
 Posted: Today at 12:05 am
45 posts
puppeted by Eien
eien
GMT +1 N/A
job
bad joke factory
species
PoS
group
sloth
sexuality
everyone's a fair game
status
single for a reason -slaps thighs-
mature
hell yeah gimme
N/A
sometimes funny

hey~ plug in your shipper and app, please.

cody being under protection by the pack isn't lito's decision. I need to get that out of the way. if it were up to him, they'd not protect non-shifters which is where his bias actually shows. he's not very obviously biased towards non-shifters tbh and most of the time seems quite accepting, mostly when witches are involved. shifter-non-shifter liaisons don't bother him though a non-shifter being protected by the pack is where he draws the line. meaning, basically, that by default lito isn't happy with cody. he's adie's lil bro but he's not a shifter so lito's care is kind of limited. he doesn't have anything against cody tbh and from what I read about cody, lito would think nicely of him... but also not really, since the protection would irritate him and leave him biased. he's not an ass soooo it's not like it would be apparent. but he'd not welcome cody and he'd never, ever welcome cody if he wanted to visit the pack or, say, need help from the pack. he just wouldn't. he's definitely biased against non-shifters and it shows quite non violently tbh but it does show and it is a thing. so yes, ofc, cody wanting to be on good terms with the furore alpha sounds like a thing, though for as long as he was shielded by the pack, it wouldn't happen since it would just cause lito casual irritation.

imho dan and cody would make more sense. dan's softened by sweet people xD he's a grumpy person, testy a lot but not an ass, not really either. used to be a seraph so cody just becoming one would kind of ooh and aaah him since he went seraph super young too. he still remembers how the seraph stuff works. it'd be an interesting thing imho. but which would you prefer? xD dan or lito?
PM
^

Topic Options
Fast Reply
New Thread!

affs & tags
Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
From the Darkest Hour We Rise Maelstrom All of Me Fractured Preeminence 

Black Prism ACTA ruinandrise UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED MEFA; a pre-Shepard Mass Effect RP
Shadowplay RPG-D
Tagbox requires separate login. Sign up using the gear below.

Skinned by SARAH exclusively for Fugue State.