Fugue State

a state or period of loss of awareness of one's identity

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )

New Thread

You Couldn't See, @Sarah/Adrian
May 8 2018, 05:02 AM
sub wolf
Love, It was enough to recognize, to see I was the reason you feel sick inside. Love, It cut a hole into your eyes. You couldn't see you were the car I crashed, now you're burning alive.
Furore
homosexual
taken//shipped w/ Adrian~
Gabe

awards

pumpkin pie with a kick
Eien
her/she | GMT +1 | 3/3/3 | Eien#0897
October dawned to November.

It was cool, chilly, and people had finally adapted by the way of coats; soon, they would be seen wearing hats, gloves and similar, and winter would be here to commonly hurry them back homes, rushing life along these long, sprawling roads of one of the few cities in the world that truly didn’t understand the word: slumber. Soon, it would be winter. And the streets would fall captive beneath the layers of snow, even though this was no peak of the north, expecting a white deluge. This wasn’t Duluth, and neither was this Minnesota, often so white when the winter struck that you either feared the color by now, or you adored it exactly because you were given a say between hate and love.

He picked love.

And he looked up at the trees dotting the streets, long barren and without their once green crowns that he’d admired just as similarly; when walking down this same exact street, with the same sort of energy, with the same, easy calm of his person and something sharp, smiling in his expression. Without the literal smile, too. Just the thought. Just the impression, an expression in his eyes, a mirror of the action as he looked up at the tree crowns, composed if nothing but light, wooden branches stretching to every miscellaneous side. They’d look great when the winter properly rolled by. And greater when spring appeared, in a few months’ time. Great once the summer was here, and this route he often charted when visiting Adrian would be colorful, and mad, made vibrant come every day no matter how many times he had walked here, enough to remember where the trees were and how the mother living in that townhouse over there with an ornate facade liked schooling her two six, and seven year old children on what to wear just when they were outside, and it was a bit too late for that.

He sometimes watched her fix their hair. Smooth the blonde curls down their cheeks and then correct their hats. She never could decide if she wanted the hats sat on straight, if she wanted them inclined. To the left, to the right.

If she wanted them on, at all.

Gabriel smiled.

And ignored his surroundings past a certain point, rushing out into the garage that was closed at this time of the day, sink as it did to a night that would see the city still alive. As he thought. But he knocked on the front door, waiting for the lingering receptionist to open and greet him with a warm hello, and he grinned at her, and ducked in on spot with a nod and a smile in her direction, and a small talk moment of how are you?, John still giving you trouble?

John’s fine!

He walked on to the garages past the reception, indeed closed at this time. It was late, and though the sky wasn’t yet black, he had coursed the familiar road here whilst watching the darkness sink in, and with the folks out on the streets actually rushing home, and the mother from the tale before actually bending low at her waist to greet her to two blonde-haired boys. They had big, blue eyes. Gabriel didn’t know why he knew that. Or how. Why it mattered to him to continue re-imagining their soft, obedient fluster as their mother fretted over them, as though he didn’t know, as though they could hide it forever that little pitter-patter of their hearts at her affections, honest, and warm even if they’d pout their way them it as would any stubborn, willful boys.

How?

Gabriel walked into the garage.

“Adrian,” he greeted, at once after entering. A smile on his face and his eyes, then, as he stopped, falling on the length of the man.

He felt something in him melt.

The sky would be almost black now, he was sure of it. The customers had been asked out, the closing hours had had the receptionist at the front close the door half an hour ago, but here he was, Adrian, all wolf, all musk and a creature of claws and powers, and at once a heady rush of gold slapped Gabriel’s eyes, glaring them at his lover with admiration and love.

He smiled.

“Hey,” said that, sliding off from the spot with a bit of a smirk, and something amused on his features that saw him approach his lover, a plastic bag in his hold and then, of course, several lunch boxes right in there, already stinking up with the place with everything homemade. He set it down on some desk of sorts, whatever, wherever he could though it was loaded with wrenches and every kind of tool you associated with this kind of work, and then he was stepping to the man.

Not kissing.

Not throwing himself on him.

Waiting until Adrian faced him, drawn all lean, and Gabriel fitted their hips together, one hand settled on the side of his lover, the jut of his hip and the other on his neck, the side, also, thereof, eyes locked and Gabriel’s flickering between that sultry, inappropriate color of everything golden to the hazel color, his lips twitching into a smirk pale and soft, and his cheeks a ruddy, brazenly, color.

His breathing was wild and he didn’t deny the trumpeting of his heart.

Locked eyes, though, and Gabriel didn’t look away.

Even as he flashed, wordlessly, the unhinged, intelligent wolf.

Right there at the corner of his vision, staring back at Adrian with a voracious, beguiling conviction.

He leaned in and rubbed their noses together.

Leaned back right after.

Smirked.

“Are you done? How’s your day been?”

--------------------
user posted image
May 8 2018, 11:12 PM
173 shifter owner @ Blue Moon Garage & model
wolf
Honey trust yourself, never mind what you heard about me. Can't keep our hands to ourselves. Give me Filthy melodies.
Furore pack (beta)
Bisexual
taken // shipped (Gabriel)
Baby / Rio

awards

amorous amante
Sarah
she/her/that bitch | PST | 3/3/3 | Sarahroo#5726
Adrian.

Like sweet music to his ears and Adrian’s whole person perked as well as a dog did when the keys were fitted into the front door and the scent of the man who dictated his world centered around stood only just beyond the solid of a single panel of wood. It crooked a smile across his features even as he lie flat on his back, the expression lost on his audience of the very guts of this machine as they loomed over him in a press as close as any lover might to another. They might as well be, for all the time and energy he’d poured into this particular beast since his coming to the city. A dance well tangoed between him and this looming lover of his, all cold shouldered and defiant against his every careful ministrations. But it was a love all the same, a labor of it, and the board he was sprawled across would see him shifted out from under the car in a clatter of softly rolling wheels before he caught sight of the man who’d sung so softly tot he center of his chest.

Perrito~

It lilted from his tongue in a rolling of R’s that was too fluent to not ever leave an impression on someone,what it was he’d leave up to them though his dark eyes then washed over the man who wandered towards as he picked himself up off the floor in a stretch that creaked his back a bit and popped a few things back into place with a soft sound followed by an equally soft sigh.

The windows on the garage doors were dark and the whole white-walled place sat as something neutral and shining where this other was dropped dark and smiling at its center. A room full of every manner of distraction, benches and boxes and walls full of them, all shiny and silver and glinting and there was but one thing then that drew his vision at all. Pulled a smile across one cheek at the creeping color in Gabe’s eyes as he neared, hands wiped gently on the red rag hungover the rolled down window of the car belonging to one blonde bartender. Returned to its draped perch on the window and Adrian’s attention turned to Gabe in full, his hands unburdened, theirs both, and the fitting of them together seemed only the next most natural of movements.

An arm about his waist and the squeeze of it was everything possessive, reveling and warm. The same warm that colored his eyes as they swam through the shades of Gabriel’s own before licking over the sweet pink of his cheeks, a color that seemed only interested in its deepening as they stood there. Adrian examining for a hair out of place, already the accusatory lick of his tongue was ready to brandish a culprit and see the man righted once more. A deep spurning sensation that would have yet seen him to the bowels of Hell with the words fight me written boldly across his face—

His expression gentled then, in the shift of wolf against wolf, one that lasted none too long before Gabe’s lips were ripe with questions.

His other hand reached to wrap around the delicately taunt muscles of Gabe’s nape, they fit perfectly into the width of his palm as he dragged the man forward by inches. His cheeky smirk darkening already dark eyes beneath the shade of his lashes.

Cheeks rubbed, his clean one, the other smeared over in an faint assaulting of grease he’d ignore for the moment. Rubbed against, the corner of his lips, his cheek. Dragged himself along in a friction that tickled the stubble along his cheek with that on Gabe’s. Finished with the firm press of lips against the side of his throat. A kiss adoring and warm, the spot awash with hot breath before he pulled away—

”Almost, si,

It didn’t see him washed over in heat, didn’t trickle it down his spine like a threat tot heir sanity.

Did see the wolf settled and quieted at the edge of his mind before he pulled away, already longed for the warmth he missed in the space that rushed between them as he stepped away, eyes ringed in gold as they flicked back to the car he’d been working on. ”Busy,” his lopsided smile would flash his teeth, all pearled and white between the given gap, legs already moving though his gaze, drawn back for the span of time it took to content the wolf in the warm presence of it’s moonlit lover.

The hood already raised and Adrian leaned and fiddled, arm dipping low between metal and into spaces that should have been cautioned as hazardous. He continued then as he saw with his fingers the engine beneath his hand, and Gabriel with the still golden sheened gaze. ”I finally kicked Sophie out,” his smile stretched then as he spoke of the little blonde-haired secretary that usually sat behind his desk doing the things he had no want to. His teeth were there again, in a taunting flash of themselves, like the daring flutter of an ankle beneath skirts. ”She’s refused maternity leave for months and she looks ready to burst at any too sudden motion,” rich and bold his chuckle lapsed then as he found what he was looking for and swiveled the bolt as tight as he could with the manipulation of fingers alone.

”Which means—”

Distracted he extracted his shoulder from the engine before wandering to lean through the driver's side window and see the key turned in a life breathing energy.

”I’m stuck doing her work and mine… though to be fair, her work is my work,”

Cheeky, his low slung smile was as he returned to the engine as it hummed with life. Leaning hands against the edge of the engine compartment and the man studied the workings a moment, listening to the purr of it all to detect any hitch or scrape, before his eyes flicked to Gabe. Gentled seconds afterward as he crooned to the man in that deep rolling lilt that clung to every honest conviction in his want to know everything—

”How was yours, mi amor?

--------------------
user posted image
May 9 2018, 01:14 AM
sub wolf
Love, It was enough to recognize, to see I was the reason you feel sick inside. Love, It cut a hole into your eyes. You couldn't see you were the car I crashed, now you're burning alive.
Furore
homosexual
Gabe

awards

pumpkin pie with a kick
Eien
His breath hitched then. Heart beat maddening, you’d think him a man on the verge of dying, he’d think him a man on the verge of dying, the worst of parallels that felt bitterly real; the hurt in his chest would confirm it. The matched state of his stomach as well. The trembling, deep in his veins: it told of an ugly, sad tale. He was dying. Because the warmth he felt was too great, because it was an assault, he supposed, when the arms wrapped, one ‘round the waist, possessive so, the other on his neck and he was drawn in, cheeks rubbed at that moment. He rubbed them back, too. Almost like this lizard brain immediately taking over, pouring color into his eyes and also his expression (golden, red, respectively), a sound ripped from his throat that he had no power to hold back; a moan, and one that sounded quite lazy, and yet perfectly tinged with every season to imagine this scene took place in a bedroom. A moan.

Feral like that of a wild, contented animal.

And long.

His lips stretched at the kiss on his nape, his lips crying a sweet, and tickled, “Adrian…” and his body was tense with a red anticipation for something else, sex not quite on his mind yet although the heat of this brief exchange filled him with the mad, wicked desire to see his man sprawled on the floor and marked as his forever; teeth through his neck or a shoulder, dancing with the thought where Adrian’s figure would form once they were sufficiently wrapped up in each other and Gabriel already hoped it was in some place obvious; so that the world, whether it had any interest at all or not, knew for sure.

He thought his would be on his neck. To show the same, creeping up from beneath his shirt and out for a view to confirm him taken. If he couldn’t let his bond with Wynn paint him with a tattoo that would confirm so, he dearly hoped that his own Lichtenberg figure would be possessive, and violent. Cover the whole of him if it needed to deliver that message, maybe compensating even for the bond with Wynn, maybe poisoning even him. Suddenly, Gabriel’s mind was full of vibrant, hyper realistic imagery that involved all three of them, marked with intricate webbing that spun over the surface of their bodies, leaving no limbs spared from its reach.

Busy.

Adrian was busy and Gabriel gave him a look dark, smitten as he watched the man part temporarily, rubbing at his own neck while at it as well as though to either scrub the man’s lips off, or redden that skin for some salacious, and nostalgic purpose. He felt his lips stretch into an expression.

A flash of Adrian’s teeth and Gabriel felt helpless and amused forever. It cocked his head.

Sophie had finally been kicked out, which was good news for her even though he knew the country wasn’t so gentle with pregnancy and women. You’d think that for all the riots boycotting planned parenthood, there were bountiful social benefits for those bold mothers who decided to brave this journey.

No.

But it was a topic Gabriel wouldn’t get into, humming instead briefly at the words and watching his man work with a sense of strong, powerful pride and affection. And every time that Adrian looked his way: Gabriel’s heart skipped a beat.

For a moment, Gabriel just reveled in it.

Though he’d taken such a long while to realize he was in love, with one man, with both, now that he knew it he often would look at his men, and stop everything. He’d watch them exactly like he was watching Adrian, with a possessive, dear affection for them running so deep Gabriel believed he had it in every limb. Down to his fingertips. And immediately that saw him pull off from the spot after a moment, wearing an enchanting, dazed smile as well. When it broke wider, it was also with confident, amused light returned to his eyes.

He rejoined Adrian.

Reacted, first, by his arms wrapped around just one shoulder and bending down low to bite at it.

Before up he drew and bit at Adrian personally. Chewed on his lobe, nibbled on the jaw, all short, and yet red motions that shifted his teeth for the purpose, and in fact marked Adrian with reddened skin on the site of abuse. Gabriel kissed the top of Adrian’s cheek.

“My day was okay,” he said. Attention turned down on the inside of the car, he rested his gaze there, a lazy, mildly curious and fond look that openly admitted he knew nothing of what he was looking at.

“I baked, I cleaned. The course I’m doing for catering is going well, even though I’m essentially reminded with each and every class that the market is really over-saturated, and I might not make it.” It grabbed his shoulders, made him bounce. He gave Adrian a disarming, nonchalant smile. “At least I tried, right? I’ll see how it goes.” His eyes hooded. Landed on Adrian’s lips, but they were not pursued. Instead, fitting himself perfectly against Adrian, Gabriel mused--

“Also, the nightmares are doing better.” Mentioned a bit wryly, helplessly then. He just made a face that was described by the latter reaction, and shrugged, just staring with wry, poignant amusement for a while. Smile-less for the duration.

“They reared again in the past two weeks. Since, you know, a lot of stress. They always do when I am stressed.” That he added with a fitting distaste, before shaking his head. “I’m fine though.”

He smiled.

And kept his arms draped over just one Adrian's shoulder, latched on in a lean that saw him relaxed against his lover. It connected their figures.

What more did he need to feel happy?

“You know I haven’t given Whiskey a ride in a while.” Mischief and fondness found his eyes. Whiskey. The man’s horse. “Would you mind if I straddled him today or tomorrow and took him out for a bit of a ride?” His eyes hooded, gentle. Gabriel rested his head on Adrian’s shoulder.

“Gunner would get jealous…”
Gunner, the gentle, blue horse that adored him so, and it picked up Gabriel’s heartbeat, with tickled, personal mirth that made him drew up and in jest speak to Adrian, locking their eyes, “Jealousy, hmm. Whatever would I do with anyone or anything being possessive over me?”

The casual, beckoning joy in his eyes really suggested he knew exactly what.

--------------------
user posted image
May 10 2018, 12:54 AM
wolf
Honey trust yourself, never mind what you heard about me. Can't keep our hands to ourselves. Give me Filthy melodies.
Furore pack (beta)
Bisexual
Baby / Rio

awards

amorous amante
Sarah
Fiddling with this old thing, a classic, as much a relic as himself in so many eyes and it held nothing fancy, its insides all metal and devoid of electronics. Fiddled with it as he spoke of his secretary and impending child, surely she'd be better off at home and away from the stress of this place. Far better than Adrian would be without her around. Though at the moment he'd admit he wasn't so bad off at all, the quiet purr of the car he leaned on quietly accented by the accelerated beating of Gabriel's heart and it was everything torrid and chaotic in his ear, shifting about as easily as did the limbs on the dead branches outside when the wind careened down the street and right of the ocean. Wasn't bad off at all as the man beside him leaned, a hand draped easily over his shoulder, a hip pressed against one of his own and Adrian would have named them his favored accessory. That statement would be made lie next as teeth chewed on him, reddened his skin as this pup found himself in the face of a chew toy he'd drag with him everywhere had Adrian the freedom and calm he wished.
To grant this, himself, to the side of Gabriel like he might also be something just as favored.

A low hum, an amused noise from his throat, the low of his lids casing his gaze to the side in a array of star-strewn warmth that he'd declare as rivals for the sky outside the dark windows of this garage. Watched Gabe and listened when he finally spoke, his cheeks a distracting red he knew his abused skin would match as lips pressed to own cheek. Gabe's lips parted--

His day was okay.

At that sound of that Adrian's eyes shifted back to the internal of this car, its pistons pumping and the soft vibration of the engine block rattling something further down and on the underneath. It'd pinch his brows as he picked out the noise from the seeming hundreds of others that cascaded into his ears. Leaned himself there and took note of everything that might be wrong, though would wait for another day as this one was over and his attention was well and truly only half invested in Adeline's car as it sat before them, a thing to be leaned upon and listened to but nothing that stood a chance in the face of this other presence.

A presence that pulled his gaze to the side in a watching that warmed his features and hooded his gaze both, a lazy look on a man that was never that. That only felt half as much so when he had the warm basking rays of his personal shining orb settled against. "You'll do fine, perrito," cooed in a low, graveled lilt, a noise almost lost in the hum of the car. Cheek rubbed against the draped hand over his shoulder, teeth nipping at his fingertips as the skin beside his eyes bunched and creased in a soft bit of mirth. Adoration shimmered over his eyes, heat waves that undulated the dark, even color of their honey-kissed depths. "That stubborn tenacity of yours will keep you afloat, I've no doubt," it shined in his voice then, fond, ways beyond fond to dig deep into the idea of smitten.

An idea mentioned as totally as one could possibly dig into that sensation.

Adrian's features gentled then as Gabe spoke of his nightmares, the car almost forgotten entirely as he stood there, lips rested casually against the top of Gabriel's draped thumb. Thoughtfully he'd murmur against the digit he rested against-- "Is there nothing Wynn can do for them?" A potion or perhaps something magical, his knowledge of witches was rudimentary but he was sure they must have something. His thoughts would lapse to Law's little witch, though the boy was a handful, he might have also been useful in this case. He'd have to ask the next time he saw him poking about the pack house and before he skittered off like a cockroach frightened of the light.

The corner of his mouth would hitch all the same, a soft smile that gathered to one side. While Gabriel might have been fine, it wasn't a word that eased Adrian's mind any.

Wandering, his gaze would slip back to the car, before he straightened. The jostling of their repose was nothing he enjoyed but it was still needed as he reached to push the car's hood up and the ease the bracing rod back down into its tucked position at one side of the engine compartment. Amused, the mirth that crossed his face as Gabe spoke of the pair of horses that would no doubt be waiting and noisy by the time he got home, was everything cloying as the hood was lowered and allowed to drop the last few inches to see itself latched closed over the whirring engine.

There was a playful glinting his eye when they slipped back to Gabe, his own some similar shimmering pair of amusement beneath the idea of jealousy.

An arm snagged around his waist, Met their hips in a pivot that sandwiched them together before it swiveled and bent one.

Both.

Adrian followed as his little mottled wolf was sprawled across the hood of the car yet waiting for its reprieve.

Palms pressed and his shoulder bunched in the deep lean that rubbed the corners of their lips. That brushed his stubbled cheek against Gabe's own, saw texture remembered against his own skin as lips peeled back to chew at his neck. The area so puce and agitated by the time he spoke against it, it might as well have been used as the perfect representation of the color flushed. "I suppose we'll never know," chuckled against his skin, a better vibration than even the car beneath him.

Pulling back and he'd not steal a kiss--

Planted one against Gabe's cheek in the wake of his rubbing before he pushed himself off and in a movement rude, left him right where he'd laid him.

The key would turn easily between his fingers, slipped from the ignition and the clipboard snagged from a toolbox along the way.

Adrian's eyes were ringed in gold as they flicked over to Gabe in a passing glance, smoldering and brief lest they forget themselves.

"I'm sure Whiskey would enjoy a ride, as would Gunner, as would we all," subtly heated, his tone dipped past mirth then. Though speaking entirely of the horses, it wasn't like Gabe could show up and ride one and not the other, even if one was being particularly moody, it wasn't in the very nature of the man to neglect one for the other. He'd see to them both, and likely all of them if time permitted it.

Scratching a few notes across the pinned paper and Adrian's gaze would flicker back up to Gabriel as he leaned against the bench along the back wall, feet enough away that the whole of his long legs, of both, were easily visible with the simply dip of their gaze. "What did you bake today? Is that what you brought with?" Chin canting then, his gaze caught the bag in his peripherals though he'd not break eye contact with Gabe as he leaned himself there feet away.

"Whatever would I do with anyone or anything that spoiled me?"

--------------------
user posted image
May 10 2018, 02:06 AM
sub wolf
Furore
homosexual
Gabe

awards

pumpkin pie with a kick
Eien
Gabriel smiled at that, craning his head up and locking eyes with his lover with a fixed calm in his eyes. “I will,” he said, like even he himself believed that he would-- there was no reality, he may have decided, having waded through all the possible futures, in which he didn’t make this dream happen.

He actually knew there were numerous. Shrugging yet, he added, with half a grin, “And if it doesn’t happen”, but he didn’t finish. And if it doesn’t happen, then what? Pouting in front of the camera for the rest of his life? It was nothing he’d use against Adrian to indicate his modeling job was lesser than any other-- it wasn’t anything Gabriel thought to use to describe his own interest, a modeling, half-assed career that he mostly utilized in private classrooms, naked in front of a large audience of ten or twenty students. Bared without a single piece of cloth to cover an inch of his person, arranged in some beautiful pose like a Greek god. An Adonis of an American, modern rendition, although Gabriel looked at Adrian like he was the God between the two. He smiled--

And shook his head. “No.” No, nothing to do about the nightmares, but then Gabriel frowned somewhat, somewhat, an important detail that seemed to weigh in plenty like the reality of the divorce transpiring ‘cause of a cheating spouse and her twenty suitors-- somewhat, and Gabriel looked up with a confessing smile, and said, “I… actually… haven’t been letting him help me.” He shook his head again, quickly, and quickly adding, “I know”, his hands on Adrian’s chest, planted there, steady. His lifeline and floating device, making sure he didn’t drown. And the reality of this confession drew Gabriel’s brows together in a grimace-like expression, guilt, sorrow commingling for a second to raise his head an empathetic smirk and he’d say, “I know… I should let him. But they come so rarely… and I hate being dependent on substances to get me through them.” He smiled, then. Larger, more confident.

“I have you.” Said that. “I have him.” Patted his hands over Adrian’s chest and looked down there as well, like he could see the ripples of the contact sending shudders through the man’s frame. Like he could imagine how the skin roused there, reddening beneath the harmless, and repeated slaps. He wanted to disrobe Adrian, then. A thought naturally salacious, still when Gabriel perused it in repeats most obsessive and red in nature, it seemed to finish on a rather innocent flavor-- a desire to meet ear with the chest right where Adrian’s heart was and listen.

Listen.

For long whiles after.

Gabriel smiled-- gentle. Little. It didn’t need to be big to feel like the sun.

“I have the pack. I don’t want potions. I want what I gave up on in the first place that made me feel this way. I want you people.”

He locked eyes with Adrian for that.

He looked at the car, then.

It didn’t really tell him much-- it might have been a text in some elaborate other language, entirely too foreign to the point he didn’t believe such words and sounds even existed. Ignorant, and Gabriel looked over the insides of the car with the evident, tenacious desire to understand how they connected, syllables making one’s thoughts come to life-- he looked over them, then chest--

Adrian bent them over the hood and Gabriel, calm, gave him a smile that was charmed and warm.

He laughed when his back hit the hood.

Reflexively, his arms swung around Adrian’s neck, like he’d force the man down with himself, like Adrian would have just tossed him there, a whore for the taking and then gotten off him and unzipped his pants, letting them sink over his cheeks. Gabriel couldn’t deny; it was an appealing thought. As red as blood.

Red as the patch on his neck, agitated by the touch. And Gabriel, his arms falling back to prop him against the hood by his elbows, tilted his head back with a content, satisfied smile on his face, appearing like some big-wig woman receiving her manicure, so very certain of her supremacy over others no doubt she translated the crouching, focused woman working on her nails into an evidence of deserving the best. He existed like that, for a while. Eyes hooding and then their hazel gone.

He didn’t moan.

He shivered. Gasped.

Tutted.

“Adrian.”

But it sounded too akin to laughter.

He hummed as their cheeks were rubbed once more, and pinned upon Adrian a look golden, as golden as the man’s as the man did pull away, leaving him hanging so to speak, without dick or lips or wandering, cheeky hands. Gabriel just stared up at him, a smile tickling his lips, lopsided naturally and the aura of contentment he wore unabated, calm and steady.

He hummed, again. A good ride, of course.

He remained leaning where he’d been left, almost like he couldn’t quite compute lying on his back without a man lying on top of himself. He moved, then, he moved without ado and with the light of his movement, skittering off to the bag he’d brought with and immediately reaching inside to begin taking out the lunch boxes.

“More. I cooked too.”

He had, and at once the boxes were all lain out, down on the desk with other metallic tools existing in a stark, accidental contrast.

“Spiced Indian rice, curried chicken with coconut milk, two paneer dosa, and actually a light fruit salad, since I figured the dinner itself was rich enough. Even though it is fruit salad sitting on a bed of whipped cream.” All that out, though still boxed in, Gabriel gave Adrian a crooked grin--

“Espero que te guste.”

[I hope you like it.]

Approaching the man again, he nosed against his chin, just so he could tilt his head up, hands on Adrian’s shoulders and his lips snagging against his under chin, nipping there on the skin. He trailed up, catching the corner of Adrian’s lips between his teeth, but he didn’t kiss him.

Leaned back, locking their eyes--

“I’ve been thinking,” said that, with a curl in his lips and his attention solely on the man, pinning, though not pining. Calm and searching as he paired it with a grin. “I… actually know nothing about cars, so I figured if you were willing, you could teach me something?” And then he shot Adie’s car a look.

A hand on his hip and Gabriel commented, realistic as he’d explain with that faint flare of amusement in his expression as he drawled, “If, you know, it’s possible at all, I know teaching others is hard. Ask Yuan.”

He mock-cringed a bit at that, but there was no need to explain why; Yuan, the hybrid. Yuan, the hybrid who wanted to eat him. Yuan, the hybrid that Gabriel was insanely drawn to, to own ire, and detriment both. He avoided him consciously. Talked scarcely. And when they did, he felt a stab of hard, horrid longing for the man’s fangs deep in him.

Gross.

But you didn't hear him say it.

--------------------
user posted image
May 10 2018, 10:43 PM
wolf
Furore pack (beta)
Bisexual
Baby / Rio

awards

amorous amante
Sarah
Adrian wanted to argue against the idea, that a man could be independent while also being helped and for however temporarily it would require him to be. But as Gabriel continued it was clear his mind was both made and that his point was a good one. A solid one. A one made of so many faces he was sure to never lose his way again, not with such support behind himself. Perhaps the reason why though Adrian’s fingers would tap gently against the metal just beneath the lean of himself as he absorbed all of this. He might have been able to garner some help from the two wolves within the pack posed as therapists as well, a means to handle things better though Adrian was sure the man had thought of this already. Smart as he was, and so it was nothing he’d pose.

The moment didn’t call for his extended worry, after all.

”And you have us,”

Those people he wanted so badly, they were his and without question they would stand beside him, a thought that licked through his tone like warm, sticky honey. The same that cloyed his thoughts and saw a man bent and adorned upon a hood like an ornament anyone would be proud to spend extra money for. A name brand symbol of status—

One he’d leave behind as quickly as he placed him there, the threat of tease in the air and it was everything sugary, the sort that carved his name from Gabe’s tongue and left the sugary film at the back of his own, a transferred sensation as he leaned against the toolbox and jotted down notes in order to see his day officially to its end and his time officially pressed into the palm of this other man, a sweet treat wrapped in a bright little foil package and everyone who was offered the same saw their mouth watered and their moment humbled beneath its calling song. A hard candy that would melt if not consumed too quickly.

As decadent perhaps as the food Gabe slipped off to pull from the bag he’d been toting when he’d walked in.

Brows rising softly as his attention split, the notes jotted and the man watched.

His every features warmed and gentled as Gabe spoke of his food, of cooking and the boxes he pulled, the things he’d made and what he’d used. Every lick of his voice was a thing poured over in a passion that was as obvious as it was to say the sky was blue or the ocean just a few minutes drive away was chilly and dark in color but lit like fire when the sun dipped close to its face in the evening. And if it didn’t happen. it echoed then in his mind and his mine echoed back it will. So strong and stark in its silent conviction he dared anyone to attempt its defiance.

The soft pull of Spanish would see the clipboard away and his eyes shone over in a film of lupine, proud and impossibly content in the nearing presence of his golden-eyed lover. A contentment that saw his chin shift without ado and the skin flushed gently beneath the press of Gabe’s lips, a skin he’d call whorish if he’d ever label it as anything in the face of this other man. But his smile was faint and wide as arms draped lazily around his waist, fingers squeezing at his hips before making their way in a curl around his person. One that wanted them hugged and snug together. Hip over hip and lips squeezed together like the locking of a sandwich bag to seal in the fresh and delicate things it was tasked to hold.

Palms pressing to his spine and fingers splayed then, against his vertebrae.

Cars, and Adrian’s attention would slip to the one cooling off to the ir side then, its engine dead and it purring silent. ”It’s not so hard if the student is willing and interested,” mused out loud, an arm collapsing around the man’s waist, pressing a hip against Gabe’s as the other side angled away momentarily, thoughtful. Possessive in the mention of a man who salivated at the mere sight of a another. Yuan’s forbidden fruit and Adrian half wished they’d just allow it and erase the temptation, and half wished the other would just to see his temptation cowed beneath rank and his own ire.

He’d call it protective—

A white lie.

”To drive? Or in general?” A low hum and Adrian’s lips would meet the corner of Gabe’s mouth. A kiss sweet and feathered. Si, of course, either way. First, let us eat—” a nip at his jaw and the hand around his waist would slip to snag Gabriel’s own, palms pressing and his legs walking, restless— ”I’ve been craving something of yours all day~” the delicate lines beside his eyes would crease, teeth flashing as his roguish grin peeked them like pearls.

The hand in his own would see it’s knuckles feathered against his lips before he let go and picked up boxes, ferrying everything along to the glass-front office that sat at the back of the bays. A confining box he never cared for, though it also rarely saw company the likes of Gabriel either. The contents of the desk hastily swept to one side and the meal was laid out across its dark surface. ”You know, perrito, if you learned to enjoy driving, perhaps some day you’d find yourself toting around our illustrious leader,” sitting himself in one of the chairs set before the one side of the desk and his grin would stretch.

”There is very little that rivals the satisfaction of a grumpy alpha made to wait on your own pace,”

His chuckle was soft, eyes washing over Gabe’s sweetly tinted cheeks—

”Very little... contextually speaking, anyway,”

He could think of a very many things that surpassed, though none of them had anything to do with Law, outside of his shared blood.

--------------------
user posted image
May 11 2018, 01:39 AM
sub wolf
Furore
homosexual
Gabe

awards

pumpkin pie with a kick
Eien
Hip over hip and they were snug together. Gabriel couldn’t have pictured a better situation. Though his mind swam to bed and what sort of activities could be performed there (or outside of bed), at the moment, now and here he was certain and swearing that in the hold of the person you adored the best, nothing else mattered outside of them. Wynn and Adrian, and their names were often mentioned in places and parts of Gabriel’s head-- they were whispers, passionate, ever warm. Spoken with the breath of a lover reunited with their once believed, deceased and perished husband. With the cry of a husband returning to his home, seeing that everything was as remembered; the walls still made of stone, the wife just as beautiful, the offspring grown up somewhat but the ceiling as he stared up at it come nightfall, sweaty from the reunion with his most important person, preciously marked by the same crack in the same very spot he’d used to hypnotize for years before.

There was nothing better.

And Gabriel just smiled at the man, content, relaxed to exist like that. When Adrian grew thoughtful then, Gabriel didn’t talk. He didn’t have to. The possessive care in the other was something Gabriel felt immediately. He didn’t understand why he was attuned to him so deeply, a lie to he told himself, not convinced; he didn’t know, but in reality he did, hearkening back to his half of year of having nobody but himself in the head of his. Once a comfortable reality and then, for that half a year, a breeding ground for horror and fears. How that had turned him more aware of the people on the bond he wasn’t sure. Perhaps some actual, intended irony of the world that had targeted him, and blessed him so, a present, a gift, early and eternal to compensate for his self-imposed suffering, to explain that if he’d only had himself to feel intimately for the whole half a year he’d always have this ability; he’d always feel the presence of others stronger.

He’d feel their absence, as though it were eternal.

He smiled-- cocked his brows then, and lidded his eyes, fluttering them shut and then open upon the kiss before saying, as he followed along with Adrian--

“Are you sure you’re not tempted to eat my ass instead of my food?”

It should him caused him to blush. Nearing his lover once more, instead, Gabriel pumped a bit into Adrian, and bowed head to nip at the man’s shoulder once more before they found themselves in the office, a punishment surely for their disengaged fingers. But he helped grab what necessary, the empty bag actually, walking there with him and then in the office standing, disliking how claustrophobic it left them feeling. When Adrian swept things from his desk---

Silently, Gabriel grinned. All thin-lipped, he ducked head then, his thought raunchy, his toes curling but his stomach not yet tumbling from the heat of a need. Folding the bag perfectly, instead he hummed, speaking, “I could”, before he laughed.

“Ohno,” he said, and chuckles kept his tone rich and entertained, its drawling, casual rhythm temporarily replaced by lilting warmth, and he turned to face his lover, pinning him with a bright expression. Red in his cheeks, too.

“Is that your personal experience?” he questioned. Walked over to him, opening the boxes then, and removing the plastic sheet off the one with curry, where he’d also attached the necessary utensils for them to eat with, and which had been a quick, crafty trick to ensure the inside of the lid didn’t stain, and the lunch box itself didn’t spill or leak its contents. Gabriel revealed their lunch slowly, and put the lids aside and rolled out the utensils, humming as he went on.

Dropped the smile. Focused and silent just for now. With a light frown of such marring the space above his eyes. He didn’t looked troubled at all.

Flashed a look over his shoulder, speaking to Adrian, “You know, I’d actually not be opposed.” He managed help a smile. “I’d definitely welcome it, to be honest, better than being toted around for a change.” He turned then, sitting his behind against the back of the desk and then, of course, then he swept eyes over Adrian’s figure and returned them one heavy struggle later right upon Adrian’s face.

He shuffled back and sat perched on the desk.

On that narrow, little space to fit his fat ass, legs not quite yet dangling over the edge and still planted firm-- perched, anyway, hands moving back.

Clasping round the edge of the back. And his eyes hooded, knowing, and he ducked gazes, bouncing shoulders and mocking an expression of innocence so honest you’d have doubted anything else was at game here. He considered the food--

“I really hope you enjoy what I made you. And if you don’t, you know, I’ll try again.” That quirked his lips. “And… again, and again, and again, basically in repeats and forever until whatever I bring you really makes your blood roil. Is that wrong to want?”

He shifted his hands on the desk.

Behind himself somewhat, so that he could lean on them for support and then.

Crossed one leg.

Slowly.

Over the other.

His eyes on his lover and his calm poignant.

His head cocked.

“Bon… appetite?” he questioned. Flashed, in the grin, some teeth. “Eat to your fullest, baby, leave no prisoners.”

Good mood and tease licked his lilt.

His throat was exposed.

--------------------
user posted image
May 11 2018, 09:39 PM
wolf
Furore pack (beta)
Bisexual
Baby / Rio

awards

amorous amante
Sarah
It nestled in his mind then, a plant embedded deep into the dark of the soil and it when it bloomed it’d have every need to twist itself open and bloom itself over in red. A blossom of heat and the color of passion and it was nothing that Adrian felt himself slide into at the ready, nor did he skirt around it either, this silly little sticky thought of Gabriel’s ass. It’d hitch his lips but it’d not see the man sprawled across the paved floor like this hard patch of earth would treat him with any kindness. It’s lack sought in the embrace of the man that hovered over—

A smirk but the man saw them and this food ferried to the office where the glass front of its face offered a lie of freedom where its walls were solid and boxed in. BUt they were seated there in all the itch of their skin to return them to the vaulted ceilings and wide open spaces of the garage. Sit them upon the cold hard floor and eat there for all the better it would treat the wild of their souls. He felt calm, though his skin itched, the focus of his person was poured into his company and it was there that would see it held better than even these four small walls and its lower ceiling. Held better in the idea of sharing more than handfuls of minutes with this man that would see them draped over in a sheen of sweat.

In the sharing of something he’d been doing since as long as he could remember. A once passion and a now part of his life that was as integral as breathing was to them both, as the warm trickle of love down his spine as he sat in a chair and Gabe moved to unearth boxes and pour his rich dulcet laugh into the room.

He hated it less then, this office and its confinement, when it was filled with the sound of his lover and the rich small of the food he unpacked found itself caught within the smaller space. It’d have gone half as appreciated in the open spaces of the garage. Adrian’s own chuckle was deeper still as it rumbled and found itself a wayward si along the way to wrap into itself. But his attention as on Gabe and the focus upon his face as he settled all the boxes upon the desk and finally turned his attention back with an agreement.

”It does wonders for the independent, it’d suit you well,” commented as he sat there, watching Gabe as he moved to perch himself on the desk as if he posed the better dessert than fruit nestled into its whipped cream. Adrian wouldn’t have denied he looked a far better morsel. The stretch of his legs and the bend of his back— Adrian’s features were yet calm, his eyes belying the faint hint of his ruddy thoughts but even they were shades quieter than the actuality of them.

There was determination on his face when he finally rose, stood himself, crooked and bent a bit. Eyes licking over the boxes even as his hands grasped Gabe’s knee, cupped it to either side. Palms wandering then, sliding up the crossed thigh until one gripped as far as it could go before lapsing from leg at all. Knuckles resting against the heat of Gabe’s groin, his own pressed against the man’s knee and Adrian’s kiss was a nibbled and brief thing when it pressed against the man’s throat—

”I’m sure I will,” enjoy it.

He’d not linger, slipping away then to grasp hold of a box filled with fragrant curry and a rolled napkin nestled around utensils.

Sat himself then with a half satisfied smile—

Half playfully tortured.

”It’s not so wrong, no,” a note warm and honeyed as he sat back and unraveled the pointed sticks. Without ado he’d dig himself in, chopsticks grasped and poised in their perch upon his fingers before he slipped a steamy mouthful of the container past his lips. Eyes trained on Gabe as he chewed, the rich flavors that coated his tongue would see his mouth tugged into a smile, one that parted only once his mouth was empty enough to accommodate speech.

Lips licked softly upon their parting.

”Can start tonight if you have the time free,” back onto the subject of driving and cars and his tone was too amused then, lips pursed and chopsticks loaded. ”If you've nowhere to be, can just stay at my place. The roads from the pack house to mine are dead this time of night. Your first lesson? I’ll even reward you with a ride~” a brow cocked, his voice lost a bit as its low murmur was hidden behind the next bite that saw words hushed and drawn long and low in a hum that might as well have been the closed lip version of a moan—

”Or two,”

Chewing and smiling, Adrian watched Gabriel, a small and personal star sat in his office to peer at and make every wish upon.

Or three.

Two for the horses—

--------------------
user posted image
May 12 2018, 12:32 AM
sub wolf
Furore
homosexual
Gabe

awards

pumpkin pie with a kick
Eien
It did wonders for the independent. At once, Gabriel pictured himself speeding down the streets of San Francisco with his leader strapped in the seat next to him, cussing as he tended to and looking delightfully discomforted whenever he did after spending too long a time in cars. He liked driving them, or preferred to as was also well known. But another better known and irrefutable reality was of his honest dislike when it came to cars. It immediately brought a smile to Gabriel’s lips--

A smile lasting, nice and lingering as Adrian approached him, and though it looked like everything salacious, about to land man on man and down on the floor with nothing in their way again, he knew it wouldn’t. He knew, though wasn’t sure how, maybe the whisper of the sixth sense that had developed far too much since he was lone. Maybe logic whispered it, that Adrian really was hungry and even if one of them wanted, the other would stall it.

He knew.

And so when Adrian teased by the way of approach, wolf to wolf and then all of Gabriel’s attention filled with wolf, and warmth, and home, his eyes lidded, his head tilted back and he looked, for a moment, poignantly blissful and as happy as there was. Sans the million watt smile. Sans the need to shine. Sans anything except the sheer and pure contentment to: be, and so he: was, there, leaning back in an offering of his throat, reeking of happiness and joy that felt low and calm like a lullaby. He opened his eyes.

And looked, then, at Adrian, with a loving, warm smile.

I’m sure you will.

Better than any words promising love.

Adrian did grab the food then, seating himself, and Gabriel would observe every motion with fondness. He remained silent throughout, and even retained his relaxed, inviting perch, glancing over his lover, reading him, noting him over the length of the bond such that he may have been already as intertwined with him as though they’d mated just an hour ago, soul over soul and you couldn’t tell them apart since that was the intention. But that wasn’t yet a concern. He sought him out, instead, like a sprite that wanted to flutter by and then maybe circle the man’s presence, making rounds, and rounds and rounds and finding a way to physically navigate the bond. At the moment, perhaps the emotion that he bled the most and more than his red blood, was: love.

Needled through with everything fond.

Gabriel smiled.

“We can start today,” he said. His tone felt calm. It carried. Where, though, where if the space was so narrow, where that was a good question, but it carried and Gabriel squinted eyes at the man, pouring warmth into his expression and spoke to him, “I could definitely sleep over. And we’d be all hard work and do a ton of riding and absolutely nothing raucous.”

Uh-huh.

He hopped off.

Found his feet hard and firm on the floor as he went over to his lover, but instead of attaching himself to Adrian like a leech with no other purpose, he began to circle the office furniture, skimming surfaces with his gaze, sometimes brushing fingers over subjects like a curious, wandering wolf with a lot of time to spare.

He retained the gaze.

Ethereal and intentionally lost in himself.

And that smile to fit the part as well. Idly light, seeing no need to go wide.

He talked on.

“You know, I’ve been looking for a model for my drawing. You’d make a good one.” Just musing. “I could put you anywhere. I want to put you against the sun.” His smile widened. His heartbeat raced for a moment. His blood pounded too. And Gabriel mused on, his tone happily carrying now without any fear whatsoever. Though his back was turned to Adrian for the better part of this conversation, the way he talked--

The way he hummed.

The way he walked.

A wolf, a wolf for sure with the very different, subtly inhuman movement, the cheeky flashes of his golden gaze and the deeper tone to his speech--

And the way he felt, perpetually reaching out across to Adrian with a deep, warm craving of a wolf to wolf that should see every missed date with moon cursed--

The way he did all that, he was keeping Adrian central to his attention. A curse that Gabriel wore with every earnest desire never to be rid off the man and one day, one day once they were ready and had resolved everything in a need of resolving, they’d become as one as they were meant to be.

Gabriel’s heart already sang to Adrian so loud sometimes there were moments when he wouldn’t talk.

Just stare. Smile. And then duck into rooms, inviting either a chase, or giving Adrian the time to sit it out lest he move them only outside for a date with the moon to finally quench that stabbing desire to possess that Gabriel was eager to invite.

He talked.

“Would you pose for me, baby? It’s just a drawing. It’d be just for a moment. Lo prometo, mi amor.

[I promise, my love.]

--------------------
user posted image
May 13 2018, 11:04 PM
wolf
Furore pack (beta)
Bisexual
Baby / Rio

awards

amorous amante
Sarah
They’d start today. Decided and in such a playfully rich tone that it was nothing that could have been refuted even if one or the other wanted to do so. They’d start today and Gabriel would stay, whisk himself, out to the country just beyond the reach of the city and there they’d wrestle with every notion of the moon as it shone brighter and more silvered. The safety that the city center had always provided them was voided out there. The light pollution minimal and off to the distance far enough that there were twice as many stars and the moon wasn’t just a silver, spotless orb, but a woman with a face and every sign of her age dotted across the surface. Her laugh and frown lines everything visible and worn into her surface like a grandmother tree, sprawling and magnificent.

It’s be a struggle was the point, and one which Adrian never found anything but tickling to the back of his mind.

”No, of course not,”

His smile then was a slowly stretching thing as he ate, as he watched Gabe wander. His gaze possessive but it wasn’t anything that licked itself over in jealousy, rather he found something soft and amused buried deep in his mind then as fingers skimmed along his desk, along a filing cabinet and the back of his desk chair—

Amused that come tomorrow morning when Gabe saw himself off to work and Adrian returned here, it’d not be the loathing of this box at all, but rather into the deep rich scent of his fellow wolf. The smell of him clung to every surface in a reminder after their survived struggle and the night that came with it. Watched and amused himself as he did so, after the idea that come morning he’d lose the man but return here to every left behind marking of his presence as well as every pillow on his bed and the sheets they’d discard before finding them wrapped around.

Gabe spoke and Adrian listened, chewing, letting the flavors develop to their full across his tongue while he did so. Reveling in the spices and the sense of exotic that came with it. It’d slow then, the meeting of his teeth, as a brow rose in question. Eyes pinned to the broad of the other’s back, the splay of his fingers along the top of some piece of furniture or another. Studied the soft riot in his chest as his heart raced and said much more than his lips did.

Adrian’s eyes were calm when he finally turned, the wolf sat there just behind, peering out, bestial and watching. Calm all the while, crooning maybe, silently and patiently, but its call was nothing loud even over the bond. A presence there, large and encompassing, once such that sat too prevalent to ever lose track of as it watched Gabe pace about in an almost malcontent.

Si, accented by a soft shrug and the tilt of his chin, one such that angled his gaze a bit over the bridge of his nose as it narrowed beneath the ply of his smile. Adorned itself with the fine lines of amusement that sat as book ends to either side of his dark gaze. ”I do for everyone else, why not you?” it was nothing he adored, modeling, a thing he did for the ease and support of his brother where he had so little else to offer a man who’d been there through too much of his hardship not to see supported in kind.

”Perhaps though—” he talked as his attention fell to the box in his hand, gathering more food to the end of chopsticks— ”you should rethink the sun,” hummed then as he deposited food against his tongue with the soft noise of satisfaction. Shoulders meeting the back of the chair and he’d settle in then, quiet and watching as he chewed. The unfinished thought left to linger there like a suspense he both meant and did not.

Rethink the sun—

”I’ve always been told I look better in silver,”

Finished some minutes later, food swallowed and his words immediately followed by the smooth slide of his smirk. Eyes too focused and too intent upon their resting place; Gabriel. The faint shift of his head wasn’t anything that came consciously as his throat was stretched and his eyes lapsed to the ceiling a moment. ”Maybe the moon instead, providing you can handle it,” cheeky, his lashes almost brushed against his cheeks when his gaze slanted back in watching.

”This is delicious by the way, my compliments to the chef,”

Murmured in a tone so low and warm it might as well have been purred from the very depths of him. Lids squeezing further together in a faint hooded contentment.

”Perhaps tonight,” and he’d muse on as he returned to sifting food around in the box. His gaze wouldn’t stay there, however. Flicked to the ceiling as if he could see Her face though the ceiling. ”When we’re doing everything innocent, I’ll dress myself in the finest silver I can find,” gaze flicked back to Gabe then, eyes too warm and too hooded to be anything but a beacon of love sat there on his face and staring out—

Only the finest silver I can find,”

--------------------
user posted image
May 14 2018, 02:08 AM
sub wolf
Furore
homosexual
Gabe

awards

pumpkin pie with a kick
Eien
Perhaps, though, and at that Gabriel turned, shooting his lover a look of uncertainty. Not the sun? Then--

Ah, the moon.

And he smiled a smile difficult, and long, not entirely humorless although it lacked all of the brilliance it was known to hold; Adrian basked in the glow of the moon. Everything mocking and desired. Gabriel's stomach flipped and danced on. He was silent.

His own conflict over the situation painted him reluctant to keep circling his lover for a while. For a while, the bond would be calm as he stood back as though scared off, discouraged from further approach and too rooted still to his new favorite spot; eons away from Adrian. Gabriel imagined the moon; round and silver, entirely too gorgeous no matter the form it assumed when the day was away. It excited his blood, urging it on to pound. He heard his heartbeat in his ears. Adrian looked so kingly, sprawled where he was sitting, and Gabriel’s expression of stress melted away to helpless, adoring affectation that he wished to erase. He wanted to be serious, for a moment. Not to be so pitifully swayed to love a man who was all wolf and moon itself already even when the sun bore down on them. Who was everything Gabriel presently wanted, along with the witch who might not have been able to give him the moon itself but Wynn gave him the sun and the stars instead. And here Adrian teased, eyes up, throat bared and Gabriel’s stomach danced something erratic again even as he certainly swore that the blood in his veins boiled and ached.

Adrian dressed in moon. Gabriel’s smile was small, and still so difficult. Stressed and held back for the most part, little as though he feared if he beamed now he’d look like a small, uneducated child too oblivious to the issue of the moon and Adrian. Dancing together, silver and skin married until the dawn and Gabriel smoothed a warm, and yet tortured look at Adrian, his own eyes kind, and passionately yearning.

“I’ll try,” he promised. He’d try to handle it. He cocked his head--

“... Flatterer,” chirped that, a moment later. In a tone tame, light as a ghost’s. A hint of a grin. He moved on forward.

Graced more furniture with the stink of his presence, dressed the surfaces here in the aroma of his person-- his musk, the wolf he was, until he was at Adrian, perching himself on the desk once more just in the man’s line of sight, his hands down by its edge, gripping around it, his knuckles pale.

“Do you want to torture me?” he asked, then. With a wise, calm smile. He bled his eyes the color of his wolf. Bent. And placed his lips atop Adrian’s, stealing a gentle, soft, chaste kiss from the man.

He brushed his hand through the man’s hair. Above his ear, the right one, before his other hand failed to resist the temptation that was the man. To be fair, Gabriel hadn’t even attempted.

He toyed with Adrian’s hair.

And hummed to himself all along, teasing suddenly, in the beguiling, subtle manner you needed to scan him properly for before you declared, heureka!, and you knew for sure-- he teased, in words that were melodic and soft as he peered down at his lover with a tranquil calm.

“I’ll put you on the bed. I’ll sprawl you out, and arrange you in the manner I often see you when I wake up. You’ll be all naked and dressed in silver, and if I go a tiny bit insane watching you without being able to have you, you’ll sweep me off my feet like my only savior…”

Humor found his tone.

“Or,” he teased, a bit louder, his lips stretching back in a subtle smirk, “I’ll just draw you in the sun instead, also for practical purposes.

“Light.”

He grinned.

And bent again, lips at Adrian’s forehead instead, nuzzled there--

“Besides.”

Besides.

“You’d look good in any light.”

He moved off the spot. Took off, a brief hop and on his noiseless feet, moving not like a human, he was off to circle Adrian to the other side of him, disappearing from his line of sight, wordless, though heavily scented in wolf, again moving as though a literal wolf pacing out from their previous resting spot. He knew he had a tension to his limbs; he knew he was imagining the moon, and its glare upon their persons.

He knew he wanted Adrian like that, not even suddenly, and not for the first time since loving him desiring the man in that dress and nothing else. It picked up Gabriel’s heartbeat, making it race. And then-- he was passionate, and uncertain, breathing a bit heavier as he hooded his gaze and let it turn all passionate and soft, down on the back of the man’s head where he swept fingers through the hairs at the nape, and then grazed, clawed over the skin there, possessive, and tender both at the same.

He didn’t emerge on the other side of him, eventually.

Just hypnotized the man like that.

Until he framed the man's throat with his palm and urged him to angle his head up at once, though instead of the moon he'd been looking for, he'd see--

Gabriel looking down at him, with a calm, yearning expression.

"I want you in the moon."

Admitted, with the return of the difficult, sweet smile.

--------------------
user posted image
May 15 2018, 01:09 AM
wolf
Furore pack (beta)
Bisexual
Baby / Rio

awards

amorous amante
Sarah
He felt the soft flutter of this man across the bond, the ease of him erased for the subtle ache of want, though it was nothing cloying or sickly, Adrian did understand it. It complicated the aroma of the air as Gabe finally wandered himself back to the desk where he’d lean in a slight sitting that didn’t prove him any less tense than the words had made him only moments before. When his voice came again it was atop the golden hues of his eyes and with a lick of misery that Adrian would have been fool not to notice. A proper question after a proper torture that was only seen to further itself as their lips met for the briefest of moments. ”Perhaps,” it was too warm and too playful, though its edges weren’t half as jagged as they felt against his soul. Weren’t half as restless as the lupine senses that paced behind his eyes as Gabriel toyed with his hair.

Calm and settled there he wasn’t so shy after the mention of their silvered mistress, even if it bothered the whole of him in this needful waiting.

Adrian would content himself there then, under the ply of fingers and in the hold of Gabe’s voice as he spoke of his plans, perhaps not honest plans but they were a set of plans that he couldn’t ignore as anything but honest and licked over in the soft roughing of want. A low hum pursed his throat, not at the idea of himself dressed in silver at all, but in the idea that it would drive an itchy insanity through his lover. Spear him through with everything like want that was always there but so rarely spoken of in a truth he often wondered if it was wanted half as much as the returned favor of love that always coated Gabe. A sore subject on their own behalf and while the waiting was needful, it was also frustrating.

They were ready, and even the notion of Gabriel was. The clam of him proved as much, the calm of his walk of life proved it time and again—

But they weren’t.

It was nothing that didn’t cast him restless once more. Not in body but certainly in mind as he sat there and ate what had been offered and brought on his own behalf. The spice in his mouth offset with the indulgent chewing over of something sweet and wrapped in whipped cream as his gold-flecked eyes slipped back to Gabe. The pull of his smirk was lopsided and full of soft, easy mirth. As much so as was the hooding of his eyes as a chuckle poured across his vocal chords. ”Flatterer,” spit out in every whirling whim of playful and he’d settle back into the eating of food and the wandering of Gabe as he stood and walked about once more.

Their roles seemed to have reversed in that moment, one without the ability to sit still and the other contented in his sprawling sit in a chair with food the likes of which seemed as best fit for a king as it was himself. Rich and heavy and he’d blame the curling in the pit of him on the deep settling of food there as much as he would the remembering of fingers tingled over his scalp. Followed the other until he slipped behind and then left the man to his devices. Attached himself to the feel of Gabe across the bond to keep a better tab on him as he wandered out of sight and yet never out of mind as it were.

Longed then and he’d not hide it from bleeding out across the bond. A man honest and bold even in this, though it was nothing that wanted to see Gabe dressed in silver but rather that longed after the simple exchange that came with a bond deep and meaningful. A love shared between that wasn’t also shared with the whole of the rest of them. That attuned itself to the beating of Gabe’s heart as it raced then, heard it, but it wasn’t anything that made his own repattern itself in a need to enthuse and beat the same as his lover.

As his mate.

But they weren’t that, and so his wanting would spread out like a warm blanket on a cold day as he listened to the man that wandered behind him then. His feet silent but his heart a betraying call in a dark night. Adrian could have heard it through the thunderstorm, he was convinced then as his fingers curled and clawed and the hair at his nape prickled and stood itself on end—

When his throat bent and pressed its ferreted away knot into the palm that cupped it his eyes were golden and peering. There was nothing but calm acceptance in his gaze, calm acceptance and he soft rise of challenge that curled his lips. Basal and nothing that could be prevented as it colored his features in everything dominant and watching.

”And you will have me and the moon. And I you. Someday,”

The latter lingered in the air.

It felt like a threat and gentled his features. Not a threat to the man but rather one after their own sanity.

Where Gabe smiled sweet and soft, Adrian’s was always heated over by the Spanish sun, shades of gold and deep orange. The same heat as his fingers when they wound themselves between Gabe’s own in a hold against his throat that stayed the man there a moment longer. Pulled him away a minute later, his fingers slotted and curled slightly to hold fast to the hand in his.

Nuzzled the warm of Gabriel’s palm before his lips pressed soft kiss against the soft skin.

Someday.

”The sun then,”

Agreed though almost in a manner that sounded like he despised the wait at all.

His wolf did, the thing that saw his teeth sunk against the fleshy heel of he hand he still held. The box in his hand was cast aside, cast somewhere along the surface of his desk as he dragged Gabe around himself in a leading that grasped him to his hand and allowed him to tug the man where he fit best. Gathered him to his lap in a sit that coiled arms around pressed lips to throat in a nuzzle that murmured against skin, reverent. ”The sun, or the moon, mi amor. It matters not, in any light I am yours,” an obvious statement stated as such. Whispered and left there as Adrian leaned back in his chair and observed the other in such close proximity—

”And someday you will also have your catering, and your alpha cursing in the passenger seat,”

A quiet chuckle smoothed from his throat as he envisioned a someday where Gabriel had everything he deserved to have.

A someday where he had everything he wanted.

--------------------
user posted image
May 15 2018, 03:21 AM
sub wolf
Furore
homosexual
Gabe

awards

pumpkin pie with a kick
Eien
It bled out across to him, and for a moment Gabriel refused to recognize what it was; that underlying the expression on Adrian’s face was a heartfelt desire to mate. It was so oddly plain, like there was a way to feel that particular, ache. Like it was as cut and dry in expression as love, hate, pain and sadness with a mere contortion of your features and the audience understood at once. That he could just look Adrian in the eye and know-- know, so deeply, really that he didn’t move for a moment from the spot, that Adrian wanted him all. He wondered if he read the same. If that certain lingering quality of his eyes, of his mind, of his presence spoke of a deep ache to actually remain like that: with Adrian. A finding of their souls that already imagined them hurrying to get naked for the next moon in the sky, not quite for the sex but what it saw happen to their minds; connected, forever, once two and now just one.

He wondered.

He wondered, too, if he hadn’t broken some rule for a moment, when he held Adrian’s throat and didn’t imagine a better spot for his neck to slot into; a loving, ferocious hold that refused to let go even as seconds ticked past and it felt like it’d be right time. He permitted the hand to be pulled back only he feared this honestly, for a moment; like he’d be in a horrible wrong if he acted dominantly against his lover; own and possess him, with the mere clutch of his palm.

He was tugged.

Not before he was told some gorgeous someday that both haunted and saved, not before his hand was pinned to linger, and Gabriel felt his stomach tumble. His eyes were confused, and yet glaring with a powerful, golden halo that his wolf understood.

The sun then.

And the nuzzle at his hand would hood his eyes, his world for a moment great, and warm.

He hissed when he felt the teeth in his flesh. Roused, his lips furling back in a growl that was too low to do anything but entice. The sound punched from his throat was a moan. This noise, an even split between horror and satisfaction, darkened his eyes with a feral, dangerous craving for the moon in the sky. He can’t have spoken, suddenly, not in the human speech anyway even if you had asked; even if you had tugged him back. His eyes, intent, would have found a way to keep eyeing Adrian like a man stripped bare, ready for someone to make him gasp.

He felt heat pool between his legs.

He was dragged.

Quickly and without any protest on his part until he was down in Adrian’s lap, grabbed, held, teeth at his neck to shiver him with an aching to feel them sink. He’d have begged for that, ever so shameless about anything he wanted, hadn’t he somehow been too occupied to fight that bigger, larger threat of his bloodlust roiling around Adrian. To have him, to adorn himself with him, and turn himself into a tattoo of sound in Adrian’s throat, the ink that wrote his thoughts, the light behind Adrian’s eyes was almost so strong he could have kissed him passionately, violently on the spot. And painted this room here with their sound.

He shuddered--

And smoothed a look of severe, pining longing upon his wolf, slowly sweeping his hand up to give the man’s cheek a perch, and then, for a moment, there wasn’t much to say. He was silent. He was looking at Adrian, staring-like for a moment with an intensity that stood out as beyond the normal on an expression that translated itself as full of emotion. Love, its driving force but the sort of love that Gabriel explained to Adrian with his very eyes would have said, without a sign of fear, that if anyone so much as brushed against him, a woman or man they would regret it very much. He wasn’t the violent sort. He’d not even land a punch, a fact actually well known. But the eyes burned too well to tolerate any doubt-- they burned, and so, somehow, did his lingering smile. It seemed small.

“And then you’ll be mine?” he asked, and he couldn’t deny; the echoing ring of mine did something to his stomach. His eyes were dark and their glow bright.

“Mine?” he repeated, with smitten, romantic eyes. Wider, Gabriel smiled.

“Well, as long as you won’t mind I’ll never want to let anyone come to you--” ---that should be fine.

How to fight the approaching customers, how every other interaction that Adrian couldn’t fight off?

The same way he did when Wynn was involved; accept, and then set to the act of reclaiming with the end of the day.

Gabriel sank low in his new, and warm perch, bringing to his lips to Adrian’s--

“... Thank you for the compliment,” he murmured instead of the kiss as you’d expect, before rubbing their lips together in an attempt and then drawing up a moment later, laying down kisses on Adrian’s jaw. The raw appeal of the man’s throat had Gabriel transform his teeth. It was a trick he mostly could control now, wondering how any wolf past a certain age could not.

He sank his teeth through Adrian’s throat and left a bleeding, red mark. Blood poured into his mouth.

It wasn’t the taste, it was the idea. It belonged to Adrian, it marked him for a moment, and for another half an hour, or shorter, horribly shorter but it was better than anything, it would sit right where Gabriel had left it, making it clear to anyone with eyes that this man belonged to someone.

It was a shame it would heal soon enough. These little wounds he left on Adrian and Wynn were meant-to-stay-marks after all.

He didn’t hate that he kept having to reapply them.

Gabriel parted his lips, and licked around the wound, collecting blood between his lips. He nipped on the spot an inch above it, intact, pinky and pretty. And with blood on his lips, he made his way up along the man’s neck, to where his jaw connected with the ear, and the ear itself; he tugged at Adrian's ear. Nuzzled the man’s cheek for a moment, comfortable, even headily so in the glow of the instinct that he had summoned to take over; which he had coaxed to coat him in a feeling of heat and calm, and which had repaid him by sitting his eyes alight and rubbing him into Adrian, cheek over cheek, lips and teeth as well, nipping, and the paint of red on them granted. His hands were rubbing over Adrian’s chest, and Gabriel innocently asked--

“So? When do we start on the car?”

--------------------
user posted image
May 16 2018, 12:31 AM
wolf
Furore pack (beta)
Bisexual
Baby / Rio

awards

amorous amante
Sarah
”And then I will be,” the echoing of Gabriel’s lowly rumbled growl was a violent sound in the hollow of his mind. A thing that tumbled and fluttered his very being as the man settled into his lap and sat so warmly beneath his lips, his teeth. They begged to sink and claim, though he knew there would be no turning back if they dared to erase the flavor of his meal with that of the tangy color of love. There would be no coming back once the scales were tipped slightly too far to one side and as much as he didn’t mind stripping this man bare and bending him anywhere, the moment seemed too innocent for such things. Too warm and promising of too much that required clothing and heads in the right spaces. Adrian’s eyes were dark as he washed them over Gabe’s features, a scanning, peer that landed him on Gabe’s lips as he uttered an idle threat that both tickled and waged war with the wolf in his veins.

To be commanded as such and he’d not content under it, though its promise of claiming was everything sweet and lingering on his tongue—

”Yours~”

Ended his statement some seconds later, a man who was seemingly easily distracted. Not a lie in this moment though it was the need to be thoughtful, the calm and contented of his wolf in the face of someone equally so. Animals that so quickly fed off their peers and yet his calm seemed resounding and wafting then even as his mouth crooked into a lopsided smile that entertained his amusement. ”The wolf might,” mind the intrusion, though his smile belied his words. ”Just as yours might also— no matter, our nights will see us reclaimed then,” like the sweetest promise in the deepest night, all sweat kissed and whispered against skin. The prospect whet his appetite to a point he could have killed any foe with upon their approach.

Eyes focused even as they hooded upon the rubbing of lips—

Lips parting a moment in a soft gusted inhale that hissed noise past his teeth and rumbled the throat that pressed itself to Gabe's tongue, his teeth clasped through flesh and you might have assumed by the heady expression on his face that Gabe hadn’t parted his lips with teeth at all when he enveloped some part of this man. His mind paced and restless, Adrian’s eyes were alight when his chin slipped back down, throat chilled with the wet of blood and tongue as it itched with the already needed healing that they knew would come too soon. The calm harried and careworn as it threatened to crack itself in feathered fissures better than a egg against the side of a pan.

The soft pounding of his heart was too quick then as he uncurled the vice-like grip of his fingers around a thigh, the other counting yet the soft jut of bones down the length of Gabe’s back. Skin over skin and it’d snuck itself under hem like a thief in the night some minutes before. Reveled and steadied himself as the golden moment was left to seep back to where it came, every softly hardening threat staved off before it could begin it’s onslaught and see them to ruin—

The low rumble of his chuckle would see itself planted against the crook of Gabe’s jaw before he moved to sweep the man from his lap and stand them both on their own two feet.

His middle a roiling pit of unfocused attention and the boxes would all be carefully tacked to close and set back into the bag they came in. It was only then, as they finished and the office settled around them in a cloying moment of decadent spices and the soft scent of their want, that a crooked finger would tilt Gabe’s chin and see their lips sealed. A kiss that hadn’t yet happened and wouldn’t be allowed to, not in its full and heavy purchase, but a kiss warm and claiming of this man. A kiss expressing the deep wafting love that tumbled his center and quirked his lips soft and thoughtfully to one side. Roguish as it grew and his teeth chewed gently on Gabe’s lower lip a moment.

Parted them then, leaving the bag in the loving, tender care of Gabriel as he fished out the heavy ring of keys from his pocket.

”Now,”

It quirked his mouth again and cast his eyes over in stars as he slipped them from the dangerous confines of this office and out into the wide world of the garage once more. The receptionist long since parted and the whole place seemed better a ghost town as they wandered through. Lights flickered off leaving the cavernous room full of cars dark and eerie before they were spat out into the parking lot out back where his own car sat amidst a few of the others that were waiting their time with a man beneath and fiddling. Building locked and his car would see the pair settled into their seats, the steering wheel everything comforting and known as it sat beneath his hands.

Gaze slipping to the side and he peered at Gabe a moment—

Knuckles brushing against his cheek, a soft feathered touch and he’d return himself to the keys that dangled from the ignition before they were turned to wake the sleeping metal beneath them. ”Manual is a little more difficult, but once you learn this, you’ll be able to drive anything,” his smile was warm and soft, the unwavering belief in Gabe settled there on his face as the gearbox between them saw its shift stick cradled in his palm.

”Ready?”

As if he was driving himself—

Adrian explained as they spent the next dozen minutes on their way to the quieter streets that surrounded the pack house.

A textbook made verbal, Gabe was told how and why things worked, the difficulty of timing between the press of a clutch and the movement of the gear stick as it walked its way from neutral at a stand still, to the fourth gear, the others never reached at such low speeds, before it walked itself back down or subsequently found itself in neutral and ready to begin again. Where an automatic would have been a kinder learning tool in the beginning, shifting for him, learning this would ensure everything was available in the future and without needing to relearn something. Kinder, only in the beginning. It was nothing difficult in reality, though the nervous new driver might have argued it was everything nerve-wracking, Adrian had every confidence in Gabe as a man more than capable of tackling this in everything like success.

Parked along the curb on a deserted street a few blocks from the pack house and Adrian’s attention flicked to Gabe. The low idle hum of the engine was music to his ears as it gave itself to the warm background noise of Gabe’s own heart—

”Ready? Everything from here on out is slow and easy this time of night,”

--------------------
user posted image
May 16 2018, 03:25 AM
sub wolf
Furore
homosexual
Gabe

awards

pumpkin pie with a kick
Eien
Adrian stood them up.

Gabriel was grateful for that, even though his behavior would have told you something else. Up on his feet though, he was kissed, and for a moment, he cursed everything there was to curse. A loving, dishonest cursing as he felt their lips seal, and his world pleasantly hooded.

Now.

He grinned.

“Alright.”

All the things packed and they would walk out of the garage and out on the lot, leaving behind all the work. Gabriel immediately looked over Adrian’s car in an attempt to randomly recall its brand name like he knew what it was. It proved a good distraction. Keen on holding his attention, it chipped at the hard ball of arousal that had almost sprung him upon Adrian with further wounds along his figure. The man’s present and only one was healing, and Gabriel, with the taste of copper on his lips, tried desperately to ignore it. Not to be the slave that he felt was currently was, not to feel drawn to it, time and over again with every effort to slap it down that he spent, and it felt like a waste. Every effort, repeated without a mistake as the draw of the man proved a hard thing to neglect, stinking of musk and their exchange just afar, until they necessarily sat down inside the car in an abandon of the liminal space just between it and the garage, and then, everything narrow and cramped tight with the men and their smell of all the things lupine, Gabriel’s senses peaked, perceiving everything as though a mean, well-aimed attack to overwhelm.

The world was everything wolf and Gabriel didn’t mind.

He hooded his eyes then.

Looking back at Adrian with understanding and calm, and a hint of a smile, he nodded at the instruction, and nodded, too, at the touch; taming and tacit, it told him that their usual fun was facing a premature end just for the bitter now. He looked down at the gearbox, buckling up just to stay safe, and nodded.

“Mhmm, ready.”

It was all French and hard to follow.

It had nothing to do with Adrian. Hands empty, his satchel suddenly miles, miles away with everything easy to grab and use as a notepad, all Gabriel could content with was the flow of the explanation itself, and the practical use of their surroundings to explain how what worked and eventually, how what didn’t work, provided you did this and that instead of that and this. It made Gabriel frown.

System. It was just a system. A new system of rules and do’s and don’t’s, nothing out of the ordinary even though for a while, Gabriel just wanted to stop Adrian and take this to a classroom, a notepad at hand and pen, too. He wanted seven differently colored highlighters and oddly the thought of running out to a stationary for a fetch quest had him minimally fidgeting in his seat, imagining what else to purchase.

This needed a whiteboard.

Still, at some point, things sort of kind of made sense. When Adrian stopped the car, Gabriel just looked at him.

“Really? You want me to try now?”

He frowned. And smiled.

He grabbed the gear stick just reflexively.

Getting familiar with its bulging head in his warm palm, he tried repeating all the positions he’d been shown and described, from the first through the fourth until back at neutral, clumsily, clumsily for the first three times he tried with Adrian’s instructions, insisting however on wanting this handled first before he attempted even further. The logic behind it was obvious. An automatic might have been kinder, but no part of Gabriel wanted to argue about the genuine advantage of knowing this first.

Nodding to signal he was ready, he said, “Okay, let’s try this”, and out they’d pour, swapping seats until the inexperienced sat behind the steering wheel, buckled up again and there, not knowing where to put his hands first, Gabriel hesitated, before laying them on the wheel after all. The car doors were closed, and his grip was firm.

“I’ve honestly never held a wheel in my hands before,” he told Adrian, his frown present, his focus as well and his tone back to being contemplative. He recalled what he’d been told.

Theory.

In theory you started the ignition, you shifted gear from neutral to first position, and the car moved as well as guided by the low-falling pressure on the accelerator. In theory. And so, he tested it.

Theory.

Nobody had warned him it would feel positively--

“This is mildly frightening,” he shot to Adrian, although with a grin. Crooked. A sidelong glance before Gabriel pinned his attention on the road ahead, eager to let the car trudge on first before shifting to second gear, and letting out a deep breath as he did it. He forgot how to. Trusted Adrian’s hand to remind him the motions, not yet automatic to his hand and thus the infamous muscle memory was just full of unhelpful shrugging. Gabriel tried keeping himself calm, occupying the agitated nerves with conversation. The road, he decided, dissuading his thoughts, wasn't eternal and long.

“Are you also going to let me park is that too advanced for now?” he asked, genuinely curious. The streets were comfortably empty, and he heaved out a sigh of stress, even though he didn’t really reek off it much then; his calm, stalwart, possibly felt very familiar right now; along their bond that kept all the wolves tied there existed a man with the same exact calm. His tended to be cold.

Gabriel’s for a moment, was just as much. Cold, strong, refusing any stress to catch him off guard.

A family trait as dominant maybe as dark eyes.

He saw the packhouse slowly coming to shape in the distance, eyes flicking up at once on the traffic lights that switched from green to yellow and then, burned red. Gabriel both turned to Adrian for instructions, and logically concluded how to bring the car to a stop-- shifting back to first gear, and then neutral. His hand didn’t abandon it for a moment. But that, he knew was just logic, and perhaps wrong.

He slanted a gaze down at Adrian, ears prickled to listen for further instructions.

--------------------
user posted image

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 

Fast Reply

New Thread

UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED Ataraxy Frisson RPG
Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
Maelstrom The Four Dimensions The Reckless Kind 『 M E R C Y 』 Vexxor Mass Effect: from ashes Potterwatch Restored 

Shadowplay RPG-D
tagbox requires separate login, register below -- pls mark [tw] and [m] tags

Skinned by SARAH exclusively for Fugue State.