Fugue State

a state or period of loss of awareness of one's identity

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )

New Thread

Expect The Unexpected, tag: Sarah / Adrian <3
Apr 19 2018, 03:38 PM
Witch
You and I, we're one too many worlds apart It really shouldn't work but it does
Lucidum Coven
Pansexual
involved
Wynn

awards

Glitter Prince
Moss
She/her/potato | GMT | 3/3/3 |
It would be an evening spent lavishing in culture. Or that was how it had been sold to him, at the very least. Wynn would have much preferred to have stayed at home, in light of Gabe being stuck at work on a night shift, however, he’d been led to believe that getting out and away from the loft, or even from Aether, would be a healthy decision.

“C’mon, it’ll be greeaaatt…” The line wasn’t great, and it crackled.

Cajoling. Now, that was the first thing that set him on edge, he’d later realise. He’d… Much later, realise. Wynn frowned, the voice on the other end of the line sounded more amused than would give him any comfort.

“You’ll love it, it’ll be right up your street”

So very reassuring.

In that it wasn’t at all. That being said, Nico had a way with words, and there was something about his very British accent that just seemed to reinforce the sales pitch.

There was a hitch of breath, a ‘hmm’ sort of sound that barely skirted the morsel of lower trapped between his teeth. He tutted, releasing the blanched tissue in a slow roll as he paced onward-

“You know the more you say that, the less I am inclined to believe a word of it~” Nico chuckled, the scuffing of papers over one another suggesting he was lodged firmly behind a desk. The dark lines of Wynn’s brows shot upwards as he focused on the sign that pertained to his whereabouts. The Gallery. That was all it was giving him.

A gallery, literally called: “The Gallery”.

Was it meant to be ‘edgy’? Bohemian? He squinted up at the cursive lettering, laser cut from perspex. Screwed into a raw brick wall so they stood proud away from the lattice of mortar and caught the light, casting a delicious shadow that pleasingly crisped up the lettering, and made it pop. He had to give it credit for being even partially original as names went. He’d left the car a few blocks away. That sleek deep metallic red Camaro, not necessarily belonging to but left in the care of one Mr Wynn Ambrose, parked neatly and abandoned outside a boarded up bakery, between two who could boast fewer years to their registrations. He wasn’t afraid of walking, that much was clear.

“You and Law are loving this, aren’t you-” He shook his head, smoothing his hand over the front of his shirt, and straightening the generous, gaping neckline over his chest. His chains swinging idly across silk, and his black buckled boots clicking brightly against the flagstones.

“Loving what? I genuinely thought you’d enjoy something like this and as I am… otherwise engaged-”

“Yeah yeah, I know what that means as well…” he paused- “That’s code where it’s definitely not needed…”

Nico sniggered, Wynn held the phone away from his face and scowled at the screen for a second. He rolled his eyes, and skipped up the steps to the gallery reception.

“I’ll be in touch…” The call ended with a swipe of his thumb, the diamante encrusted cell phone, pocketed.

The difference in light quality between the street, and the room in which he stood, was stark. It took his eyes some time to adjust to what would be considered ‘ambient lighting’, and blinking furiously, he near on walked into an approaching waitress. Wearing a crisp white blouse, and a tight black skirt, balancing a tray of delicate wine flutes, filled with sparkling pink champagne and a single raspberry sunk to the bottom of each glass.

When offered, Wynn declined initially. A fancy wrist flick and wave of fingers. A delicate movement that caught the light. The glistening of nail lacquer, and from the many rings and bangles that dressed his wrists and fingers. He smiled cordially, and looked up from where he’d been idly studying the thousands of tiny bubbles that gathered, like glitter, over the berry within the glass.

He swallowed.

The painting behind the waitress, more explicit than he was expecting. He focused on that for a second, kohl rimmed eyes widening ever so slightly. Then the piece to the left, the one below, the one above… The sculpture to the right.

Wynn swallowed again, and he side-eyed the woman with a quirk of his brow-

“I’ll uh- actually… Have one of those, if you don’t mind-” He plucked a glass from the tray, and went to make off before hesitating. The corners of his eyes narrowed, and he smiled apologetically-

“Better make that… Two.”

Two? Frankly one would have had him on the floor, more than likely. He notched the first glass to his lips, and sucked it back like a shot of something smoother, and stronger, before he made to look as interested as one could when so taken aback by the unexpected content of the exhibition. Forced interest, and a liberal dousing of discomfort despite the desire to… Laugh at what could only be described as a Schadenfreude moment.

Nico had failed to describe the content of the exhibition being essentially… Phalluses, and the passion for them.

Suffice to say that two things were certain:

One, that Nico’s sales pitch had been more powerful than he was wholly expecting, and two, that he wouldn’t be staying long.

It was as he turned to move deeper into the exhibition, however, that he collided with the solid shapes of another individual, and his arm shot out to cradle said stranger’s elbow apologetically-

“Oomph. Oh, my Go- I’m sorry-”

@Adrian Lazzari

--------------------
user posted image
By Eien <3
Apr 20 2018, 02:11 AM
173 shifter owner @ Blue Moon Garage & model
wolf
Honey trust yourself, never mind what you heard about me. Can't keep our hands to ourselves. Give me Filthy melodies.
Furore pack (beta)
Bisexual
taken // shipped (Gabriel)
Baby / Rio

awards

amorous amante
Sarah
she/her/that bitch | PST | 3/3/3 | Sarahroo#5726
It wasn't like he knew what to expect, should have for all the time they'd spent together and while Adrian hadn't wholly trusted the deep dip of his brother's voice as he played both his cards of conviction and amusement in the form of a single tawdry word that licked from his tongue like a nail against his skin, he hadn't feared what he'd find. If Adrian had nothing else in this life to trust, he would always have Ales. This was perhaps a notion he'd second guess the second he stepped through the glass door of the gallery. The Gallery, to be exact. The light took a moment and a few blinks to adjust to though once he had he was immediately aware that he should have better followed the instructions of the man who'd directed him here, intent on meeting.

What do people even wear to gallery exhibits? Apparently it wasn't what he'd decided on, which was the very same he'd walked out of the house in that morning. What did it matter how he looked while he walked around showing vague interest in art? Ales would be dressed well enough for the both of them, and his intent tonight wasn't on art at all, but some deep, meaningful conversation that the younger had insisted upon having in the company of perfect strangers.

A whole room of them.

At the very least he'd been stuck in the office all day, a sure fire way to keep the grease from his clothes. The smell faint and he was sure, a point to be commented on by a man who'd liekly show up smelling faintly like something pink and petaled, a man draped in as much delicate as he was himself. Adrian always his stark opposite as he stood there waiting, the black V-neck tee and the almost black wash of his jeans was little less exciting than the phone he stared at for a moment, or the floor he did in the moment next. A waitress wandered by, he only noted her voice and the click of her heels from half a room away. Face sweet and heart-shaped, Adrian's smile was warm and lopsided to match. He'd take no notice of the rose that touched her cheeks as he plucked a glass from her tray and she hurried herself away.

It was too sweet, that liquid, nothing like the burn he usually accosted his throat with, but it did wonders to calm his restless need to pace about in wait. A man who didn't well when handed nothing to do. A doer and when he had nothing to--

Suffice it to say he doubted they'd like it much if he worried a groove into their floor.

Glass emptied and he'd trade it for another along the way as he wandered to do something. Stood himself before some painting or another-- the buzz of his phone would see it from his pocket before he had a chance to do anything, to look at anything. Adrian's frown was immediate and shrugged off to one side as he read the crisp line of text. Sorry Rio. the bubble at the bottom shivered with an incoming message or five about his precious time, likely. It was an irritant to be sure but not one he'd dwell on, the phone in hand as it continued to buzz about gently and his eyes darted to the painting in a gauge to how long his stay would be--

A brow cocked... rose in question to the vibrant display. Eyes darting in seeming disbelief, It was then that he'd turn, his attention swiveled to glance around the room in a quick sweep of a seemingly endless sea of... well, dick.

Of course he would.

Phone back in hand and his eyes scrolled through the messages that came after the initial apology. One thing he could state on his brother's behalf; he was at least as frank as Adrian was. Busy, he apparently was, with Franco. No, no, not the silk shop owner, some tall blonde who had eyes-- it waxed on for a while in poetic detail he didn't much care to read, he would later, diligent as he was. However now was not the time for Franco. It was still apparently good for you, Rio, of which his eyes slipped up to the painting before him with a soft frown.

Halfway through a return text and his shoulder was met with someone solid, the smell familiar though his attention was distracted--

The voice however, was nothing he'd have easily discounted as stranger.

"Wynn?"

Lapsed even as he was still swiveling, phone forgotten in his hand and his empty drink in the other, its taste was nothing he'd even noted before he'd emptied it to type. Warm brown eyes slid over the familiar face, nothing he'd expected though Adrian did suppose the witch was far better suited for this place than he was. The Gallery, that is, not an exhibit itself. The tilt of his mouth was hesitant, though not uncertain when it finally slid to one side of his face. "Let me guess--" his tone was wry and calm though it cut itself off as a waitress' attention was caught just over the other's shoulder. A lean and his empty was dropped off for another glass. Proximity wasn't taken into account, a man who seemingly had little of a personal bubble, nor cared if his own was breached, more often than naught.

Righting himself, phone slipped back into his pocket as he deposited himself back into the lingering of his thoughts.

"It'll be good for you? Or was it you will love it?"

The low of his chuckle was rolling and warm, erased in a soft sip of the bubbled liquid he had no affection for, but it did he trick so who was he to complain? At least over that. His eyes flicked back to the paintings and considered a complaint about that, but it should really be given to the man who'd fallen gallery exhibit first into a one Franco.

--------------------
user posted image
Apr 23 2018, 01:18 PM
Witch
Lucidum Coven
Pansexual
involved
Wynn

awards

Glitter Prince
Moss
“Oomph Ye- I’m so sor... “ The sentence died on his lips.

Just… Fluttered away on the tattered wings of an aged moth as Wynn stood, stock still, and lapsed into what could only have been described as a deep, rapturous sort of thought process that went through everything, and resulted in absolutely nothing sensible. He would admit to thinking of ways he could actually ‘return the favour’ to Nico, but-

“Adrian?” He frowned.

Perplexed in one part, but relieved in another. Someone he knew. Someone who could share in the embarrassment perhaps? Or- God, it dawned on him that perhaps he was a friend of one of the artists, or perhaps he was considering buying Law and Nico a gift for their apartment or… Wynn then realised that the possibilities were infinite, and he was one witch with a very over-excited imagination. The quicksilver bob of his Adam’s apple was enough to suggest that he felt just a little awkward. That perhaps this was his ‘fish out of water’ moment. Where Wynn would forever be comfortable in a crowd of strangers, for some reason, perhaps the circumstance of their surroundings, he felt a little… Out of sorts. Well, that and the fact he’d just downed and entire glass of prosecco.

He realised he was staring.

Just sort of, blinking at the pack beta. Wide-eyed, doe-like.

There was one thing for sure, it was a surprise but not one that he was displeased by in the slightest, given the gentle, somewhat coy smile that slowly intensified to something of a sunbeam the longer he studied the creature he’d bumped into. The lopsided smile offered one which caused Wynn to momentarily take a glance around the room just as Adrian addressed him and when his attention returned-

The space had been swallowed.

With Adrian leaning in, and Wynn so very close to a man who scented like… Spice, suede and oak aged bourbon. He should have leaned back. Created space but, for whatever reason, he… Didn’t. He stood his ground and he followed Adrian as he straightened up. As he righted himself.

Wynn chuckled, ticking one of his rings against the goblet of the glass in his grip. He shook his head, breathing a shaken, breathy laugh down the gaping neckline of his shirt. The silk billowed across his chest, rippling before that dark gaze of his swung back to seek Adrian’s-

“Oh… Nico used: “You’ll love it…” and “It’s right up your street…”-” He took a sip of his drink, and savoured the way the bubbles fizzed against his lower lip. He tipped the glass in Adrian’s direction and quirked a brow-

“Now I can’t be certain if he meant it in the literal or figurative sense. I mean… Aether is literally down the street from here…” The grin was slow-burn. Cheshire-cat like and settling at a half-mast that was both charming, and friendly.

He swirled the contents of his flute- the prosecco, not excellent, not delicious but certainly numbing in the way that was necessary for a function such as this.

Nibbling over his lower lip, he took the time to eye the paintings that surrounded them. Hung on walls, accompanied by plaques that were more than likely boasting exquisitely written descriptions that were surely formulated by a wordsmith who had consumed just that little too much Gin.

“I’m sorry, Adrian… I will be having words with your Omega.” He chuckled, reaching out to press his hand to Adrian’s shoulder, and squeeze gently-

“How are you, though? Every time I’ve been to the packhouse recently you’ve been… Elsewhere…” Another sip, and his expression screwed ever so slightly and lowering the glass, he squinted at the contents and elected to place the glass to the nearest flat surface-

“God awful stuff, you’d think that with this amount of cock they could have stretched to champagne, at least.”

--------------------
user posted image
By Eien <3
Apr 25 2018, 12:00 AM
wolf
Honey trust yourself, never mind what you heard about me. Can't keep our hands to ourselves. Give me Filthy melodies.
Furore pack (beta)
Bisexual
Baby / Rio

awards

amorous amante
Sarah
“Nico?”

It sounded a bit surprised as it punctuated itself with a soft humph, a wafted breathy sound that swirled around the inside of his glass as it threatened to touch itself against his lower lip in a resting that couldn’t have meant anything more than one thing; need. “I’d have suspected Law, before Nico,” a brow would arch as his gaze swept their surroundings a moment, all warm and slightly amused, would have been had this been anything but a veritable sausage fest hung on walls and sat on pedestals. “Though I suppose his pitch wouldn’t have been as convincing,” likely it’d have mentioned cock at least thrice and then demanded he go for the sake of the man’s own enjoyment. Never one to beat around the bush, that one, nor mince his words to convince someone something was in their best interest.

Go. There’ll be cock. Something about how much you like your fill of cock. And then of course, that’s not an invitation. Go.

Adrian could almost hear it, that cold amusement that the man wielded better than he did his teeth, as Wynn detailed the moment with his confusion over the actual or the presumed, the kittenish need to bat the man around was nothing that didn’t amuse, or would have had he not also been left here to contend with walking through as not to offend— not that he’d not thought about it, nor that he really cared if he did. He was a good enough sport to not see someone’s heart broken on the grounds that he’d rather not wade through a very phallic forest on his own. He wasn’t, not now, though he wasn’t so sure how well his sudden company would fair when tossed into the deep end of all of this and without so much as breadcrumbs to find their way out.

His chuckle was warm and low, that rumbling thing that was only ceased upon the finally pressing of his glass against his mouth. It was much too sweet but it tempered the need to sigh and see himself out. “By all means, he can fend well enough for himself,” the smile on his face was soft as it slanted off to one side in a cut that slipped it through a cheek. He might be tasked with defending them, but he doubted that meant from their own witches after they’d been convinced into attending a function like this. In this Adrian would take liberties with his other job. Let Law defend him, he was sure that would go over as well as a few pointed jokes about cock. The thought of it was almost amusing enough to want a front row seat, as if he were a man that reveled in the stark contrast of blush when it fond its purchase against cheeks.

He was, but that was well beyond the point.

The squeeze to his shoulder would round his attention back to the man beside him as he swallowed another mouthful of this too sweet liquid. The warm of his brown eyes wandered Wynn’s features a moment, a man he’d always remark silently as too decorated, however well it might have suited him. The moment he’d been left without, in a room after an upset that had left them all three, raw. In that moment Adrian was as sure the man had been as vulnerable as he had been true to himself for the first time in a while outside of just Gabriel.

The smile on his face, waning, would twitch into something momentarily deeper as it was shoved off to one side.

“Busy,” as if this was anything adequate of an answer the man would shift them with a tilt of his head in silent offering to see them wander and away from the entrance. “I have a feeling that hasn’t been the first, or last time those words will be used tonight,” another soft chuckle as they’re casual meandering pulled them along a wall outfitted in art he was sure we well painted, even if the subject matter was a bit questionable, though Adrian knew little about art himself. His admiring over brush strokes and color theory was about as shallow as the assumed strokes of the man in the painting they wandered by. A brow arched as his mind wandered to Ales and all the things he’d have to say on the piece—

He’d been busy though. “I bought the garage,” a casual mention to explain this one word note from earlier. “Ales seems happy here, as do the others, which means, roots. Though I do not remember there being so much paperwork in the process the last time around,” his low laugh was wry when it came next. “On top of difficult new wolves… busy might be an understatement,” a languid sigh would see them stopped behind a group that were all admiring what looked to be something Asian in origin. Adrian had little clue minus the clothing strewn across the floor of the image. “Good otherwise, just busy,” the tilting of his smile was warm again as he glanced back to Wynn.

“And yourself, the coven?”

--------------------
user posted image
Apr 25 2018, 01:16 PM
Witch
Lucidum Coven
Pansexual
involved
Wynn

awards

Glitter Prince
Moss
“Oh, ho ho yesss… Nico.” Wynn sucked his teeth in a soft and thoughtful ‘tutt’- “Nicodemus Vasilios is quite the dark horse, it would seem…”

Wynn had sipped, and his features had screwed against the acrid dryness combined with obnoxious sweetness that just didn’t seem to quite fit. That, and frankly, drinking alcohol wasn’t really something he overly enjoyed. Still, he peered at Adrian over the curve of the glass, the dark tailored lines of his brows wriggling with deep amusement, and his lips half tilted into something that could be considered a smile. One which he carefully tried to swallow back to regain some sort of composure. Of course, that failed. Why wouldn’t it? Given the fact that he was actually enjoying the fact that he, at the time, could hear Law in the background of the conversation, cajoling his husband away from the phone, suggesting things that could have been said, Nico distracted in a way that Wynn understood on a very basal level. To be the butt of one of their jokes was… No bad thing, in Wynn’s book. The blame would equally be shared between the Furore Alpha and his Omega.

It was all meant in good natured fun. Dropping Wynn deep in the pit of venomous, spitting one eyed trouser snakes, and leaving him to fend for himself.

Joke was on them, in reality.

Wynn listened. The blurred silhouettes of phalluses playing in the periphery of his vision, a reminder to the fact that they were, indeed, at a gallery and not just… Standing somewhere entirely innocuous.

His attention was snagged, only partially of course, by a couple who stood in front of a swarovski crystal ensconced ejaculating penis, apparently designed with the artist’s member in mind. According, at least, to the way the woman tittered, and remarked about how she wished her partner’s was bigger, and perhaps she should employ the use of hot glue and rhinestones in the bedroom. At that, Wynn grimaced and hid his smirk into his prosecco glass, for all the good it did him being that it was… Glass. Wynn would admit, however, that the sculpture, however grotesque- did catch the light in the most distracting of ways.

Perhaps that was the magpie within him

Because there was one. A thirsty one.

And it… Never tired of anything with a little sparkle.

If it glinted in the light, his attention was taken. Like a cat with a laser pointer.

“No… I don’t suppose it will be the first or last time…” A lazy drawl, if he were a dog he’d have been drooling. Granted this was a crystal dick, and not a bone. Though… In reality, perhaps both were… True. In a way. He smiled, distant and lost in the glitter momentarily. Then, he started, remembered himself at the last instant. When he came to from his sparkle induced stupor, Adrian had ticked his head and was moving along the exhibits at a slow, leisurely pace that had Wynn following. Pulled along in Adrian’s wake. He spun on his heel, and gracefully fell in line, casually toying with the rings that adorned his fingers, rolling them round and round his knuckle in lazy repeats that were more soothing, than distraction.

His attention swung from painting, to the side of Adrian’s features and he would have squeaked with delight, or perhaps misplaced excitement had Adrian not continued to speak about his brother.

“Stability is… Excellent but- God!? You kept that quiet!!” Wynn reached out and nudged Adrian’s upper arm with the flat of his fist. He chewed over his lower lip and grinned around the morsel-

The lord makes work for idle hands, or something like that.” The ‘old man voice’ was… Jovial. Playful and he’d even doubled over by means of appearing arthritic, flashing a somewhat mischievous sliver of a smile-

Ahem. Busy is arguably, good. I mean… The garage is an excellent project and a brilliant business to be involved in! People always need… Spark plugs? Head… Gask- I don’t know what I’m talking about.”
Wynn chuckled, his dark eyes glittering as he accepted the sidelong glance he was offered by means of opening conversation for continuation. He tucked his chin and cleared his throat-

“But… Its good you’ve… Set down roots. Having Ales around, I’m sure, will be a comfort~” He tipped his head a little at that point, inclined his features and peered at Adrian from beneath the shadow of his brow. Glancing up through his lashes, almost-

“Oh God, now there’s a question. Coven wise, we’ve got… A lot to work on. My relative, whilst brilliant… Didn’t leave things in the best shape so it’ll take warming up my cold fish of an advisor to get us back on track…” He smiled kindly, tracking where Adrian had looked at the painting moments previous, and he leaned in to read the description with only a partial interest- “He’s a decent guy, just… I wish he’d crack a smile at least once in a while.”

“We’ll get there, I’m sure.” He chimed with positivity, peeling his attention away from the framed label and frowning at the painting, as if trying to tie in the words, with the image itself and somewhat drawing a blank. He frowned again, reaching up to balance his chin on the back of his hand thoughtfully-

“Uh… Aether II is thriving, our events manager from Duluth tracked us down and she’s working with us on a few, hopefully interesting goings on…” He lowered his hand down, and smoothed it over the front of his shirt, the lower hem tugged gently. The fabric taut over the areas of skin they actually covered, if only for a moment-

“So, good, but… Likewise… Busy~” He offered, a slow burn smile carving itself a path over his lips.

He frowned, slowing ever so slightly-

“Difficult new wolves?” He narrowed his eyes, and tipped his head a fraction, almost bird like. Casually, he eyed the door though and leaned in a fraction, his voice just above a theatre whisper-

“How long do you think one needs to peruse before it’s acceptable to… Vacate the premises?” He quipped, trying, but failing to conceal the bright grin that threatened.

“Asking for a friend…”

--------------------
user posted image
By Eien <3
Apr 26 2018, 08:25 PM
wolf
Furore pack (beta)
Bisexual
Baby / Rio

awards

amorous amante
Sarah
A low laugh would rumble from the confines of his chest as his shoulders wavered a little, an ever so slightly movement as he stood staring at the art before him, lost in thought perhaps though it’d take only a touch to swing his gaze to the side like a pendulum. Cheeks bunching to either side of his quiet, warm smile, a thing that touched the surface of his honey-brown eyes but penetrated very little of his gaze. Mirth, as it rested upon his face, a forgiving sort of look in the wake of Wynn’s moment of playful respite. ”I suppose I did. Though nothing is final yet and luck has not always been a friend of mine,” there would come no faltering in his smile as he stated the truth of the matter. Best not to go counting his chickens before they hatched, as they say. The very few people that knew were only the ones who were directly affected by it, his attention needed split elsewhere for a moment and they’d all be informed, but even then it was nothing he jumped for joy over. Neither was he a man devoid of pride either— perhaps simply an old dog who’d ridden this rodeo once or twice before.

Si, a stable business to provide stability,”

Finally the heat on his face would dip itself into the astute of his gaze to soften its depths and see them cast to sparkle. ”He has a much easier time rooting and uprooting than I, mercurial, that one. But yes, it seems the lot of us have all decided the time is here and now,” with the wolves settling in around him, it seemed only appropriate he do the same.

Adrian’s attention would turn then, pouring from his tongue in a need to see the same question asked of his company as they wandered, the lazy swing of his legs seeing them about like they were casual observers of the phallic arts. In truth Adrian paid little mind to much, his attention pinned on the better subject of those around him and their intake of that which surrounded them, and the man to his side. The too sweet liquid in his glass dwindling but finally, finally, it’s edge would bite into the whole of him in an offering of quiet and numb as Wynn spoke of the coven.

A brow would lift gently as he spoke of his second and the soft mess that surrounded his feet when it came to his witches. ”Not all of us can be as vivacious as some of our others,” his laugh was more a hum, a low tone that flicked his gaze to the side in a subtle cant of his chin, washed over the man who he’d never seen in anything but silk, everything glittering and a smile. A white lie, but it was an accurate representation all the same. A subtle nod would shift over him as he peered at the witch who peered at a plaque with something that looked like the same feigned interest he knew coated himself. ”I have no doubt you will,” murmured softly, a low note offered without a dipping of solidarity or belief. Wynn wasn’t a man incapable of much and Adrian hardly doubted this would be anything that saw him felled beneath itself.

”It’s good to hear, busy aside. This city seems fickle in the realm of entertainment,” Adrian’s smile was ever present, even if only slight, a bending of his mouth that upturned the corners in that continuous note of ever so slight. A city that had its need for art and food but its sprawl was too wide and the shuffling around of businesses seemed as continuous as his warmth was. Si, we have a few—” attention was a fleeting thing, sidetracked by the subtle leaning and the soft wafting of scent as the man beside him lowered his tone in a need to see them gone, for a friend.

”I would not suspect more than a circuit, surely your friend can feign entertained a while longer,”

The sparkle of his eyes was more apparent then as his gaze darkened a few shades with tipping of his chin in its returned lean. Voice whispered—

The collision against his shoulder was nothing he’d been paying attention to, and while it did little to upend him, it would swing his own in a give that shoved itself against Wynn’s. Adrian’s form a wall that was rarely moved unless he had the will to see it as so and the woman who had had the same idea as he, with a far ore fallible constitution, would careen her way by. Someone behind him catching her as her shoes clattered in a need to find balance— Adrian was fairly certain she’d second guess heels her next gallery tour. Where he was immovable, Wynn was certainly not. Adrian’s grasp was automatic, nothing he’d even recall making before his attention swiveled back with the slight upturn of a brow. A low snaking wind around the man’s waist that steadied him against his own side, it had the distinct and warm air of protection in the moments before it left, gaze cast over his shoulder though he looked none too bothered by the moment.

”Apologies,” smile warm once more and the sharp edge of his gaze would soften itself before he took a swinging step forward. ”From her as well, I’m sure,” her voice sounded lightly slurred as she spoke to the gathering crowd around her. There were still a few groups mingling about though all eyes were decidedly on her. A thoughtful hum and he’d sweep the gallery—

He smelled softly of Gabriel, a note that he’d excuse the clasping of his hand on, as it pressed palm over palm and ferreted them around a pillar in a few quick steps. The other side of the gallery was sparsely dotted with people, though Adrian would only narrowly avoid running into the jutting of the stone statue… not the statue itself but rather it’s fifth appendage. Bending a bit in a lean that made the whole rushing a bit inelegant in its threat to knock them together once more. ”Almost home free,” murmured, warmly from the tip of his tongue as he slid them quickly towards the door, his glass emptied and set on a passing tray, lengthy legs carrying him effortlessly as Wynn was just tugged along at his side.

--------------------
user posted image
Apr 29 2018, 03:52 AM
Witch
Lucidum Coven
Pansexual
involved
Wynn

awards

Glitter Prince
Moss
There were certain sounds, soft tones that would never fail to pucker his skin, and he realised in that moment that Adrian’s laugh was one of those. It was at a pitch that many would miss, but it vibrated molecules on such a level that it took Wynn’s attention, and he found himself perhaps looking at him for longer than was entirely necessary. As a means of displacement activity to ensure he didn’t stand staring like some moon-eyed creature- Wynn casually lifted his phone. The gem encrusted case mimicking the huge crystal encrusted schlong stood proudly only feet away, behind glass, he stepped back a little, eyeing Adrian- silently asking for permission. The grin was lip-bitten, however. Playful and deeply amused as he snapped a quick shot of Adrian and the crystal cock, and promptly sent it whizzing to Gabriel through instant messenger before anyone could register the image was even in existence. Such was the dexterity and finesse of a man with quite that level of determination-

“This’ll brighten his evening…” Poor Gabe, stuck at work and missing out on this… Exhibition of art. Those dark eyes of his glittered like onyx as he angled his gaze upward, his thumb making quick work of typing:

“Borrowed this unsuspecting gallery goer… Don’t you think this would look amazing in the reception area at Aether? So many crystals T_T SO much cock 0-0”

The phone pocketed, once more- the soft smile he wore, a challenge in a way. Fondly amused, and gentled by the generous creasing at the corners of his eyes.

The item fitted, somehow, into the sliver of a gap that would be his jeans pocket. Now, what could have been an easy slide, came with a shimmy and a hip wiggle as he shifted because, trust Wynn to be wearing Jeans that were better considered practically painted on, versus actual stretch denim fabric. Once stowed, his delicate fingers set about plucking at the cuffs of his shirt, an action that he watched as he tugged them gently, and then he rolled the bangles and beaded bracelets around his wrist over and over one another. New wolves meant growth, and that wasn’t such a bad thing… No matter how problematic some may be.

“I’m sure he can feign entertained… He’s a patient soul.” Wynn breathed, gently amused.

Adrian was close, his lean in mimicking that of his own and Wynn looked up at him through his lashes, the twitch over his lips a smile that trembled and faltered only because of the fact that he was swathed in warmth, in the scent of the man that was so unlike anything he was used to. It rushed his senses, determined to be memorised, and he would concede to the fact that his throat tightened, that his chest squeezed, especially considering that moments later an untimely collision nearly brought Wynn down to the mercy of gravity. He was sure he was going to overbalance. Sure that his eyes had almost popped out of his head but the warm pressure of Adrian’s arm around his middle saved him. Stayed his form, and prevented what could have been a very expensive fall, had he landed on the display behind him.

With a small, somewhat girlish squeak perhaps, he’d thoughtlessly swiped out to grab anything he could to steady himself, and that turned out to be Adrian’s sleeve. Which, Wynn gripped and twisted deep into his palm, tightening the garment around the thick swell of Adrian’s bicep as he held on tight. White knuckled, and still not so sure of his footing even despite the protective banding of arm around him. He found himself confronted with Adrian’s features in profile, close and his nose-tip almost grazing his cheek bone in passing. His breath caught, snagged at the back of his throat and his chest heaving.

“S-sorry…” Slowly Wynn released the cinch of fabric in his wrought iron grip, and smoothed it flat apologetically, warmth emanating through the weave of cotton- he swallowed. The pronounced jut of his Adam’s apple bobbing as he stared after the woman, tottering on dangerously thin stilletos. Wynn cocked his brows, turning his attention to that warm smile and the return of a gaze soft, and honeyed-

“Oh, I’m sure…” His words tremored gently, as he breathed a dismissive laugh before succumbing to the momentum that followed.

If Wynn had less than a dancer’s grace, he would have fallen over his own feet. Dragged in the wake, tucked to Adrian’s side and his hand taken in a grip that dragged his attention downward. Wynn would look between the pressing of palms, and the side of Adrian’s face as he, quite literally, White knighted the two of them from the sausage!party.

When Adrian ducked, Wynn reflexly did the same, and he eyed over his shoulder as if relieved at their narrow escape. He only just, then, avoided slamming into a group of over excited art students who were making blow-job faces and snapping shots beside a rather grotesque painting, and whilst his attention was semi-adhered to that scene, he just about clipped someone who waved enthusiastically and hollered a shrill and animated greeting after him-

“WYNN!? But you literally just-”

“Saskia, Hi, darling! And bye…” He eyed Adrian. That softly determined look, the pendulum of his steps- and half thought about slowing their escape to better greet his acquaintance but, his second thought and deep desire to be anywhere but the gallery won through. Company taken into consideration, also. In his thinking, though, he all but ended up tripping over himself as he twisted to make a phone hand gesture at her- and he mouthed: I’ll ring you!

Multi-tasking was something he could profess to being fairly good at, but the Spaniard had a habit of being rather… Distracting. Wynn chuckled, turning nimbly on his heel to right his posture, and as they reached the door, Wynn gripped the shirting at Adrian’s side by means of putting on the breaks and he couldn’t quite contain the effervescent bubbling of laughter that rose from his core. He dropped his forehead against the point of Adrian’s shoulder and laughed-

“Adrian, Adrian… Woah- You realise that we were very nearly beheaded by a hyper-realistic marble dick?” Wynn was giggling uncontrollably. His shoulders shook, before he straightened up, his lids red rimmed and glistening with hysterical amusement- “I mean… What a way to go, but-”

He sucked in a breath. One, then two, and they were slow and soft as he examined Adrian’s features. A light, lopsided smile faltering into view, his cheeks rosying with every moment they dallied in the atrium-

“...Thank you.” It was soft.

Distracted, and he realised that he was still gripping Adrian’s hand, and a portion of his shirt with the other having urged him to slow down. The shirt he released- the site crumpled and creased. He swallowed again.

“I’m… Sure there are better places to talk, because I can’t say that we’ve really done that...”

He glanced up, and smiled, idly smoothing over the side of Adrian’s hand before releasing- “I mean there’s the generic, coffee, food establishments, can’t say I’ve ever tried to have a conversation surrounded by quite so much dick, though- that’s… New.”

He tucked his chin to conceal his smile, his left brow ticking higher-

“We’re home free, the world is our oyster…” He quipped, “Have you plans? Or-”

Wynn’s query was gentled by a nervousness that wasn’t tangible through tone, but would be through his demeanour- “I don’t want to impose…”

--------------------
user posted image
By Eien <3
May 1 2018, 04:09 AM
wolf
Furore pack (beta)
Bisexual
Baby / Rio

awards

amorous amante
Sarah
There was no stopping, on a roll and the greater part of the gallery goers all swinging their attention towards a woman who couldn’t seem to navigate the bottom of her glass on teetering heels any better than a foal could their spindling legs and their time was now or never. The length of his legs casually consuming ground as he wandered them towards the door, the shout to their side would glance him, though the woman waving was no one of seeming consequence according to the happenstance of Wynn’s encouraging gaze. He’d not see them roped into more conversation round crystal cock than they’d already had and for that Adrian was increasingly thankful. The Spaniard could appreciate a well presented cock like the next of them, but perhaps not something as flagrantly displayed as this… or among as many soccer moms and their PTA groups.

An old soul perhaps, but he tended to prefer his phallic art shared behind doors, or at least not in the full view of the entirety of the public.

A high and a bye and they were still moving, the warmth of Wynn’s hand creeping slowly up his arm in a steadier reminder he wasn’t alone than the subtle and occasional wafting of scent that billowed by his senses prompting the same thing. A man who seemed as light and nimble on his feet as any feline did in he dark of night, when the lights were low and very few wouldn’t have run into every sat about piece of furniture. The elegance and grace that Adrian posed fewer of, his strength lying in just that, the brute force of something made for war, not dance.

It was admired for all that it posed to his thoughts, a difference of opinion into themselves, as they slipped beyond the gallery and into the foyer where his feet were slowed by the grace of a hand at his side. Attention swiveling and dark eyes met the softly crinkled gaze of a man who seemed in the throws of his every amusement. The hilarity he found himself entrenched in was nothing that Adrian shared at that moment, his mind something too hinged on the moment and in that moment it was a thing that wanted them out and away from the throes of this place and its ever creeping phallic audience. Still, and in the midst of Wynn’s bubbling noise, his mouth would see itself hitched ot one side, amused if only by the very amusement and joy that filtered over the witch’s face like a mask made warm and seeping into his own.

He was warm when his forehead met Adrian's arm in a soft swathing of scent that didn’t band his pupils like it might have had it been a fellow wolf, but it saw to the gentling of his features by levels and shades as Wynn moved to speak. Even his gusted tone was warm and effervescent in the moment they stood there obscuring the direct line from door to… dicks. At last the amusement was made readable, a carefully written letter wrapped int he tapestry of Wynn’s voice. It saw a quiet, low hum that lapsed into a chuckle as it pulled itself long from his lungs like warmed salt water taffy on hooks in a quaint little seaside shop. The room full of sweet smelling candy and Wynn, the low tender smell of spiced vanilla that hinged itself on the faint of man. That musky hue that clung to them all.

Adrian’s smile was stretching and slow as it slipped across his face like a creeping brush fire in the face of the rosy fuel upon Wynn’s cheeks—

”Somehow I doubt that’s the only time either of us will ever be felled by a dick,”

His tone was low, that deep graveled sensation that dragged his accent across his tongue like dried fall leaves along the pavement. The skin beside his eyes crinkled softly, the heat from his smile finally reaching out to touch the warm honey-brown of his gaze. ”Not a problem,” another rumbled note as his shirt was smoothed back into place— the warmth of Wynn’s hand was yet in place, he’d note, though moved none to detach himself from, the tactile of the wolf was never anything that minded where the man might not have been so boisterous in his usual affections outside his beloved wolves.

Smoldering and warm, his gaze was everything low light, coals left over from a fire as he watched Wynn just before they detached from one another. His words seemingly halted and slower to rise than usual. Uncertain in some sense where the man didn’t present himself as such. Not a fallacy Adrian believed as he often stood and tarried his belongings in nervous or soothing motions that spoke little of confidence. Nor did the coy tucking of his chin Adrian often better associated with Gabriel.

”If I remember correctly, you don’t drink much, si?

An answer enough that would see the door pushed open, held and waited for Wynn upon the sidewalk as they were slapped with the fresh and cool evening air. A distraction for a split second as he sifted through the air like a man panning for gold, dangerous and hostile gold that he’d find nothing of. Relaxing his lengthy legs shifted then into a stride that knew nothing of where they were going. To this he’d simply state, in an answer and a proposition—

”Who needs a destination anyway?”

A light thought from his mind as hands found his pockets and they wandered, with nowhere to be and nowhere planned, the oyster pried open and they’d likely end up exactly where they were meant to be.

”Tonight was Ales’ time, and he has since… occupied himself,” his tone was a bit wry as they wandered, his feel almost silent along the sidewalk, mattered little the heavy of his work boots. ”So I suppose, the time is yours, for however long you want it,” smile lopsided and his shoulders worked themselves into a faint shrug. ”Tell me of this relative of yours, cariño. I was… unaware that covens were inherited? Is that typical?”

--------------------
user posted image
May 6 2018, 12:26 AM
Witch
Lucidum Coven
Pansexual
involved
Wynn

awards

Glitter Prince
Moss
There was something about that smile.

A thing soft, like Gabriel’s, but with a quality that made it unique to Adrian. Something that Wynn had noted from the first moment of meeting. A languid and soft draping of warmth across features so beautifully carved one might have considered him forged from marble at the hands of an experienced, visionary artist. Wynn tipped his gaze upward, and returned the smile with something small, but amused as Adrian’s retort came in a gentle huff. Gravelled and reverberating the air between them, soaked in an accent that rendered everything he said with a memory of the mediterranean sun at midday.

Wynn wasn’t one to be coy, or blush but it was a response he couldn’t control in this instance. A human, and very mortal folly that betrayed every throb of his heart. He reached up and rubbed the back of his neck and cast his gaze to the side. To the rack of leaflets that hung on the wall. To an alcove which housed a fire extinguisher, and then back to Adrian’s gaze, which was too warm, and honeyed not to return to-

“Well… No-” He huffed a laugh, allowing his hand to drop away, and he straightened the front of his shirt in a tug that was one part distraction, one part not quite necessary, given the fact that the garment rarely stretched over the expanse of his chest. No matter the weather outside.

“I dare say that will be a continued ‘issue’.”

Even with the flying bunny rabbits. He lifted his hands, and crooked the first two fingers on each hand to quote himself, his smile lip bitten and slow to form when he released that morsel of flesh from the pinch of incisors.

“And, uh- No… I don’t-” Drink much.

It was a soft purr of sound, contemplative and rich.

Wynn owned a bar, and yet drinking wasn’t something that overly interested him. He enjoyed the occasional tipple, a cocktail or perhaps a glass of rum over ice, but he usually sticked to something that would fool onlookers. He prefered the facade of drink, over the squandering of one’s faculties.

There would come a moment where Wynn would admit to watching Adrian slip through the doorway. The sway of his hips, the squaring of his shoulders and the way his shadow, lithe and sharp, fell against the polished marble of the gallery floor. He swallowed, lightly… Remembering himself at the last minute and- he followed through the door. Shouldered up against the thick glass panel and allowed it to swing under its own weight. A delectably cool breeze from the street brushed by him. Refreshing after the stifling humid heat of multiple bodies in a confined space- and it ruffled the silk of his shirt over the expanse of his shoulders- threatening to further widen the neckline and slip it from one shoulder. He reached up to rectify the cheeky act of nature.

Reaching the sidewalk, he took a second or two to adjust to the light beyond the building. The harshness of false light within the gallery, something that had bleached detail from his sight, rendering colour and contrast a thing difficult to achieve for a few seconds, until he’d blinked once, twice, perhaps three times. He thought about rubbing his eyes, but instead he paced to keep up with Adrians long legged lope-

“Spontaneity over plans… I never thought the beta of a pack would share a similar outlook…” Wynn teased, gently elbowing Adrian in the side as they walked.

Initially, he fiddled with bangles, and the rings on his fingers. One of the bracelets, amethyst stones, picked by Gabriel, and one that Wynn rarely removed from his wrist. He thumbed over it thoughtfully. After a time, he crossed his arms over his chest and hugged his torso. His pockets too tight a confine to accommodate his hands, even the hooking of thumbs over the hem was nigh on impossible, so he contented himself with a hug across his chest.

Wynn nodded, and cast his gaze to the side as Adrian talked of his brother, of time otherwise occupied.

“Well- Then I am fortunate to benefit from Ales’ time being occupied away from his brother…”

The brow quirk was subtle, but it was thee and he offered his statement, brightly and with a smile that was pure, and genuine.

“But, if a better offer comes along, I… Would understand. Of course.” He pouted, looking mockingly sad- the protrusion of his lower lip playful, and coaxing but it ended with a sun beam of a smile which he aimed at the ground as they walked.

And then he shrugged-

“Honestly, it doesn’t normally work that way…” He frowned, swallowing the tension that inexplicably rose to grip his chest.

“Usually the supreme is chosen by the coven, and in a way I suppose I was. It’s not got anything to do with your bloodline, or family-”

He paused.

“As such.” He tipped his head, with a thoughtful shrug of his lips into a half mast smile that he offered- “In my case, it was a matter of ‘knowing what you’re getting’.”

He frowned-

“My parents’ reputations precede them, I guess you could say.”

Not to mention his own reputation from the Duluth coven. Which, actually, he didn’t mention. Another pause, and he dropped his attention to the mortar between paving stones, as they disappeared beneath and behind them at a rate.

“But then to me, it’s only reputation… I have no personal experience of them to back it with. I never knew them…” It was plainly offered, gentled at its end. He smiled, somewhat sadly but with a shrug, and he took his attention to the atmospherically lit windows of various cafes, and restaurants there and about.

“What brought Ales to San Fran, then? Simply the draw of his older brother?” Wynn uttered somewhat distracted by a rather ornate looking light fitting, before canting his attention back to his companion, and eyeing him perhaps longer than would be deemed necessary-

Wynn slowed.

“God, I can smell chai…” he purred gently, stroking over the paired, silk shrouded swells of his biceps.

--------------------
user posted image
By Eien <3
May 8 2018, 01:41 AM
wolf
Furore pack (beta)
Bisexual
Baby / Rio

awards

amorous amante
Sarah
It would strike Adrian as odd, that someone who had so little interest in alcohol would own themselves a bar. Though he’d caution himself not to make assumptions of a man he hardly knew, perhaps Wynn had every love for the art of mixology and little for the actual inebriation that came from sampling everything you made. It would, he supposed then, be more lucrative if you didn’t partake in what made you profits. All the same it was a note filed away for some future conversation that would better see them settled into its warm embrace. For the time being he hastened them through a door and onto the street like they were bandits fleeing the scene of the most daring of crimes; being caught red handed in an art gallery full of all manner of actual dick.

Pacing them easily away and the length of his stride, ground-eating and long, would pair itself down to better match his companion once the coast was clear and they looked nothing more than men about town for a stroll through the early evening hours. The street darkening though not cast over in pitch just yet, it yet left the sidewalk at their feet mottled over in all manner of light and cast shadows. Wynn’s voice would grab his attention, swinging it to the side though he scanned their surroundings before landing on the man at all.

Eyes warm and the bump of his elbow would see Adrian lean, a deceptive gesture that allowed his gaze to cast itself over Wynn’s shoulder in a survey of their rear as well, ever vigilant even as he gusted softly in a voice playful and heated in the sun of Spain—

”…Action over inaction,”

The smile across his face was roguish as it tipped his dark eyes with a shimmer of mischief before he straightened. It held every note of shhh, don’t tell that his lips would speak of then in a tone accented and easy. ”Let’s go with yours, shall we? Who doesn’t love to be bearer of surprise,” clung itself to a chuckle too vibrant in a world full of stark contrast, of night and the living, breathing life of this city that was determined to never sleep its way across every sidewalk that Adrian wondered for a moment if it looked like a toothy, defiant grin from the window of a passing plane. The skin about his eyes crinkled gently then, eyes swinging back forward as they wandered on, his steps silent here Wynn’s clicked ever so gently.

Even in this there was an odd sort of grace to his movement, to the pattern of his sound across Adrian’s ears that he wasn’t so sure he could pin to any other mortal. It came naturally to the supernatural, but not so much to those easily felled by time.

And yet—

A quiet glance was given, a quick study of the man beside him, so quick to write himself off that he reminded Adrian of another. The other. His tongue clucked then, a caution before his words licked over his teeth. ”You do your company a disservice, Wynn,” in truth, unless someone rang to pull him away to the side of the dying, he’d nowhere better to be. Not a man who dropped one for another, they all held the same sway over his time, save for that one and they were busy so it mattered not. His time was Wynn’s.

A man he knew nothing well of, should have and would need to— a man as busy as he was and their time was nothing easy to slot together like fingers on hands. Now, however, was also time and so slotting would be made, however figuratively. The man tall and quiet as the other beside him informed him of covens and how they worked, nothing that Adrian knew offhandedly. His dealing with witches had never been numerous or vast. He spoke of this position though and the clamoring of his emotions and the taunt of his frame, however faint, were felt like ripples across stagnant air. It’d see Adrian’s brow furrowed as his hands burrowed into his pockets in a loose tucking of themselves.

”I see. The known over and unknown, then,”

It made sense, many groupings worked similarly, wolves did in some cases as well—

But he’d continue and as he did, Adrian’s warm brown eyes would flicker to the side to peer at the man in his layers of refinement and distractions. Watched the man shrug as if this fact did nothing to the raw of his insides, a lie if ever Adrian had seen one proper and laid plainly before his eyes. ”No?” It licked over in Spanish, the same word but it pulled and tugged at his vocal chords in such a way that it sounded as foreign as he maybe was, even still, and after all these years. A hand would shift from his pocket to squeeze around Wynn’s bicep, laced beneath to press into the warmth created between arm and torso in an affection gentle and understanding. ”There’s no shame in it,” his pause was thoughtful and only seconds long before his hand slipped away to swing at his side, uselessly. ”Being affected by the past, or showing as much.”

Everyone had at one point or another, after all.

The serious of his features would twist into a soft lopsided smile as Ales was mentioned.

”No. Not I. He found himself employed by some fashion house, run by a woman small and shrill and every mention of difficult one can muster about another person.”

Zelda.

Adrian didn’t mind her, per say, but neither was she his favorite person to ever have walked for.

”Her connections are vast, however,“his hand would wave then, a dismissal where he clearly only knew half as much about what he was talking as Ales would have had he been here. ”Something, something, foot in the door,” another broad chuckle as his eyes followed Wynn’s slowing, his feet were slightly slower to follow though he’d pull himself to a stop some foot ahead. His nose caught it easily enough and with better accuracy than Wynn ever likely would—

Si, over there. Come,”

His chin would gesture as he slipped in front of Wynn, glancing down the street before stepping out with a wave to see the witch at his side. His stance protective and automatic, placing him as subconscious barrier between oncoming traffic and the man in his company. The little cart all lit with Christmas lights half a block down and nestled at the end of the pathway to a park was a shining beacon of Chai and late night coffee.

Pouring into the short line that lined its front and Adrian contented there for a moment, turning his attention back to Wynn.

”My curiosity is restless, why a bar, for a man who doesn't drink often?”

--------------------
user posted image
May 9 2018, 03:57 PM
Witch
Lucidum Coven
Pansexual
involved
Wynn

awards

Glitter Prince
Moss
Wynn pressed his hand to his chest and, half turned to face Adrian, mockingly clutching the pearls that he certainly wasn’t wearing. Like some nineteen forties housewife who had just seen a little too much of her husband’s ankle showing from the hitch of his crisply ironed chino. Like in doing this dreadful disservice to his company, he had indeed committed some sort of imaginary crime and couldn’t quite bear the repercussions of such a thing.

“Oh well, I do apologise…” He gushed, struggling not to allow his smile to get away with itself, as it was prone in times where he felt at ease.

Where there might have been tension, there was none.

This was, of course, something rather new. New in the sense that, Wynn would forever be on guard. His instinct was to keep his softness and his warmth protected, he would forever be a selective membrane to new individuals. Always watchful, and wary. Never quite trusting of company, and always upright, squared shoulders, and no matter how comfortable one might think him to be, he was quietly taking everything in and working you out. On this occasion, though, Wynn was at ease. It would remain a surprise, even to him, but it was amazing what mutual discomfort and potential humiliation could do for shattering glaciers. As ice breakers went, it was… Substantial.

He nodded, licking over and then nipping his lower lip between his teeth in a thoughtful nibble that saw his brows shrugging upward in agreement- “You could say that. I mean… I’m not sure how known I was, I was just a name… And I… Stepped in in my parent’s stead.”

The swallow was harder than he expected.

Forcing down that mounting ball of mournful tension meant he swallowed thickly and breathed a soft, dismissive huff of laughter as he glanced up at Adrian. Eyes dark, and with a gentle warmth that was doused in something melancholic if only for a moment His gaze slipping upward in time to meet the ‘No?’ head on. He studied Adrian for a moment, his brows flinching together, meeting in the middle in a frown of peaceful, sad earnest. A sadness long since sated and eased with time, that- and the fact that, really, Wynn had never the emotional attachment to his parents in the way that another child might have.

People who were nothing but strangers, who he had heard stories about from his foster parents. He would have frozen, had be been moving. Not from shock, but simply from not wanting to ruin a moment. The warmth, and pressure against his ribcage, drew his attention though. A gesture so soft, and warm that he found himself staring at the way that Adrian’s hand looked against the silk of his shirt, pressed over the cage of his ribs. The reflex, tender squeeze of the digits against his ribs with a press of his arm happened, without thought. Reciprocating, his smile small and grateful-

“Thank you…” A flutter of sound, the beating of moth wings in the night air. Thank you: for, listening. For… Being understanding about an honesty that Wynn remained unashamed of. Still, it was a truth that would clench his heart in a vice grip, and twist his stomach on its short axis. The discomfort remaining unregistered across his expression.

The smile when Ales was mentioned, however, was warming. Wynn noted that his tone changed, that the fondness for his brother bled into his tone. The amusement, the… Energy with which he talked about him was a thing, comforting in a way that he hadn’t been entirely ready for-

“Small and shrill are… Never a good combination. I expect what she lacks in height she makes up for in voice and attitude-” he laughed. “Napoleon complex, isn’t it?”

Her vast connections, aside, the woman sounded rather… Over powering. However, if reputations were anything to go by, she would be an excellent match for Adrian’s brother.

“I- oh… Wow-” Wynn’s lips shaped an ‘o’ as Adrian made off towards a small cart, doused in the fine twinkling of delicate fairy lights. He skipped to catch up, fell into a jog to catch up and then settled at Adrian’s side, his hands reaching and lightly gripping his sides as he all but stumbled in his steps to keep up-

“God, you move quickly-” He giggled, gently brushing against Adrian’s side as they slowed. The fabric twisted into his hands, as they notched into the queue. His grip loosening, and he released, idling and frowning at the menu pinned to the side of the cart.

A vast array of different artisan coffees, of course. Pastries, hot tea. Wynn’s attention stuttered back to Adrian, and he offered a gentle smile, thoughtful to its depths-

“Huh, you know, no one has ever taken the time to ask that?” His brow quirked, his lips slanted in amusement. His gaze traveled the man’s features, and memorized them, and after a time he tutted softly.

Without breaking eye contact, Wynn considered… Why, did he run a club?

“I like people.” He uttered plainly, with what should have been a shrug- “They’re tiring, they can be a pain in the ass but… I like them. Watching interactions, providing them with a safe, artistically inspired environment in which to express behaviours that you wouldn’t see elsewhere.”

He paused, and finally allowed his gaze to filter back to the menu-

“I suppose… I most enjoy the organisation and design side of things. I get to… Throw massive, ostentatious parties and facilitate social interactions. It’s… An art form, in a way.”

Wynn narrowed his eyes, and allowed a somewhat slow burn grin to stretch over his lips-

“You have an excellent way of stripping a man bare with questions. I mean… Don’t stop. He teased, his dark eyes flashing wider, accentuating the smoky kohl that rimmed his lids- “My treat, by the way… I won’t hear any different.”

He grinned, cheeky in the way his mouth curled, in the way his gaze glinted.

“Ask Gabriel, I’m… Stubborn.” He chuckled gently, his shoulders rising and falling in a bob.

“God, do you even like Chai? They have a… Substantial menu, for a small cart.” Commented, really, acutely aware that he had stopped so close that he was consistently bumping against Adrian as he twisted on the spot- hip, or elbow… He couldn’t tell-

“How long have you been a car doctor, then? I have a camaro that could do with a tune, and… I don’t just leave her with anyone…”

--------------------
user posted image
By Eien <3
May 10 2018, 10:45 PM
wolf
Furore pack (beta)
Bisexual
Baby / Rio

awards

amorous amante
Sarah
The night was young and it wouldn’t do them well to see it dragged down prematurely by the suffocation of sadness, into that thought Adrian wouldn’t see the man questioned over his family. This was no game of twenty questions and those questions weren’t to be death related, and so the pliant dip of his head would come, as faint as any nod could rightly be without losing it in the subtle shift that came with the body while in motion. He’d listen as needed and wanted, and where his curiosity remained there, pinned in the idea of this life that Wynn had lived before coming here, prying was something Adrian knew others were generally not keen on. A man of brash and bold honesty he wasn’t so much a book that over shared himself but neither was a thing that shied in the face of questions.

Wynn seemed nothing so dissimilar that he’d see him holed up and hidden beneath the earth upon first uncomfortable question, but neither did he strike Adrian as a book who’s binding was old and worn and falling apart from its over use in turned pages. A careful creature he seemed. One that was rarely at ease, though he seemed it then, if not completely then there was at least a healthy dose of it that clung to him.

”Something like that,”

He’d quip over the idea of Zelda, a strange, eccentric someone he didn’t understand but she had a keen enough eye to note that Ales knew well how to tailor a suit and tuck a tie, and so for all his confusion over her odd behavior he’d not see her shunned from their lives. His life was as much Ales’ as Ales’ was to his own. You couldn’t have one without the other, not for nay extended period of time anyway. But this seemed a pointless fact when his hand grasped hold of Wynn’s once more and saw them rushed across the street and towards a little cart that smelled of coffee, baked goods and the favored chai that had tickled Wynn’s voice not but a minute before.

The brush of him at his side wouldn’t stir his attention, nor was it lost on him, the wolf reveled in the close of others it found nothing of threat in. Wynn was certainly not that, thought neither did he not hold power, the odd sensation of it and that fuzzy feeling at he back of his tongue was nothing Adrian had gotten used to. At the same, the wolf contented itself in an aimless watching that kept tabs but didn’t rile in the face of. Chuckled instead, good-natured and warm as their feet stopped and his long stride saw them to their destination with every haste that one might have assumed Wynn was on the verge of death, only to be resuscitated by chai—

And Adrian his faithful and valiant prince.

The honey-brown of his gaze would uncertain for a moment when it swiveled to Wynn, unsure if he was serious or not, though the look on his face was too thoughtful to consider the sentiment anything like wry or playful. ”No?” It sounded of disbelief. ”It seems the most obvious,” though apparently it wasn’t. Adrian watched the flick of Wynn’s eyes as they stood there in line, the world slow and melodic as it hummed and vibrated around them and he wondered what the man saw. Wondered if Wynn wondered the same. If he held an curiosity over what people saw of him when they studied his features, kohl rimmed and half shuttered behind walls.

His answer was a complete one and in such a manner that Adrian couldn’t help the soft lopsided smile that pressed itself into a solitary cheek. Wynn liked people, and he enjoyed watching them as they lived their lives. Enjoyed directing and accommodating in order to do so—

An art form.

It was only when his voice dipped and words teased after his left standing there in nothing at all, that Adrian’s dark eyes seemed to capture all the twinkling lights that hung off the awning of the cart to see them scattered through their depths like stars.

”So, you’re an artistic voyeur then,”

Roguish, his teeth would peek from between his lips, the skin beside his eyes crinkling from careworn use over the very many years he’d found himself with a smile on his face. It wasn’t a thought he held any bashful need to see his chin dipped and his eyes hidden from. Instead he watched the man a moment longer the deep ”hmm” that rumbled from his throat was both playful and thoughtful, the latter where it maybe shouldn’t have been.

Was all the same.

”I believe you. I think you need be, if you’re to stand on equal footing,” it was said in such an affectionate tone it might as well have choked him with all the care it held. A man stubborn when it came to his convictions and Gabriel held a surprising streak of it right through his middle.

A vein run red and passionate through the marble of him.

Nodding, Adrian’s eyes slipped over Wynn before he sidled a bit sideways, not away, but closer and in subconscious hope that the firm press of his arm along Wynn’s would cease his fidgeting. ”I’ve not had it in a long while. Indulge me?” Softly hooded,his smile would see his eyes back to the menu in a once over he really didn’t need, though Adrian was aware the weight of his presence. An offered reprieve as they wandered their feet a step forward, the line dwindled them closer by one. It was Wynn’s questions about cars that would see his attention back from the menu—

A once over and he’d ponder with a low noise in his throat.

”Since long before you were born,” not that he needed a reminder that in conjuncture with the man beside and the one off working, he was a relic. ”We lived in Detroit when the first Ford factory opened,” motor city, he missed it on very few occasions. More the time and the discoveries than the city itself. ”I’d be more than happy to take a look under her skirts if you need,”

A step forward and Adrian would settle himself just behind Wynn as the young woman working bent to usher them forward with a smile. Their shoulders pressed and his stance was once more the protective he knew best, lips close to Wynn’s ear and he low timbre of his voice was offered as the barista stared at him a moment. ”Two, of whatever he’s having,” her cheeks bunched and the stars in her eyes was everything Adrian recognized as she looked at Wynn and practically cooed her greeting. It saw a warm huff from his lungs that gusted against the neck and shoulder he hovered over as Wynn was left to order.

Turtle doves, by the adoring glint in her eyes and Adrian would turn his attention back to Wynn when they stepped to side to wait for their order.

”Camaro,” his lids would narrow a bit as his foot shuffled back half a step and gave the witch a once over. Assessing. ”Suits you,” determined, though he seemed thoughtful still. ”Your choice or did you inherit that from someone as well?”

--------------------
user posted image
May 12 2018, 11:13 AM
Witch
Lucidum Coven
Pansexual
involved
Wynn

awards

Glitter Prince
Moss
“I’m wha-? Oh…”

An artistic voyeur.

It might have been a flush that had crept over his cheeks, but it wasn’t anything that flustered him. Not in that instance, at least. He simply snatched his attention from the curling silvery steam from the coffee machine, as it blasted it by means of exhaust out into the ether. Wynn’s gaze settled on Adrian, and he grinned, somewhat mischievously were one to put a label on it. Wynn wasn’t one for labels. He never had been, in truth- deeming the world already too complicated to try and work out which box to put someone in, should their souls be split in two. When asked his preferences, he usually came up with a very diplomatic answer that left people somewhat breathless, and wide eyed. That is to say, he evaded an answer. His preferences were his, and he wouldn’t be forcing them on others.

But-

“You could say that…” An artistic voyeur. He… Thought about it, and nodded in appreciation. The curl to his lips wasn’t ravenous, but had it hung around any longer, it could easily have become so. His irises dark, enticing like the swirling of melted Ecuadorian dark chocolate in a bain marie, simmering gently over a low heat. Sweet, and sumptuous, smooth perhaps but with that edge that would suggest a hidden sharpness.

“Indulge you…” he hummed, rising onto the balls of his feet to peer over the shoulders of those in front. Granted, there were only a couple of people ahead of them, but it was enough that they were essentially barricaded from the opening. An awning, and a window with shelves that boasted a number of freshly baked pastries, and foil wrapped biscuits. Sundries that didn’t take Wynn’s fancy in the slightest. Sweet things that were better drawn from the oven baked by a man, currently stuck at work.

The nudge, however, had him lowering back to the flats of his feet, his heels touching the ground and steadying his stance which would have wavered were he to stay on tiptoes for much longer. A warm pressure. The hard shapes of the man pressed against his side and Wynn would flicker his attention to the side. Furtive, and yet not nervous, in the slightest. Just- acknowledging the presence, and remaining unmoving where he could have side stepped away. The gap was swallowed between them and the hairs on the back of Wynn’s neck stood to attention. His skin puckered, and tingled.

He chuckled, though. A snigger really. Warm and amused-

“Alright, alright.. I’m a whippersnapper… Careful, old timer-” His eyes glittered like onyx, a night’s sky with all of the constellations trapped there-in. Wynn made a helpless gesture, and encouraged Adrian to continue despite his interjection.

“I’m sure she’d be happy of the attention in the hands of an automotive master…”

Wynn aimed over his shoulder, and finally reached the ledge of the cart, where-in he could feel Adrian’s chest against his shoulder, and he swallowed. His lips refusing to lose their soft, warm curl, even as the girl behind the till chirruped like a songbird to take their order.

Her voice soft, the warmth from Adrian’s form, even softer and encompassing, comforting perhaps. He couldn’t pinpoint it, and actually, tried his hardest not to become too entranced by it because he was sure he’d lose the power of speech were he to dwell on it for too long.

The ring around his thumb was twisted, and it was Adrian’s voice, low and soft, too loud to have been aimed anywhere than behind his ear. He breathed a laugh, gaping as if he were about to order something, and he tucked his chin to his clavicle to peer at him in close quarters over the slope of his shoulder. The corners of his eyes creased, and his grin lip bitten and gentled as he shook his head and ordered the two chai latte’s that he had been so desperate to try. One with almond milk, of course, rather than cow’s.

Wynn wasn’t sure what it was about this particular beverage, but it was one that made him feel… Comforted.

He fished in his back pocket for his wallet, which in itself was a feat simply because of the fact that the garment was essentially painted to his skin. The money, set down, and the change left for the barista to pocket, and use as she so wished. It wasn’t much, in truth, but she beamed at Wynn nonetheless as he slid another couple of coins in her direction, and abandoned the ledge in favour of taking a position near Adrian once more.

Wriggling, and shimmying to get his wallet back into a comfortable position, he eyed up at Adrian from beneath his brows and grinned-

“Huh, you think?” The Camaro suited him? Well, that was, of course, a positive.

“A bit of both, actually- Rosa… Originally the Camaro belonged to her- Well, she asked me about what type of car would suit her, what colour and…”

He managed to wedge the walled deep into his pocket, and smoothed his hands over his ass just to ensure his money wasn’t about to leap out and run for the hills, or down the nearest storm drain-

“I’ll confess I was torn between a 1967 Mustang and the Camaro but… Well, Camaro won…”

He breathed a sigh, eyeing over his shoulder at the barista who had peeped to get their attention, and Wynn’s brows skipped higher, his expression gentle and grateful as he stepped to reach out and take the two piping hot cups of chai from her. Dressed in corrugated card, and topped with plastic lids that slowly released the aroma of cinnamon in winding, curling ribbons of silvery steam.

“Oh… Excuse me-” He offered Adrian, before- “Thank you… Oomph… hot!” He chuckled, as did she… Rather sweetly, actually, as she handed Wynn a couple of stirring sticks, and the sugar dispenser was nudged towards him.

He struggled momentarily with the two cups, but lifted one to his face, and inhaled the steam, his eyes hooding. A soft sigh of contentment feathered forth-

“Mmm… There’s just something about that spice combination. Sugar?” He squinted- “I mean… Would you like sugar? Or are you sweet enough already…?”

He squinted again, and snorted a laugh.

“Ugh, God. Shall we get back onto cars, or shall I just keep tripping over my tongue…?” he shook his head, blowing over the opening of the plastic lid as he handed the other to Adrian- "We should find somewhere to sit... What do you drive? I swear I did know at a point..."

--------------------
user posted image
By Eien <3
May 15 2018, 01:12 AM
wolf
Furore pack (beta)
Bisexual
Baby / Rio

awards

amorous amante
Sarah
An artistic voyeur then. Adrian wasn’t so sure it he was expecting such a response from Wynn, or what he’d been expecting at all, though he found he expression and the almost tickled cadence of his words as something oddly and darkly fitting for the man that stood with him then. He seemed everything enigmatic and hard to put his finger on. While he came across equally a man open and ready for the asking, there was a portion of him that Adrian couldn’t quite explain, that seemed not ready at all. Where he was an open book in most respects, blunt and honest and without pretense to not be, Wynn was both this and also guarded. It was nothing Adrian understood, though he’d also not claim he wasn’t intrigued to know why. To know why this man ticked or tocked at all and where this openness began and ended.

It was no secret he reminded the old wolf of Gabriel in many ways, that they might have been the same in so many respects was nothing he didn’t note, but he was also different. It was the different he was after. To peel them apart and make separate men of them when he’d only ever been presented with one as belonging to to the other, and while that was certainly a theory, they hadn’t been born this way. They were not something attached at a connecting point and never allowed to digest their own food or hold their own set of organs. They were a separate thing, so much so that Adrian settled himself into the notion of making this more than fiction.

Of turning it into fact.

Adrian’s smile was slow and spreading, a thing that would never reach its zenith before it fell away tot he void, but in that moment it did stretch wide and darkly across his features as he murmured a faint ”flattery will get you everywhere” that was then punctuated with a subtle laugh. Rolling and deep. There and then gone as they filed in to order.

The flush of his skin was nothing missed, its texture puckered and agitated from its rest, was studied a moment as Wynn struggled with his wallet. It was nothing that stuck in his mind as they moved to the side, even as he noted it as if it were something that should be taken special notation of. Amusement painted his features as Wynn wiggled a bit to see his wallet returned to his pocket, a feat that looked like it might as well have been a quest handed out by the highest order and marked as something almost as difficult as Adrian assumed clothing himself in such was. How he, or anyone else, ever managed to peel them off come the end of the day was nothing Adrian would assume himself privy to. Far outside the wheelhouse of his imagination.

His nod was followed by an accompanying noise of agreement from his throat. ”As it should,” stated gently and with the quaint thought of a grin that didn’t quite settle or come. ”Cameros tend to be lighter, sleeker and more expensive in feel, though neither is a bad choice,” enthused softly, his mind tracing the shapes of either car and it was certainly a better fit for Wynn, even if he knew nothing of this Rosa beyond the familiar of her name, if she was anything like Wynn then it was the correct choice.

Their latte’s ready and Wynn would tackle them both a moment, Adrian’s feet right behind though he’d not crowd as he had before, no need and no benefit in it if it came to a collision.

The slow burn of his smirk would begin then, blooming to full under the continued stumbling of Wynn as he attempted to navigate himself over his own tongue. It proved difficult. It also proved as sweetly charming as it did amusing. Adrian’s laugh would finally come in response to Wynn’s own, both gentle though his own blossomed the peeking of teeth and settled that lopsided smile onto his face in full as his cup was lifted easily from the other’s hand with only the subtlest of fingers brushing. ”No sugar, thank you.

“But I’d not mind really, either way the conversation wandered,”

Cars or—

His eyes glimmered gently, catching the twinkling of tiny lights as Adrian moved to angle them towards the little park that the cart flanked and more importantly to its very many benches. Along the way and his voice was everything amiable and conversational—

”A 64 GTO convertible,” it was spoken like a parent might have of their favorite child, even though they weren’t allowed to have a favorite, it was clear which one they did in fact, favor. ”I worked for Pontiac for few decades. I suppose I’m biased,” the rumble of his chuckle was low and short as he paused it momentarily to blow gently against the surface of the coffee just beneath the lip of the lid opening. Its warm cloying smell reminded him of home and the similar fragrance of horchata that stuck to your ribs and trickled down to fill you with every notion of dairy while refreshing the moment with spice and chill.

A bench chosen and Adrian would sit himself beside Wynn, the sprawl of the park reaching out before them and teeming with life.

”This city reminds me of New York. Its sleeplessness and its busy,” murmured softly, fondly as he pried the lid off his cup carefully to let the steam vent and the night to cool it off faster. Attention flicking to Wynn then, a gentle sort of peer that marked him interested in the answer he sought then—

”Had you always lived in Duluth, before this?”

His grin was faint.

”Not cars or the stumble of your tongue, I hope you can forgive. If you’d rather, we can return to the latter.

"Sugar?”

Gentled further, his peer narrowed beneath the hooding of his warm, teasingly playful gaze. The soft breathy laugh would see his coffee cooled and his eyes slipped back and around he park that surrounded in seeming and casual relenting of his peer and not the intent surveillance that would see them safe.

--------------------
user posted image
May 16 2018, 01:43 PM
Witch
Lucidum Coven
Pansexual
involved
Wynn

awards

Glitter Prince
Moss
Flattery would get him everywhere.

It hadn’t been missed, and yet Wynn had simply flicked his attention upward, and had smiled gently. His stomach clenching, and his chest tightening unexpectedly. Then, he had always been taught to expect the unexpected from others. It was subtle, the soft growl of a wild wolf concealed in the shadows, and it simultaneously chilled, and heated his blood without warning.

Wynn nodded lightly, focusing down on the heat of the cup sinking deep into his skin. His long, artistic fingers curled around the vessel, and he watched the steam curling through the opening of the plastic lid, and Wynn blew across it. His breath, frozen, leaving miniscule glistening ice crystals around the punched out defect within the plastic that melted, almost as quickly as they formed, with the heat rising from the surface of his drink. It was simply a means of creating an ever so slightly more comfortable temperature for consumption. He, sadly, was not in possession of an asbestos lined gullet.

Still, he had nodded. Agreeing with the sentiment that a Camaro was a sleeker, slighter vehicle that screamed class in a way that perhaps a Mustang wouldn’t.

It made him smile, though. A smile small, and peaceful in its thoughtfulness as he tested the drink by taking the first sip.

Too hot.

It scalded his lips, and he winced, pressing the back of his hand over his mouth and blotting the tingle away.

A few degrees lower and it would be pleasant.

The other cup taken from his grasp and the glancing of fingers was a gesture that piqued his interest. He didn’t flinch, however, as one might expect. The smile he witnessed, warm and so very all encompassing; the warm glow of a midday sun peaking over the horizon line, splitting into thick biblical shafts that spread and shed light on every cold chasm of darkness. Lopsided, though it might have been, Wynn felt like a kitten in a sun puddle.

The tip of his head was by means of conceding- “No sugar, I thought as much…”

His brows twitched playfully, and he chewed over his lower lip peacefully before skeptically eyeing the lid of his latte, and finally becoming bold enough to attempt another sip.

The liquid was still, far too hot, but he held it in his mouth for a moment anyhow, and leached the heat from it before it had time to burn through the delicate mucosa of his cheeks and tongue.

Wynn followed, as Adrian moved.

Like a shadow.

Like an actual kitten entranced by a laser light.

“Pontiac, huh?” It was bright, intrigued, really as he side-eyed his companion. Those dark eyes of his glittering, and framed by a smokey hue. He was, perhaps, becoming rather animated, and his gestures had become flamboyant, and artistic. His fingers flaring, his arms almost making dancing movements as he lost himself in the memory of Christian’s car. How he’d sit and shine the chrome for hours, and how he’d size up his matchbox version against: “You know… My foster father, he had nineteen sixty-seven Pontiac Firebird in this… Amazing Cobalt blue…”

He blurted ‘amazing’ out in a manner, most excitable. Like it was the most delicious thing he’d seen in a long time.

Wynn caught himself, however.

Nipped his lower lip between his teeth and sniggered around it- “Well, It was nice…”

He undersold it, most obviously. Shrugging as he dropped into a seat beside Adrian on the bench he’d picked. He didn’t sit back, however. He pressed his knees and stooped over his lap, to watch the crowd bustling.

The hum was subtle, and in agreement-

“Mmm… You’re right. It has a life all of its own, day or night-” he took another sip, and then bowed his head ever so slightly.

The question filtering through, and he quirked a brow, giving Adrian a soft, side-long look before he straightened up, and scooted his butt deeper into a seat on the bench-

“Uh… No, actually-” His brows skipped towards his hairline, and he cradled the cup in the hugging of both of his hands, his thumbs skirting the sharp edge of the lid, creating the hiss of skin against plastic-

“I was born in Canada, my parents… Well, they died and I was fostered. My foster family moved from Canada, to Minnesota when I was… Ten? I think?” He squinted, verifying what he’d said with a sage nod, and a shrugging of shoulders to lobes-

“I’m not sure if I miss it, or not.” He admitted, “There are elements I miss, but… San Francisco has been, a whole new adventure. A new beast to learn-”

He elbowed Adrian gently, again- “And truthfully, a lot of the things I like, are here anyhow…” he flashed a smile, and sipped his drink.

Sugar? He shook his head- “Oh-No. No sugar, thank you… Like you: ‘Sweet enough as it is’.”

Were those flying bunny rabbits? They more than likely were.

The grin was, Cheshire like and playful. Wynn watched the side of Adrian’s face as he scanned their immediate surroundings. A protector. Surveilling the faces, and the terrain in a manner that had Wynn smiling warmly. Lopsided and undeniably charming before he dropped his gaze to the ground. The toe of his unimaginably shiny boot nudging against an age old patch of chewed gum.

“You, uh…” He frowned lightly- “You must have seen your fair share of cities over the years…?”

--------------------
user posted image
By Eien <3

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 

Fast Reply

New Thread

UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED Ataraxy Frisson RPG
Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
Maelstrom The Four Dimensions The Reckless Kind 『 M E R C Y 』 Vexxor Mass Effect: from ashes Potterwatch Restored 

Shadowplay RPG-D
tagbox requires separate login, register below -- pls mark [tw] and [m] tags

Skinned by SARAH exclusively for Fugue State.