Fugue State

a state or period of loss of awareness of one's identity

summer event: june 10th - August 31st

New Thread

From The Wildest Wind, to: Matthias Irbson, a collection
Jan 17 2018, 12:21 PM
1975 demon assassin, pimp, information broker
archdemon
Mercy, mercy. Chains all wrapped around me, around me. Try to break free from the darker part of me. Mercy, mercy, please. All I see is a monster in me.
Hell
in love with his brother~
shipped & taken by his brother
Loki

awards

The Gatekeeper
Eien
her/she | GMT +1 | 3/3/3 | Eien#0897
Day: 1

An envelope delivered to Matthias's doorstep, titled 'To: you' in a cursive, but perhaps clumsy handwriting like from a hand not very accustomed to writing. Contained within is a photograph:

user posted image

On the back, there's a message left:

Reminds you of home, doesn't it? I think where we lived has long become a home for many others who came after us. Look, isn't it pretty?
Jan 17 2018, 12:26 PM
archdemon
Mercy, mercy. Chains all wrapped around me, around me. Try to break free from the darker part of me. Mercy, mercy, please. All I see is a monster in me.
Hell
Loki

awards

The Gatekeeper
Eien
Day: 2

Another envelope addressed as before. It contains a painting of:
user posted image

Attached is a small message/letter:
it was painted for me a while ago. I lost it in the attic. it reminded me of you.

luxuriant and rich.

have it.

C.
Jan 17 2018, 12:35 PM
archdemon
Hell
Loki

awards

The Gatekeeper
Eien
Day: 3

An envelope containing a painting:
user posted image

doesn't it just make you want to pluck their soft feathers and show them how love really looks?
C.
Jan 17 2018, 12:39 PM
archdemon
Hell
Loki

awards

The Gatekeeper
Eien
Day: 4

It's a box. Unassuming, it contains a horrifying spectacle: a seemingly, or possibly human heart looking perfectly intact and encased in its glass, transparent coffin that shows all the blood smudges to prove it was placed within it shortly after being extracted from the victim. On touch, the glass box feels warm; the magic it's touched with drums softly over its surface.

I feel the ache to practice. tell me, do you have a preference for how I'll hurt your killer?

I want to show him hell.

C.
Jan 17 2018, 12:51 PM
archdemon
Hell
Loki

awards

The Gatekeeper
Eien
Day: 5

An envelope with a sketch:
user posted image

Below a letter attached; it's stained with dried black blood in places.
would you look the same if I stripped you bare?

I'm excited for you. I'm so excited for you.

C.
Jan 17 2018, 12:59 PM
archdemon
Hell
Loki

awards

The Gatekeeper
Eien
Day: 6

Just a letter attached:

I always hated writing. how can it truly capture what I am saying?

can you picture the tone of my voice? do you imagine a whisper? do you think I croon?

can you see my lips wrap around the message?

how would you watch them, would it be tightly, unblinking and hungry for every detail?

would you cage me in your memory, would you replay me like your favorite movie?

would you content with the sound I was making, would you believe there was any part of me that could rob you off me?

can you guess if my hand shook writing this?

can you guess where it was before? do you want to guess it wrapped around something first, desperate with the agony of our separation, and I moaned something too much like your name?

can you imagine how I sit writing this here?

miss me, please, at least half as I miss you
Jan 17 2018, 02:11 PM
archdemon
Hell
Loki

awards

The Gatekeeper
Eien
Day: 7

A locket attached:
user posted image

And a small message as well. When opened, the locket reveals initials carved on its walls. Predictably, they read "C" and "N". It feels heavy in a hand. It won't in Ninian's.
open it. I imbued it with my blood. it should smell like me.
wear it when we next meet
Jan 17 2018, 02:30 PM
archdemon
Hell
Loki

awards

The Gatekeeper
Eien
Day: 8

user posted image
it is only with a heavy heart that I part with this...

your love
Jan 17 2018, 02:33 PM
archdemon
Hell
Loki

awards

The Gatekeeper
Eien
Day: 9

A letter. The handwriting is obviously shaky. Rather than a symptom of frazzled nerves, it points to a more insidious alternative: insanity.
I will never permit you not to miss me.

I will never

Loki
Jan 17 2018, 02:35 PM
archdemon
Hell
Loki

awards

The Gatekeeper
Eien
Day: 10

A letter. The blood that clings onto its edges is still fresh when delivered.
he looked like you

so I made him look more like the fucking filth he was

[unintelligible signature, a dozen times crossed]
Jan 17 2018, 02:39 PM
archdemon
Hell
Loki

awards

The Gatekeeper
Eien
Day: 11

An ornate, wooden box. It contains a glass, humble jar with a transparent liquid and an ominous inside; the pair of lovely blue eyes seems still alive.
♥ mine
[an imprint of human lips, a kiss; they appear to have been covered in a red liquid]
Jan 17 2018, 02:44 PM
archdemon
Hell
Loki

awards

The Gatekeeper
Eien
Day: 12

A letter and a box. Small, wooden, it's got an instruction on top: 'open when alone'. When opened, it will be revealed to contain a trapped moan.
I saw so many men who looked like you today. who attempted. do you know what I did?

nothing

I stared at them so viciously but at once felt I was giving them the attention that wasn't theirs. do you insist on distance? can I talk to you then? I feel like I have been leaving you horrible exhibits of my love

is it fucking twisted?

♥ Ciniath
Jan 17 2018, 02:48 PM
archdemon
Hell
Loki

awards

The Gatekeeper
Eien
Day: 13

Just a letter. The handwriting is off again; you can tell that he'd pushed down on the pen almost like he'd not really been himself at the time of writing it; possibly, fully and completely insane.
fuck yourself to me tonight
Jan 17 2018, 02:54 PM
archdemon
Hell
Loki

awards

The Gatekeeper
Eien
Day: 14

Just a letter. He sprawled his letters all over it like he was playing.
there is no you without me, there is no me without you anywhere near me~

no me unless you're in me, around me, seated inside my figure

are you excited for the taboo?

do you tremble?

do you sit back with that shocking, bitter awareness life fucked us so well...

we'll fuck each other?

I pray you're cruel, brother

my cruelest saviour and the answer to my darkness
Jan 24 2018, 04:54 AM
The Corruptor
A kiss like never before. Somehow you open the door, to how I feel inside. Blood red sunrise. I'm burning fast, I'm in love with you. And every time I move close to you. There's a fire in the room.
Hell
Loki-sexual
obsessive // shipped w/his brother
Mattie / Ninian

awards

clandestine corruption
Sarah
she/her/that bitch | PTSD | 3/3/3 | Sarahroo#5726
Day: 15

A letter penned in script, its ink too fragrant to be ink at all. Blood. Along with this letter set on the center of the desk sits a small glass paperweight with a blue eye encased in its center. There's also a small black, velvet lined box holding an antique Tibetan dagger.

user posted image

Beloved Ciniath,
Watching your decent has been a rather cathartic experience. Your mind and its madness are a beautiful thing to witness. I have not been sitting idly by, I assure you, nor have I not thought of you since our last meeting. I have a few hobbies of which you do not know and have been tirelessly working.

I do thank you for your gifts and have sent you a few in turn.

The dagger is ancient, Tibetan in origin, found long centuries ago while I was there, working for Devil.

Your letter opener is far too dull.

The eye, is my own. It's spelled to allow me to see through it at will, so place it wherever you wish.

Lastly, if you'll look to the very blank left wall. I must confess, this is out of my usual realm of expertise and I assure you, this is the only one in existence. Painted of my own vitae. It is also spelled, warm upon contact it will also hold the same faint beating of my own heart.

It has been far too long since last we spoke, please accept these as tokens of my own acceptance--

I am ready, when you are.

yours,
Ninian

In an elaborate golden frame upon the left, previously baren wall--

user posted image

--------------------
user posted image

Topic Options

Fast Reply

New Thread

UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED Ataraxy Frisson RPG
Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
Maelstrom The Four Dimensions The Reckless Kind 『 M E R C Y 』 Vexxor Mass Effect: from ashes Potterwatch Restored crooked saints 

Shadowplay RPG-D
tagbox requires separate login -- pls mark [tw] & [m] tags

Skinned by SARAH exclusively for Fugue State.