Fugue State

a state or period of loss of awareness of one's identity

summer event: june 10th - August 31st

New Thread

Away Notices, drop us a line!
Mar 16 2016, 03:36 PM
taco magician
stressed, depressed, and not even well dressed, because I’m too GD lazy to do laundry.
Zero Fuck Society
equal opportunity employer
wifed AF
Trash Can-not

awards

garbage monster
a muffin factory
lady bits | PST | 3/3/3 | Sarahroo#5726
Going Somewhere?

Real life happens, we all know and understand this so if you're going to be gone for longer than a few days and need to let staff and or your writing partners know please just fill out the code below and reply to this thread. Once your tentative date has passed we will delete your reply. If you need to extend your date just edit your post!~

Please note that if your away extends beyond a month, your away message will not save you from any AC that happens during this time. If your away message has no actual dates we will keep it for no longer than 2 weeks. Please be as accurate as you can with your dates, this is for the courtesy of your writing partners and their own writing as much as it is for you!

CODE
[AWAY=date - date]
Reason if needed/wanted

[b]This will effect the following characters:[/b][list]
[*] First Last
[*] First Last

[/list][/AWAY]
May 20 2018, 11:45 AM
Erectus
Nirvana
heavenly
in a relationship
Aesop

awards

Shoo
Aesop
they/she/etc | est | 3/3/3 | lol
Seeyalaterbye! I'll be gone from:
So here's the dealio. I thought I could survive finals and jump back into the fray before surgery but it's not working out that way. I have lots of pre-surgery stuff to do and my head's a bit scattered. I'm having surgery in less than a week (the 25th). I'll be out of the hospital soon after (like 2 days or so, so I'll let you know if I'm alive lmao) but then I have to be pretty mobile for the sake of healing and minimizing side-effects. I'm staying home only for however long it takes to do my follow up appointment.

I was supposed to do this surgery over spring break but had to reschedule for my sanity.

ALSO, I'm starting a teaching training thing over the summer which is why I'm giving myself a 2 week padding to recuperate and do some required readings for the first day of class.

To be my Best Friend Forever, someone send me a reminder when the AC comes around. It's a hectic time: finals-surgery-training so I'm a bit frazzle brained. For those in threads with me, I'm looking forward to posting right at you as soon as I can!

edited... um.. so I'm alive but hella weak atm. I'm surprised I only made this to the 3rd cuz I nearly keeled over after walking 2 flights of stairs. I'm alive tho.
This will effect the following characters:
  • Carmichael Glas
  • Lutfi Marchenko
5/20 - 6/3
May 30 2018, 09:14 AM
Woof
I like cake
Perpetually Uninterested
Carn Ival

awards

Ryan Gosling Whore
Carnival
She/Her | PST | 3/3/3 | Codi#7635

Alrighty, so as some people know, I've been having to take care of my mom more than usual lately. She's not feeling right and we're trying to get down to the bottom of this but it's tedious. Constant driving, appointments every other day, nightly panic attacks and it's starting to wear down on my muse pretty hard. I just gave myself two weeks here to gather my thoughts and let those I'm in threads with know that I'll likely be slower than usual. Other days, I may be very well be quicker, it just all depends on what's going on that day.

If I have to extend this after two weeks if nothing has gotten better, I'll do that. In the meantime, I'm just gonna be a bit more on the slow side of things with my replies due to a busy life and lack of muse at the moment.

Quick Edit: This away notice has been extended. I'm going on a vacation and won't be back until the 24th, so this is to give me a day to recover for when I return back. I'll have my owed posts with me and will try to get to them when I can, but this is to inform my writing partners of my slowness.

• Trinity Briar
5/30 - 6/25
Jun 10 2018, 09:52 PM
archdemon
i wanted nothing but silence, black woods, decay, and cold winds; to lie twisted and turned as a serpent, to be in unison with a dying earth.
hell
pansexual
single
kse, ksyusha

awards

the faithless
nyssa
she/her | eastern | 3/3/3 | Visenya.#0657
another one? i guess i should. nothing has been going right for me in the last month and i have officially stretched myself way too thin & now i'm just...numb and don't have the muse/energy to write right now. my dark days of depression is here, and i know i have not been reliable at all and it's not fair to anyone here that writes with me. i wish i could do more/feel better mentally & you all probably are frustrated and fed up with me and i don't blame you. for right now, i'm going to step back for a week or two to get myself back together.

Kseniya Voronina_
Eleanor Lightwood
now - later
Jun 14 2018, 10:49 PM
Weirdo
Grab your wings, we're putting gravity on trial.
SR

awards

SR
He/Him | Pacific | other | SR#7662

Some of you may have notied that I have not been around - we have been working a little short staffed at work, and currently I'm on a brief vacation before I dive into working a lot of longer shifts! However, we DO have a replacement starting in july, once they are fully trained, I should be back to my normal schedule! Always around discord if you need me, as i have it on my phone! can't wait to get back! <3SR

• Charles Whitman
6/14 - 7/15

Topic Options

Fast Reply

New Thread

UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED Ataraxy Frisson RPG
Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
Maelstrom The Four Dimensions The Reckless Kind 『 M E R C Y 』 Vexxor Mass Effect: from ashes Potterwatch Restored crooked saints 

Shadowplay RPG-D
tagbox requires separate login -- pls mark [tw] & [m] tags

Skinned by SARAH exclusively for Fugue State.