Fugue State

a state or period of loss of awareness of one's identity

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )

Closed

New Thread

Rhythm Is A Dancer, @Gus/Yukie
Nov 7 2017, 05:46 PM
Fleshy toll human
the kids aren't alright.
N/A
Pansexual
Single
Gus

awards

there once was a man
Yukie
she ,her, thing | EST | 3/3/3 | Yukie#7980
Gus stood there rather awkwardly, or at least he felt that way. Waiting for the kitten to be looked at and decided. He couldn’t possibly take a cat. He wouldn’t know where to start by taking care of it. It was possibly better off in the streets! The tall man just slightly pouted to himself, looking oddly depressed as they waited, but he was fighting a battle in his head.

Maybe he could read a book… that might help. Did they have a “dummies guide to raising a cat?”

The doctor reassured them the kitten would be fine. A small sigh of relief would make him feel a little limp as he looked down at the small, starving creature that curled up in a ball as the doctor pet it’s short fur. “She’ll be fine, we can get her something to eat and warm her up and the shelter can take care of her from there. With these adorable ears, I’m sure someone will adopt her in a matter of moments.” The human would just nod slowly, looking at the cat with a light look of discomfort, and confusing.

A finger would reach slowly, petting the little girl’s chin, making her eyes open to him. She mewed softly, licking his finger and purring as her head rubbed against him. Fuck, she was adorable. Fuck, fuck, fuck fuck. “Looks like she came to liking you,” the doctor tease. “I wouldn’t expect you to take her if you couldn’t. You don’t need to worry, she’ll be okay and in good hands. “

Gus frowned again, finding his heart to win as he tried to think clearly speak out his thoughts that were trying to fight. “I… never had cat. I…wouldn’t mind taking her. I just don’t know… what I need besides like food and a litter box.” Then came the question what type of food, what kind of litter, where in the world is she going to sleep and how the hell is he going to even make this work?!

The kitten mewed, tail lightly waving around as she nudged her tiny head back into his hand that had forgotten what they were reaching out for. The doctor would give another hefty laugh crossing over his arms. “I have a few things to get you started if you’re interested. If you’re okay with reading there are books on ‘how to’ for pet care and everything.” Gus would nod in agreement. He could do that.

Reading was one of the only things that he could do.

Nov 8 2017, 01:49 AM
wolf
Learning to trust, more than expression, believe in me now, believe in intention.
Furore
heteroflexible
singleeee shinglee/shipped
Mal

awards

bringing sexy back
Eien
her/she | GMT +1 | 3/3/3 | Eien#0897
Mal just nodded. That purely animal side of him that like to attune him to every odd detail of the world (let him tell you, feeling someone’s sweat spiced gently with cum was noooot hot) eased its worried growling, placing a smile on his lips as he watched the interaction. Obviously, Gus was tempted, but just as obviously he wasn’t confident enough to ask himself. A part of Mal wanted to push Gus. Another part of him hated the thought of it. He’d rather see Gus reach the decision himself, of his own volition as a mark of victory over himself. It’d be that much more healthier for him. But still, sometimes a push from your crutch helped. And so Mal watched the interaction for signs of… insertion… of himself… into the moment, duh, and blinked slowly, seeing that kitten rub against Gus.

Aww… well, fuck. Gus was clearly fucked. In a good way kinda, since a kitten imprinting on you was a damned good kinda fucking.

Also, obviously need to replace ‘fucking’ with another word since in the context of pet adoption it was grossing him out.

Screwing? No? No? No, ok then.

Mal beamed, and laughed. “You’ll do great, Gus,” he told his friend. He squeezed his shoulder. He looked at the kitten, and smiled, cooing, “She’s absolutely adorable. You’ll be fine. I can help you out too. Annie might not be able to have pets, but she still has a number of books on pet care too. Besides, she’s a kitten. They’re suuuuper self sufficient.”

At which point the cat attached to Gus’s hand like it was her life support. It prompted Mal to chuckle. Amused, he said, “I stand corrected, she obviously adores you already. And that’s just minutes into meeting you. Imagine her down the line.”

In a hour, in a day, in a week!

In a month.

Wow.

Leaning back, his eyes warm, Mal turned to Gus and said, “You’ll do fine, honestly. If we can go now, doctor?”

“Yes. You might want her fixed eventually and declawed, but she’s too weak for it yet.”
Fetching a card from his desk, he handed it over to Gus, and Mal tried not to get too passionate about the entire declawing bullshit that he’d neeeever agreed on. Or spaying, really. There wasn’t much beyond that and of course paying the good doctor for his services, which Mal decided to cover. Eventually, seeing as they were taking her home, the doctor did leave them with some anti-inflammatory medicine and supplements to boost her system, and Mal paid for that again, until the two men could emerge out of his office, loaded with medicine, small leaflets and booklets on pet care, and a whole lot of awe over the situation. Scratching the kitten under her chin, another pet owned dragging their reluctant dog in for what looked like spaying, Mal asked, “Wutcha gonna call her?”

--------------------
user posted image
Nov 10 2017, 08:30 AM
Fleshy toll human
the kids aren't alright.
N/A
Pansexual
Single
Gus

awards

there once was a man
Yukie
Sometimes Gus thought when things happened, it was just a dream. And then the following day there would be no sign of the after math. However I feel like there was gonna be a purring kitten in his ear come the morning. Maybe it would be okay. Yeah. Sure. He got this. Maybe not, that didn’t matter, what did is that he now had a tiny kitten with some medicine, booklets and a little bit of food to hold her over for a few days until he bought more later today or tomorrow. Wait he needed a little box, oh jesus.

The human just nodded his head as he listened to everything the doctor to him and now and down the line when she got older as a grown cat. There was a slight twitch about the declawing stuff. He read a little bit on that in the past. Gus wouldn’t like it if someone pulled off his fingers nails, so why do it to a cat? Besides, if she was sweet like this all the time, there wouldn’t be a need, right? Or maybe his common sense was just out of wake and he was wrong about everything.

At least he got numbers right. Yes, he liked numbers.

“For a girl…hm,” his fingers would lightly scratch the kitten’s back and neck as he thought. “I think… Mew fits. I think it’s kind of appropriate. A rare animal found in the wild that might have just run away if she had the energy. Maybe she’s secretly a psychic Pokémon.” Gus grinned feeling her tiny purrs against his skin. Yeah, he liked Mew. Mew would work perfectly for her.

The rest of the walk together wasn’t as eventful. Unfortunately, their pokemon hunting day wouldn’t happen if the human had a little cat with him the entire time. He need to get her home and start getting things set up. He’d walk with the shifter to their final destination where they would have to end up saying their goodbyes split. He was aware his daughter was allergic to cats, so he didn’t want to be a burden for either of them if she started to break out from standing beside on. Mew would give a small noise as she heard more things around in the general area they were coming towards. He’ll have to give her something nice and warm when he got home. Get a comfy fluffy pillow to sleep on. Gus would smile petting her as they spotted the little Italian that would join them shortly.

“Yo, We caught a Mew! Don’t get too close though, I don’t want your dad to sue me for causing allergic reactions.” Gus felt a little warmth feeling a little better with the idea of having a cat of his own.
Nov 11 2017, 06:24 AM
wolf
Learning to trust, more than expression, believe in me now, believe in intention.
Furore
heteroflexible
singleeee shinglee/shipped
Mal

awards

bringing sexy back
Eien
her/she | GMT +1 | 3/3/3 | Eien#0897
Mew. “Aw.” Mind you, it was a bit cliche, but Mal was all about the freedom of choice and deciding on what made you happiest. Also, he had this nagging idea it was a Pokemon's name, but, pfft, what did he care? But then Gus so-so explained, and Mal narrowed his eyes, and commented, “I genuinely didn’t understand a half of that. Damn, how does Annie even love me?”

A father who didn’t speak her jargon. Pffft, obviously, he was sitting Gus down for a steamy ass session or two of Pokemon. Get the juices flowing, you know, sticking them where it was hot and they had to take off their coats and maybe end up flexing their muscles at each other in some primitive mating ritual that hopefully did end up in sex. Only, he wasn’t really gay enough to want it, but just gay enough to roll with it if it happened.

Although not with Gus. Don’t get him wrong, Gus was an extremely gorgeous man. But he also wasn’t Adie.

Also, they were friends. Finger waggle you nasty slut, you, you do not bang friends unless you’re chill with losing friends. Where was the point? Right.

They walked together for a bit, finally coming upon the park where a bunch of kids and their flustered but laughing parental supervisions were standing. Seeing him from the distance, one child pulled away from the crowd, spreading her arms out and blaring at the top of her lungs--

“PAPA!!!”

It was like a man coming home from war.

“MIJITA!!”

And just as dramatically, Mal rushed towards a girl tanner in complexion, with long, thick, black hair that she undid mid-sprint, tossing her pink ribbon away to the shout of Mal’s, “OH NOOO THAT COST SEVEN BUCKS, BABY NO”, but to her dramatic joy.

“PAPA!” she shouted instead of acknowledging the financial loss, at once throwing herself into his arms as he lifted her up into his hold and rubbed their cheeks together, perfuming her in wolf. Her eyes closed, and she wrapped her arms around Mal’s neck, his pretty, bright eyes peering open only once she’d whispered enough nonsense into her ear.

“She says she caught seven whatevers I don’t recall the names of,” said Malcolm, calmly walking back to Gus and waving the other kids and parents goodbye. See ya, sluts! Only he obviously couldn’t say that.

They reached Gus, both the father and daughter rosy-cheeked, and she gasped, saying, “Pussy.”

“Annie, no.”

“Pussy,”
she said, and reached out, saying, “Gimme.”

“Babycakes you’re allergic.”

“Cat.”

“Baby.”

“Daddy, it’s a cat.”

“Yus.”

Utterly distracted by each other, since focus was a wild concept, Mal stood them closer to Gus so Annie could caress the kitten. She might have been a child, a dramatic, Hispanic girl with an early flavor for suspense and theater, but she was a gentle one. Softly, she patted the kitty, her eyes watering and cheeks flushing but her palm stubbornly upon the pet. And she beamed at Gus, content even as Mal finally moved to the side, saying, “Thank you, uncle. What’s her name?”

Her accent was apparent.

She sneezed.

“Mew,” replied Mal, one hand safely bracing her against his chest and the other reaching for a tissue in his pocket, so she could blow her nose. Smiling, Annie gasped, her hands to her mouth.

“The original psychic Pokemon!! Get hi-”

“Her.”

“-er a Mewtwo!”

Obviously, Gus now had to.

--------------------
user posted image
Nov 18 2017, 10:26 PM
Fleshy toll human
the kids aren't alright.
N/A
Pansexual
Single
Gus

awards

there once was a man
Yukie
Of course, Gus stood by quietly, waiting for the father and daughter to have their moment before they could break. The dramatic running, ribbon pulled from her hair and tossed to the ground, the human would bless the financial loss Mal now endured over the fabric. Heaven knows how much more uses they could have gotten out of it. Putting it into pony tails, pigtails or even braids, god rest ye mary ribbon.

Gus looked down at Mew, who purred quietly looking over at the girl who now started to put her hands out. The urgent dilemma had made him chuckle at the father trying desperately to save his daughter from a reaction. Gentle pats would be taken, making the kitten purr and produce tiny noises of delight. At least she was friendly. The human thought about if the cat was fed and properly cared for, would she have been this calm and still? There were always those stories, cats not liking to be touch, and those that are too clingy.

That would have to be determined later.

Gus made the reach easier by kneeling, so his height wouldn’t hold the box to high. The kitten rolled herself up in a little ball, letting the girl pet her and rubbing it’s tiny head against the box. She must have been really cold. A nod would idly follow the mention of the name. “Yeah, Mew. I thought it was perfect.” he beamed a grin rather eager for his choice of names. The little Hispanic girl, fighting through water eyes and sneezes, suggested another cat. His brows would twitch, trying to say something no, but that’s not what came out.

“Uh…I mean… that’s… a good idea. Sure, but I need to make sure Mew is healthy and warm before I try to find her a Mewtwo friend.” Plus he didn’t think he could handle a second pet. Literally this was a test run of how well he would do in the further for anything. Imagine trying to raise a family and not even having enough food for everyone. He didn’t’ want to put a pet through that!

Before there was any more sneezes or hived breaking out, the tall human would begin to pull the cat away and hold the box back up to a higher altitude. He would give Mew a few pets before turning to Mal and smiled .“I should probably get Mew home, make sure she’s feed and gets warm. I also don’t want to be the reason your daughter has to go to the hospital.”

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 

Closed

New Thread

Black Prism ruinandrise UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED MEFA; a pre-Shepard Mass Effect RP Ataraxy Frisson RPG
Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
Maelstrom All of Me Fractured The Four Dimensions OCULI VIDENTIUM 

Shadowplay RPG-D
Tagbox requires separate login. Sign up using the gear below.

Skinned by SARAH exclusively for Fugue State.