group
Mitten Coven
sexuality
Heterosexual
status
Single and not ready to mingle
mature
lololol of course
i like to think i have a colorful perspective. i just wish i can show you.
the other one

Wanted Ad

An overview of the ad I have by character. Each name is linked to the section they are in just so you dont have to scroll lol. Lazy people hack.

Augustus Letterman:
Litte Sister - Coming
Little Brother - Coming

Bartimaeus Mcleod:
Wife - Coming

Grace Thompson:
Nephew- Open
The Bitter - Open

Jacqueline Steward:
Best Friend - ON HOLD
Co-Worker Reporter - Open

Leanna Nowell:
Mother - Open
Father - Open
Best Friend - Open

Michelangelo Montanari
Tutor - Open
Old Friend - Open
Business Partner - Open

Odessa Wright
Rapist - Open

Persephone Master:
Mother - Open
Father - Open

Thaddeus Skjeggestad
Sire - Open

Vincent Hawkins:
Assistant - Open
Biological Father - Open
Coven Leader - Open
Half Brother - Open

For me lol:
CODE
[color=blue]TAKEN[/color]

CODE
[color=green]ON HOLD[/color]

PMEmailAIM
^
Vincent Hawkins
 Posted: Apr 7 2016, 01:31 PM
78 posts
puppeted by Yukie
Vinny, Hawkins
EST he, him
job
Administrator of the Hospital
species
Witch
group
Lucidum Coven
sexuality
Bisexual
status
Dating
mature
Yes
Just because you give up doesn't mean I'm giving up on you.
doctor is here to stay

Angela | 24+ | Open Species | Emily Bett Rickards
Job: Assistant
Relationship: Friend/daughter/sister?
Notes:
Vincent is the administrator of the hospital, the big boss. Every boss needs an assistant and here she is! Technically she's going to be his secretary but she is doing more work than that. Vincent works a lot and he needs some one to tell him to stop and go home. Her personality is pretty open, I do find she isn't as stiff as he can be. A lot of time he will ask her to watch his dogs because he is coming home late from work. (Don't worry he's paying extra for that.) Her species is open for you to pick from and so is the age but she ahs to be at least 24ish. He's been in this position for about two years, so she could have been hired when he first got the promotion or even earlier, it doesn't really matter.

Feel free to play around with the idea. We can talk about it too. At the very least I want him to think of her as a friend, sister or even a daughter if you choose to make her younger than him.

Emily Bett Rickards is the face. I like her, but she isn't fully needed.

Mr. Hawkins | 150+ | Skinwalker | Daniel Dae Kim
Job: Open
Relationship:Biological Father
Notes:
Sooner or later the coward comes back.

Meet Mr. Hawkins, the father of Vincent. Now Vincent didn't know much about his father. He didn't ask. His father, for whatever reason ran away when he was born. The mother died during childbirth and perhaps he was afraid of raising a boy on his own and ran? This is all up to interpretation. I do see him as a skinwalker and the mother some sort of mortal, whether it was witch or anything like that.

For personality it's kinda open as you can play around with the idea of why he actually left. He has had no contact with his son since he was born. Vincent did have a foster mom that raised him, the father could have tried to contact her just to keep an eye on him but never showed or made it apparent to Vincent. Vincent doesn't know his father is alive, he doesn't know he's a skinwalker.

I imagine this whole thing is going to be really really rough. Just a simple plot of a father wanting to apologize to his son, and his son might not forgive him. This can all be played around with and we can have a chat to throw some ideas around!

The face right there is Daniel Dae Kim, I do like him (and surprisingly he's a Korean actor, I didn't know lol.) I don't mind if you change the face, but if you do, please pick an older actor to fit the age of the age of the skinwalker. I'd like to have his dad look older than he does lol or close to it.

PM me if you have any questions 8D

Joshua Lightwood | 43+ | Witch | Rupaul
Job: DragQueen/open
Relationship:Coven Leader
Notes:
Yes, yes, yes. For some reason I want Vincent to have a 'boss' that's flamboyant and almost the complete opposite of him. This is a coven leader position, and I'd like it to be someone who is older than him by about 5 to 10 years. It only makes sense to me. Now, I did put Rupaul as a face claim, because the idea is so funny to me. His other occupation is completely up to you, he doesn't have to be a drag queen, (but how can you not with that face right?) Vincent does consider him as a friend regardless of the little disagreements they may have. The face isn't fully required even if I would like it lol. The main idea I'd like to have is a man who act's dramatically different so there can be fun conflict. Someone to try and help Vincent loosen up a little in his life.
Duri | 33+ | Skinwalker or Mortal | Steven Yeun
Relationship:Half Brother
Notes:
Surprise surprise, daddy forgot to mention the family. This could go two ways. The guy could be younger than Vincent, or he could be older(or even younger) and be a skinwalker like his daddy. Either way, they have the same father. Vincent has no idea about his brother. He didn’t even try to pry into his family besides his mothers, because yeah, his dad is a dick for leaving him. The brother however, comes looking for Vincent, knowing about him (or at least knowing he has a half brother). Depending on if someone takes the father sooner or later, this guy could have been told by their dad to find Vincent and break in the news of dad coming back or wanting to see him. And what better way to welcome him, than with a new brother never knew he had?

The idea is a little loose, but we can go in either direction of how their father either abandon both or just Vincent. I’m up for talking things out c: Personality wise I’m open to interpretation along with the job. Species is either Skinwalker, Witch or Human, I’m fine with either of them. The age at least has to be 33 minimum. He doesn't have to have the same last name, that's up to you. To keep it matching, his background is Korean. Even if you don’t use this face, I would like a face that would help resemble Vincent and the face I have in the ad for their father.

PMEmailAIM
^
Persephone Masters
 Posted: Apr 7 2016, 01:32 PM
80 posts
puppeted by Yukie
Sephy
EST she, her
job
Head Secretary at Blood Silk
species
Siren
group
Seelie Court
sexuality
Pansexual
status
Single
mature
Lol of course
Primadona girl. All I every wanted was the world. I can't help if I need it all. The primadona life the rise and fall. you know that i'm kind of difficult, but its always someone else's fault. got you around my finger babe, you can count on me to misbehave.
N/A
primadona girl

Natalia | 900+ | Siren | Adele
Relationship: Mother
Notes:
You got it, Mama Masters is coming for her daughter.

So, her pod before basically doesn't like her because she ignored them and left them for so long. I find the people that might still care and want to talk to her is Persephone's mother and father. Her Mother would be someone who always wanted her daughter to be free in what choices she makes. The idea of this character: Mama sets out to find her daughter to reconnect.

The story of her husband, they divorced during the time Persephone left for good. I imagine nothing but a mutual agreement and it was "for the best". Point is, Persephone wouldn't know much since she's been so disconnected.

Her personality is pretty open to interpretation. She doesn't have to resemble Persephone, but if anything she is caring towards her. It'll be a rocky start for the two to be bonded as mother and daughter again but who knows what will happen. Maybe Persephone introduces her mom to the world of pretty things, fashion and more?

Adele is the face, I like it, but you dont have to, just have her look like Holland Roden at least

Johnathon | 900+ | Merman/Siren | Kristofer Hivju
Relationship:Father
Notes:
Oh look at the lovable redhead olf lol.

It’s Papa Masters! Basically Mr. Redhead Triton over here. I love the face T_T Not needed but I do love it.

So him and the mother are divorced. I imagine a mutual agreement. Once Sephy left home for good it could have gone downhill for them.

I imagine he’s protective of her. But at the same time he wants her to be free but still be his little girl and let him coddle her T_T. I feel he’s opposite of what his daughter is. A bit more cheerful, and loud in a sense. He could have been a bit hurt with her leave so suddenly and that could have done some damage with him over the centuries of not knowing where his daughter is.

That’s sort of a feel of a character I had in mind. You’re free to play with the idea and chat it up with me and we can get some plotting going 8D

PMEmailAIM
^
Jacqueline Steward
 Posted: Apr 15 2016, 03:23 PM
60 posts
puppeted by Yukie
Jack
EST she, her
job
Photographer
species
Skinwalker
group
None
sexuality
Heterosexual
status
Single
mature
Eh, maybe?
I can show you the world through my eyes and a thousand other ways. It'll make you speechless.
N/A
Skinwalker

Jill | 25+ | Open Species | Anna Kendrick
ON HOLD
Relationship: Best Friend
Notes:
This actually really simple wanted ad, because its open to things. I want Jack to have a best friend. Maybe someone that can kinda handle her strange ambition. Someone that might not mind getting their picture taken over and over again. Any species is wanted for this. Jack is a skinwalker, but i dont care if you make her one as well. I WANT FRIENDSHIP *cries* Jack does have a demon for a 'step dad' so if you even wanted to make them an angel which coudl cause some problems, i could make more plots and ideas.

Face is Anna Kendrick, you dont have to use her, i just picked that because of Brittnay Snow lol.

>HERE< ~ Someone has made this character once before. You dont have to do it exactly, but here is an app for an idea

Scarlet | 27+ | Open Speices | Rebel Wilson
Job: Reporter
Relationship:Co-worker/friend
Notes:
Jack does work for a newspaper company and she would have to work with a reporter on some of her jobs. Someone that's good at getting info and sells it in the newspapers r magazines. Ideally this is another friend for Jack, just one that can work hand in hand with her so she can take pictures for a story that her friend needs proof for. A lot of this is open to ideas with personality and even face claim.

The face right there is Rebel Wilson. No, you dont have to use her, I just slapped a face in there. It doesn't actually have to be a female, it could be a male character.

PMEmailAIM
^
Michelangelo Montanari
 Posted: May 8 2016, 09:10 PM
67 posts
puppeted by Yukie
Mike, Micheal, Gelo
EST he, him
job
Carpenter
species
Reaper
group
None
sexuality
Demisexual
status
Single
mature
Possibly not
When in roam, do as the Romans.
N/A
ides of death

Raphael | 600+ | Reaper | Open
Relationship: Tutor/Guide/Friend
Notes:
Here he is, the reaper that harvested Michel about 100 years ago. Now this is rather open to ideas how his personality and job goes. I do see him as a teacher. Someone who has been a reaper for some time and knows how it goes. He guided Michel, taught and showed him everything he could become and do. I think he's a very patient man, beyond that you can toy with ideas. It doesn't matter what he was before. The face is Jeff Bridges. It does not have to be him, but i prefer a man that is OLDER for this wanted ad. If you have ideas you are more than welcome to throw them my way. We can chat it up c:
Donatello| 130+| Skinwalker?/FAE? | OPEN
Job: Police Force?
Relationship:Old Partner/Friend
Notes:
Once upon a time, Michel was in the Police Force. 100 years ago, he was killed on the job. Now the interesting thing is, Michel as not reconnected with his old friend. He has with his sister, but because he focused on his job and family he has almost forgotten his friend from so many years ago. Michel hasn't forgotten just yet, but he cannot leave the city. He doesn't know where Don is. Michel has opened up to his family after 50 years, but not his friend. His friend wasn't around and his family lost in touch with him. 50 years after being apart of his family again, it's all going to change with Don.

Now, however you want to play it, he could have gone somewhere else and recently returned, or went into hiding after the death of his friend. It's going to be a lot of feelings, anger, yelling and shock. Michel will be so happy to see his friend again, but the real question is: What will Don say or do?

I am open to listening to any ideas. Name and age is pretty open to. He has to be some sort of Sempiternal or Fae, i'm open to either. Police Force is optional as well. Face is Hugh Jackman. I love it, but you dont have to use it so that's open too lol.

Leonardo | 200+ | Fae | Open
Job: Carpenter/Shop Owner
Relationship:Business Partner
Notes:
When Micheal finally decided to settle in and actually live in SF, he wanted to get into a job he loved. Here is the shops owner. They're friendship starts about 50 years ago when Michel wants to come and work for the shop of his. Furniture is their specialty and everyone loves that right? Personalty it really open for you to interpret, i just believe they will get along. Lee Pace is the FC, but that does not have to be it. Name isn't required, but can you tell I like Renaissance artist? lol.

I'm open to ideas and willing to chat and plot 8D !

Someone has played him one before. No I'm not asking for it to be the same, but if you want an example here is his app.

PMEmailAIM
^
Leanna Nowell
 Posted: Jul 26 2016, 06:47 PM
38 posts
puppeted by Yukie
Lea
EST She, her
job
Mechanic
species
Fire Dragon
group
Unseelie Court
sexuality
Homosexual
status
Single
mature
Yes please
If there's one thing that I know is, that its best to let it go so lets just let it roll.
N/A
out of your control

Lillian Cass | 900+? | Ice Dragon | Scarlett Johanson
Job: Owner of 5 Star Hotel
Relationship: Mother
Notes:
Little Miss Cass. Now the last name is up for debate and so is the first name. This is Lea's mom. I pretty much picture this woman as a very high maintenance. She is divorce from her first husband who is Lea’s father and is the owner of a very fancy and top of the line hotel. Another key element I see in her is being a homophobe. I suggest reading Lea’s side of the history to see what all went on. The point of this is somehow these two will talk again and her mother already doesn’t agree with Lea’s ‘lifestyle’. She could even try to conform her daughter into something she wants. These two clash a lot before they separated. The whole relationship can he discussed and talk about ideas but the idea is she is just this single divorced woman with a bitchy attitude and single minded views. More can be come into play and talked about how the divorced really happened. I’m up for suggestions. The face is Scarlette Johanson and I like it. If you find another that’s fine, but I prefer is she was blonde. Also she must be a Ice Dragon.
Donovan Nowell | 900+? | Fire Dragon | Leonardo Dicaprio
Job: Unseelie Chairman
Relationship: Father
Notes:
Her come father dear. Now he’s a little more open to interpretation. Whatever reason the parents are divorced. I imagine the man is very political thus that is how he becomes one of the chairmen at one point. Now I imagine Lea and her father haven’t talk in about 200 years. Possibly longer because of the divorced, it’s up to you to decide. Main point is, he doesn’t know about Lea being a homosexual and knows nothing of what happened between her and the mother. I kind of want him to be kind of in the dark of the relationship that the ladies have with one another. It’s possible he’s a big workaholic, which is why the divorced happened. Who knows! I’m open to ideas. He could easily not know his daughter is actually in the city. Or he could know and is trying to find a way to connect with her. I don’t think he’s as harsh as the mother. The face is Leonardo Decaprio. I love the face, but you’re open to others, I just like him to be a blonde. Yes, he must be a Fire Dragon.
PMEmailAIM
^
Grace Thompson
 Posted: Jul 26 2016, 06:55 PM
36 posts
puppeted by Yukie
Grace
EST She, her
job
Owner of Thistledown
species
Bear Shifter
group
Furore Pack
sexuality
Asexual
status
Single
mature
probably not
So unfortunate you must be.
N/A
so sad, so true

Dylan | 25+| Bear Shifter | Alfred Enoch
Relationshiop:Nephew
PersonalityResponsible, sweet, and open Notes:
This little bug is Grace's Nephew, or the long version, is her brother's grandchild. The idea of Dylan, is that he’s basically another version of Grace’s brother. He’s a sweet tall 25ish or more year old kid. Someone who pretty much can warm up Grace to open up, or at least make her less cold lol.

The story goes, Dylan is a bear shifer. He was bitten but the same guy that bit Grace. This same guy also killed both of his parents. That’s recent. So now the only relative he has left is Grace. He’d recently showed up in San Francisco, hurt, bloody and in the pouring ran to his aunt’s door. So now the boy is living with her. He could have been recently bitten, or he could have been bitten years prior, that is up to you. However there is this tension of Grace being a protective mama bears because he only has her now.

He will be part of the Furore Pack. We’ll play it out how he’ll go about it. Could be recent once he’s here or we could play it by ear. Job is open, because he’s recently living with his aunt so his profession is pretty much up to you as he moves in to the city. Yes, at a point he’ll move out, but for now I start it as he’s staying with her.

Yes I really want the face, but you don't haave to. I would just like someone who is tan/darker skinned.

Rough idea, but i'm willing to play around with it lol.

Argon | 200+ | Bear Shifter | Simon Baker
Relationship:The Bitter
Notes:
HOkay dokay!

This is the guy that bit Grace.
He also bit Dylan (Grace’s nephew) (Recent or previous past see above add)
He also killed Dylan’s parents. (That’s recent)

Basically this guy was the one that bit Grace decades ago. His personality I imagine is probably rough. Open to your interpretation along as the face and job. It’s going to be obvious tension between the two. Cause ya know, he fuckign killed her family lmao. She’ll probably want to kill him on site the moment she sees him because she’ll know it’s all his fault.

He could have regretted the things he’s done, or he doesn’t and is a giant asshole and there’s gonna be a bear fight. I’m up for either happening. Hit me up to talk 8D

The face isn't required, but I like him lol

PMEmailAIM
^
Thaddeus Skjeggestad
 Posted: Oct 7 2016, 09:09 PM
48 posts
puppeted by Yukie
Thad
EST he, him
job
Mortician
species
Vampire
group
Valdit Nest
sexuality
Bisexual
status
Single
mature
Let him drink from you then yes.
I know what I am. I just feel torn when it comes to survival.
N/A
troubled morals

George | 1000+| Vampire | OPEN
Relationshiop:Sire
Notes:
This is very open to interpretation. Name, Face (somewhat) and personality. Mainly this guy is Thad's sire who turned centuries ago. The bond I want them to have is more like a teacher and student type deal. He is someone Thaddeus confines in if he's havign trouble. Someone to talk to really, and almost like a father to him. He will know Soren, but that relationship isn't very close. It doesn't have to be this face, but I would like it to be an older gentlemen.
PMEmailAIM
^
Odessa Wright
 Posted: Feb 19 2017, 11:02 AM
19 posts
puppeted by Yukie
Dessa
EST she, her
job
City Treasurer
species
Naga
group
Unseelie Court
sexuality
Demisexual
status
Single
mature
Maybe?
History is nothing to dwell on. We learn and we strive.
N/A
soft heart

Ignatius | 500+| Fae | OPEN
Relationshiop:Rapist from long ago.
Notes:
Would you forgive him?

Say hello to…yes, the rapist. Now this is pretty open of how you want to play it, but here’s a few main things. When the Europeans came to the West Indies and stretch into the lands and they stole the land. (You know, what Columbus did lol). Odessa and her people around her were all pulled into the sugar mills to work among other things. The woman were raped. This includes her. This white man was one of the men that did rape Odessa. Or at least one of the main ones that did continuously. I’m don’t have a preference of how I wanted to play this.

He could still be straight up racist still and it would cause immediate tension and turns to a hateful relationship. Odessa doesn't actually hold a grudge against the white man, she's kinda over it all in a way.

Or he could feel regret for all the actions he did back then and would want to apologize or make it up to her. Who knows what he coudl feel.

Either way I’m open to any interpretation. We can chat and work things out c: I like Matt Bomer, but it doesn't have to be him. All I really ask is that he’s white, cause it would make sense cause ya knooow history. Also He must be a fae creature. Doesn’t matter which, but Fae is the only thing that works. Also, because this was long ago, there really isn't a way to prove that this man really did rape her or anyone else for that matter. It was widely known in history of what Europeans did and at this point in time it's probably just left in the books. (Just don't go gloating about it lolol)

PMEmailAIM
^
Bartimaeus McLeod
 Posted: Sep 10 2017, 03:22 PM
37 posts
puppeted by Yukie
Mr. McLeod
EST he, him
job
International Trade of SF and Dock Master
species
Demon
group
Hell
sexuality
Heterosexual with a dash of Homo
status
Single
mature
Why yes of course
I have one rule. Make a deal and keep it.
N/A
i have hell to raise

Shirley | 1700-1900 | Angel | Kate Bosworth
Relationshiop:Ex Wife/Love Interest
Notes:
Coming soonn
PMEmailAIM
^
Augustus Letterman
 Posted: Sep 10 2017, 04:02 PM
10 posts
puppeted by Yukie
Gus
EST he, him
job
Librarian
species
Human
group
N/A
sexuality
Pansexual
status
Single
mature
Sure lol
the kids aren't alright.
N/A
there once was a man

Abigail Letterman | 28 | Witch | Ann Hathaway?
Job:Open
Relationship: Sister
Notes: coming soon
Ernest Letterman | 24-26 | Witch | Ezra Miller?
Relationship:Brother
Notes:
coming soon
PMEmail
^

Topic Options
Fast Reply
New Thread!

affs & tags
Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
Maelstrom All of Me Fractured The Four Dimensions OCULI VIDENTIUM 

Black Prism ACTA ruinandrise UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED MEFA; a pre-Shepard Mass Effect RP Ataraxy Frisson RPG
Shadowplay RPG-D
Tagbox requires separate login. Sign up using the gear below.

Skinned by SARAH exclusively for Fugue State.