Fugue State

a state or period of loss of awareness of one's identity

summer event: june 10th - August 31st
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )

Closed

New Thread

Click Click Boom, Tag Ryan/Eien
Feb 28 2018, 06:00 PM
74 Hybrid Driver/Errand Boy for Black Market
wolf/vampire
"I wish I knew what it was like to care enough to carry on. I wish I knew what it was like to find a place where I belong...but I am machine, I never sleep, I keep my eyes wide open."
Arawn Pack
Homosexual
Single/Polyamorous
Trin

awards

Conflicted Puppyvamp
Carnival
She/Her | PST | 3/3/3 | Codi#7635

Click Click Boom

Home, a strange labyrinth to be in when a single soul was used to being confined to much less. Of the twenty or so voices inside that house, he had met two and that was enough. He should never have closed his eyes that night, no matter how exhausted. The dream began the way it always did; him unresponsive on a cold table, pain, the scent of bleach and auburn leaves. His vision always blurred by the same crisp, blue water until his lungs begged for the sweet release of air that he never received.

Always was there a gunshot, smoke releasing from the chamber that signaled the finale. Instead, on this night, a new sequence began. Whatever was coming for him, it was coming for him fast. The bullet in his imaginary gun blasted a hole in his subconscious, unleashing the tiny parasites that crawled through the cracked bones of his already split skull. The voices were back.

Writhing against the sheets, his fingers grasped tightly against the covers as slick sweat coated his feverish skin. A gasp of surprise left his lips, golden eyes snapping wide open when he jolted upright in his bed, gripping hands at either side of his damp hair. The living nightmare remained as his waking state did little to banish what he had mistaken for part of his dream.

Unwilling to listen to the assaults battering around in his head, who entered without permission, he let out another gasp, squeezing his eyes shut. It was too much for him to take. They were too much for him to take. The safety net his Alpha had provided must have dropped and he feared the worst.

Snarling out in agony, he shook his head violently, taking a swipe at the air in front of him as though he'd find himself lucky enough to hit a solid form. Instead, the momentum sent him tumbling out of his own bed, knees hitting the floor. He could feel the pain, the splitting headache that threatened to pop his skull open like a cherry red gusher.

"Get out!"

Trinity's grip on reality was lost amongst the ruins he created, every chain in him snapping until he was held down no longer. When another whisper blew through his ear canal, he struck out, sending his fist through the once undamaged wall with a flurry of dust and debris that littered the cool wooden floor at his feet.

Each voice that joined the riot in his head was a new taunt whispering 'over here'. There was no direction to turn, in particular, only the one Trin felt might provide some relief from a headache that was growing from a seed inside of his own brain, quickly spreading roots.

He lashed out at the first object nearest to him, his body turning as he moved to grip onto the bottom edge of his own bed, lifting the entire frame up with ease. Hurdling it forward until it careened against the far wall with a harsh slam, he ignored the mess he made in favor of trashing the next item in his line of sight. While blankets and sheets fell down into a heap on the floor, disturbed and as unkept as Trin's current appearance, his fingers moved to quickly dig into the soft wood of the only dresser in the room.

Eyes bright, furious and lost in his own frenzy, he moved to push the furniture away from the safety of the wall, sending it towards the ground with another loud crash that ended in nothing more than splintered, damaged remnants. His bike helmet and the contents from his own bag spilled out and littered the floor, remaining unnoticed.

Violence did nothing to remove the swimming parasites that revealed their secrets to him in hushed tones. Muscles trembled in fury and fear, a fist slamming back into another side of the clean wall where his fingers dug in, dragging scratch marks along the clean stucco.

"I said get the hell out!"

A scream and another threatening snarl, yet his first fuck-up of the season didn't end there as much as it should have. Stepping towards the window, he didn't think, couldn't think with all of those intruders, an elbow aiming for the glass and striking, sending luminescent shards clattering onto the green grass of the lawn outside.

xxx
no notes

@Eien
Mar 4 2018, 02:02 PM
664 hybrid owner of a hybrid shelter // Alpha
wolf/vampire
Leave me in chains, strip me of shame, caress me with pain, 'cause I'm down on my knees and I'm begging you please as you say-- Don't cry, mercy. There's too much pain to come.
Arawn alpha
demisexual
single//shipped w/ Mel Stavros
Ryan

awards

evil with face
Eien
her/she | GMT +1 | 3/3/3 | Eien#0897
He’d have normally just calmed him… normally, were this anything ordinary. But it wasn’t, not really.

As Ryan walked out of his home deep into the night, he seemed to send himself on some narrative journey. In his mind he focused himself on how he had gotten here, at least in terms of this child he’d visit within moments unless the world went crazy, and blocked way. He doubted that. He recounted their meetings, and the man-boy’s state in the pack that would look out for him as well as he permitted. He seemed to have a great potential within himself, to become a little babe. Trinity. It was nothing that stank of praise, but Ryan dished it out as a mere, hard statement that smelled greatly of fact: Trinity needed someone to look out for him, and the longer Ryan had him in his head, the more certain he was of his damage. Previously he had killed, snuffed and murdered any sign of similar rage. Tonight was an exception that seemed like the first step in some evil plan. As the pack raged, mis-reacting to the distress, he calmed them down, but permitted one voice to scream in rage. He reached the pack-house, within moments.

It was ten or so minutes of a car ride from his home, placed within the same area sort of, enough he could indulge many curious visits while satisfying his innate need to be by himself. When he walked up the paved little road to the house, having left his car parked on the curbside, Damian was already there; gorgeous and full of dark, thick hair and eyes just as black, he was a sight that both palpitated Ryan’s heart, and left him cold, and rigid due to his mutated, formless love. He approached the door however, Damian stepping out towards him in haste--

But silence. Ryan greeted him with a hand to his cheek and a silent stare. He walked in, then.

Damian remained out. The hybrids within the house might have been calmed via by the pack bond, but the crazy, wild rage of their newest member was keeping them awake, standing the corridors. Ryan walked up to the staircase to the floor with their rooms and saw, pausing, them all stood outside their rooms, waiting for his interference. They were silent, as well.

He heard a threat somewhere in their heads, a what-if that hinged Trinity’s life in a thin, second-long thread. Ryan walked on ahead. His immediate, hasty stride placed him at the man’s door within moments, the doorknob grabbed, twisted even though not opened yet. He cast his gaze to the side and listened. The rage was still there. When he opened it finally, he was as slow as a prowling beast stalking its prey. He was so removed from blood-lust at the moment it had probably never passed through his hands. He entered.

Trinity was there, all the wild, unhinged rage of a man who looked like he had lost everything he had ever had. Hadn’t his wailing, violent pleas been filling the bond with the reason behind his rage, Ryan may have questioned what went on in his head. Ryan's eyes were cold, and pale. He flickered them over the surroundings--

And the door closed.

One might have thought him naive, stupid for locking himself in a cage with a beast that didn’t know its master’s name. But a bit of gold touched Ryan’s eerily calm, pinning gaze--

In a violent, sudden strike he abused his vampire speed and had Trinity slammed against his bed, held down, hands pinned above his head and their eyes locked--

“Stop it,” Ryan calmly said, but with a crisp, firm edge. Alpha command. Available to him as their leader, powerful like the God’s final word, topic end forever. Stop it. And Ryan kept their eyes locked, beckoning in a tone that might have been cold, and yet it carried on like a seductive, kind whisper from some utopian land--

“Listen to my voice, Trinity… listen. You are safe… listen to me.”

And as he let their eyes meet for long minutes, he bled his, slowly, exactly, golden and black.

“Listen to me... “ Your leader, your alpha. Murmured over the bond like a hypnotic song.

--------------------
user posted image
Mar 6 2018, 11:20 AM
wolf/vampire
"I wish I knew what it was like to care enough to carry on. I wish I knew what it was like to find a place where I belong...but I am machine, I never sleep, I keep my eyes wide open."
Arawn Pack
Homosexual
Single/Polyamorous
Trin

awards

Conflicted Puppyvamp
Carnival

Click Click Boom

Trinity was far more than a single damaged mess. He was a creature that didn't know himself, at times didn't want to know himself and had trouble letting others in. Too long being a puppet for others, it had drained him of self-esteem and pride. Others far smarter than the hybrid had stripped the beast inside of the clear knowledge that he didn't have to bow down to a soul.

Too much time had been spent locked inside of a frigid cage to where he would have rathered remain inside of that cage than be set free. He desperately needed the guidance of another; someone to watch over him, nurture the part they saw fit to feed and watch him grow. Someday, he had the potential to prove what he could become under the guide of the right mentor. Regretfully, recognizing his own potential had never come easy just as letting his guard down around another had been a difficult challenge.

Then there was Ryan. He appeared to be the one out of the bunch that Trin responded to better than most, roughness set aside. With the bond igniting between them, alpha and pack mate, he leaned his fragile trust on the man and listened. The seasoned hybrid was able to push the voices away, the pain away, all of it away with a single flawless exhale of his own warm breath.

Trinity didn't pretend to understand any of it. He'd always had difficulty with his emotions, what was real or fake yet there was one emotion he knew how to grasp onto well: hate. He hated feeling so out of control. He hated those voices. He was having a hard time letting the pack too close to him, not realizing that they were now his protection.

Ignoring the remaining jagged pieces of glass, Trinity had been far too close to clambering out of that broken window. Instead, the wind was knocked from his lungs in a harsh grunt, back slamming against his own bed when he found himself pinned down by his arms and a stare. The steady pounding of his heart trying to escape the bone cage in his chest and the harsh rise and fall of his breathing suggested he wasn't taking to the pack bond well at all. His adjustment period was rough, ruthless and unkind.

Fighting against his alpha's hold, he ground his teeth together, nostrils flaring wildly as he tried to balk, to look away. Frozen, his gaze remained locked onto Ryan's like a magnet, burning bright, angry, scared. If it wasn't for the gentle lullaby uttered from the other, the young hybrid would have fallen deeper into the shaky abyss he was currently straddling the line with.

Even with his need to resist, there was something comforting and safe about being pinned down, held against his will where he couldn't hurt himself or another. Given that he didn't trust himself, he had to trust in the strength of someone else to contain all of that pent-up rage and confusion. He listened as instructed, struggling to grip onto the only presence inside of his head that made any damn sense at all. One he didn't want to run away from but rather, towards.

Trin was a frightened beast that desperately needed - wanted - someone there to mediate his rage. To calm what he felt he couldn't on his own. It was why he latched onto everything his alpha had to offer, forcing away his own fear and metaphorically reaching for his hand. Another angry huff escaped him as he panted, trying to resist for a second time, only to be pulled back as though their locked gazes were elastic.

Ryan was a powerful entity that Trinity didn't have to worry about hurting. If anything, if the older hybrid hurt him, it was for the better and something he wouldn't balk away from. It was something he'd welcome. The man's lilting voice overrode all of the others, pushing them away with a flick of his wrist as he became a beacon signaling from a lone lighthouse in the middle of the sea, calling him home.

Listen to my voice. The Wizard of Oz in dark skies above, he commanded Trinity's attention. Calling him back from the fear that had gripped him so tightly, he had destroyed a room given to him out of generosity. Slowly, the madness in those eyes started to disappear, squirming body relaxing against the bed, eyes locked onto Ryan's and never leaving.

As his alpha cleared away all of the noise building up inside of his head, Trin found himself desperate for the contact, the comfort that was offered. His alpha's strength. Over the next few moments, that boiling rage in his golden eyes turned to a soft simmer, a weak murmur falling from his lips.

"You dropped it..."

A crease formed in the middle of Trin's brows as they furrowed, referring to 'it' as the protective barrier Ryan had clothed him with to keep the voices out. He didn't know why it had happened, confusion and fear twisting his expression as he stilled against the bed, leaning heavily on the man's calm to still his unsteady heartbeat.

xxx
no notes

Mar 7 2018, 08:59 AM
wolf/vampire
Leave me in chains, strip me of shame, caress me with pain, 'cause I'm down on my knees and I'm begging you please as you say-- Don't cry, mercy. There's too much pain to come.
Arawn alpha
demisexual
Ryan

awards

evil with face
Eien
It was almost exactly as he had predicted. After all this time, he had an eye for a detail. The soul of a common man often projected all the things it would scream about and at when its snapping point came. He had looked at Trinity and seen him mad. It all made sense. Douse him a bucketful of blood, spill it down and over his head and it trickled along his frame as though a message to all those who wanted to be free men: never attempt, never for the future sake of the man you’d otherwise lay in the grasp of your choking hand. Never. There was no freedom for their kind. Only kinds of cages to choose from; the cage of mankind, and its preferred perception of what a hybrid was, the cage of their instinct, and the roiling, often struggling blood unused to this.

One cage or another, sometimes all worn.

Freedom was not. And Ryan had seen it in this person, like the foretold storm that followed this seeming calm. He’d never believed Trinity’s act, had it been an act at all. Of a mousy, sweet person with the soul of a predator. Ryan disregarded that it had likely been forced on Trinity like on any other hybrid to date-- the numbers of those who’d chosen this path was ever on a decrease, the mortality of hybrids ensured that the oblivious fan-base seldom saw their dreams manifest. He disregarded it, because it eventually came to down the predating instinct, the sheer, precise ferocity that lurked in Trinity’s red veins. He was a beast in the body of a man, and Ryan stared down at him, silent for a moment, watching Trinity’s madness fade.

It was, as Ryan would say, a temporary fix.

You dropped it…

“I did.”

His tone seemed as subtle as the breath of a victim hiding from a thief in a wardrobe. He blinked, his minimal, subtle motions stinking of a lurking predator. He hovered above Trinity, not oblivious to the sexual nature of the position and yet not bothering with a hint of a budge, despite the impression it bred in turn; that of a longing motive, planting on man atop another in a hover that would last for moments of torturous silence until the point of satiation of one in the other. The fact of taking from Trinity, Ryan couldn’t be lying, occurred to him; he wanted to drink him dry where he lay, and without an issue, he refrained.

The lust for it, almost more sexual in nature than literal sex, remained; twas at the corner of his presence, something that gave the feeling of him across the bond a bit of a darker edge. He was a god to his pack, the hybrid pack bond was hard-wired to create an obsessive, ravenous level of devotion. But what they didn't realize was that every detail of his person across the bond betrayed his own layers of struggle; he wanted them, he wanted them all, devoured in the warmth of their home. Eaten with their screaming still so loud, bred with pain and twisted, sordid love.

He wanted them. Just like deeply, and sensually, he wanted Trinity; tilt his neck back and suck his red life in until he heard the man pant.

And his hybrids never saw that.

(It's at the edge of his person, easy to notice if you have the eye of the beholder; it's that crisped up edge to him, like a secret message to your affair that you tan over a candle for romance, and it rolls the damaged paper inwards, it blackens it, and browns in color as the burn progresses on; it's that feeling to him, like he's been forever dangling over the heat of this brutal, savage need. It was his sense of control, exactly, that kept this bond well and alive. It was his control that stopped him from ordering them:

Don't move.

And eating them with the fear in their eyes.

Don't move. A delicious alpha command he dreamed of when he was alone.

And then controlled to stop, lest it take over.)

“I told you,” he sang. His tone felt like it. It had too much of that singing, carrying property to be anything but a bleak lullaby. “I would eventually drop it. You can’t forever live wrapped in nets, Trinity,” he warned. He was whispering. “There must come a time when you boldly walk without any.”

He came down over the man, lips at lips, eyes locked. There was no other sound around them. Their twin heartbeats, and Ryan’s whisper, tragically heated.

“Are you ready to learn how?”

--------------------
user posted image
Mar 7 2018, 02:24 PM
wolf/vampire
Arawn Pack
Homosexual
Single/Polyamorous
Trin

awards

Conflicted Puppyvamp
Carnival

Click Click Boom

Irrational, Trinity had desperately latched onto the belief that he could hide in a cellar, protected from the violent storm he was created to be, ready to rip away every last floorboard left in the house. That all those years hiding underneath the ripped and torn skin of a human being would somehow keep his predatory urges at bay. But it was, after all, just skin. He'd tried to go against that sandpaper grain, refusing to believe he was the monster under the child's bed, best left to be feared. Quickly was he learning that one didn't dig the soles of their feet into the earth in a grand escape and simply outrun destiny.

Underneath Ryan, something in Trin caught fire, igniting and beckoning him to awaken himself with the crook of a single taunting digit. His hybrid instincts were tickled by his new alpha and he didn't know what to make of any of it, whether to attempt a valiant resistance or fall down on his knees and give in. One choice remained on the front lines, vastly more appealing than the other and it wasn't one he normally would have chosen.

He wasn't unaware that their position was compromising. That there was something exceedingly sexual about how close they were, his own arms held in a grasp that suggested calming his rage wasn't the reason his alpha had visited his chambers this night. Very little effort would have been made to take what Ryan wanted and could have taken from his newest project.

Putting up a fight was far from the younger hybrid's mind and the quick-snap realization that he ached for something more startled him. He wanted to dip his head back and feel sharp, venomous fangs pierce the fake mask of the human skin he wore. Moments like this made him realize just how much he loved to lie to himself: he wasn't human. Not by a steady long shot was he human at all and he was far from that brittle.

Trust should have been broken when the man admitted to dropping the protection he'd promised to keep up. Briefly, Trinity's brows twitched in what should have been aggravation and yet it was only replaced with further confusion coursing through him.

"..how do I walk? I'm barely crawling."

The pant that uttered from his lips with a huff was dripping with frustration. Slowly still, he worked to calm himself down with the double-edged help of the man confusing him all the more, feeling the weight of his own head settle back against the cushion of the bed. What the hell was he doing to him with that stare alone?

Ryan had a dangerous allure about him. All of that power made him a man put on a pedestal, high above the rest of them while all of his collected pets bowed and begged to be the next one chosen by him. Trinity would have allowed him to take and to take from him again, to do with him whatever it was the man wished to do yet he was aware of how it made him look. How little he thought of himself other than to be a toy for the master to play with. He'd been in that place before and perhaps that was why the buzzing gnat of confusion was circling inside of his overcrowded mind, taunting him.

Without realizing it, his lips parted slightly when Ryan arched down over him, eyes half-lidding, locked onto the other's gaze. A surprised, pleasurable chill coursed its way through him; a needy, achy want for the man to go through with his threat of being that close. It wasn't a feeling Trinity often battled with and while unnerving, confusing, he didn't back away, caught in the swarm of a dizzying spell.

Another murmur came as his lips moved to rub gently against the other man's to form just a few words, on the verge of a soft plea that suggested Ryan had him right where he wanted him.

"Teach me."

xxx
no notes

Mar 7 2018, 03:29 PM
wolf/vampire
Arawn alpha
demisexual
Ryan

awards

evil with face
Eien
How do I walk?, asked Trinity like he had no legs to walk with. No arms, even, to point down at himself and say: look, there are no legs. And Ryan would chance a glance down the man, not bothered it read as some lascivious survey of flesh; he looked down him, scaling the man like an upside down building, down onto the legs very much there. But when he looked up in that calm, eerie way like he had the wisdom of the universe somewhere in the head, or the plan of an impromptu beheading that rendered every Trinity’s problem useless, he looked no more assuaging than a knife firm at your neck. His lips tipped and instead of answering, he said nothing. Like a stalker stalking he waited. His hover, continued, presented him with further evidence of how warm a person felt if he bothered to drop his many problems with sex. He didn’t want this reminder, but it still happened.

Ryan would never call himself a red-blooded man. While the urge was familiar to him, the pain of a forced entry had been louder than any beguiling c’mere for centuries. Even the title suggested some uncontrollable sort of urge to fuck when a warm hole presented itself. It insulted him, as it always had even when he was younger, and interested, indeed a man of a red blood and the need to pump it down in his cock.

He was not a man of a red blood, he’d claim such a long time down the line, because he was never a slave to the way a man or a woman smelled.

At least, it was at such a periphery of his person, he made it abundant.

But there it was.

Like an extra hand, he decided it dangled, this absurd, and well buried need for sex. The heat of another man or woman was not believed to hold any kind of sway, persistent, tenacious though no more than his mind since set on disregarding flesh.

Sex did not matter, and sex, at that moment, was hardly in his thoughts.

But it kind of was.

He’d blame Damian for it, ever a tempting presence. Though he’d never gone there, he was a sweet, forbidden fruit that often taunted Ryan’s thoughts.

If he ever wanted to be red-blooded for a moment, he’d go with Damian.

He was not a red-blooded man.

Beneath his skin lurked a warm, titillating presence and Ryan realized that whatever the color of his blood, it didn’t change that in every way, he was aware of the body beneath himself.

It was warm. The details of its existence were grueling, mostly so to a man that attached sex with ‘no’. They seeped into Ryan, as invasive as a big, grabby hand that didn’t know anything about limits and keeping to itself. They crawled over him, squeezing his attention dry of the focus normally kept within. All the drawers in his mind were yanked wide and puked memories of the past; of all the men who’d bent him and raped, of all the faces he had behind his eyes, most of them remembered.

Not a single death had brought his madness to an end.

Ryan looked Trinity dead in the eye, conscious that, presently, his eyes were wild.

With a strange, misguiding lust.

And the anger that dissuaded against touch.

I am not a red-blooded man.

But it didn’t mean he didn’t feel the sway.

His heart softly palpitated.

Ryan stared down at Trinity, and didn’t move for a moment. Their distance remained just that, severely lacking. His mind flickered to every other thing he might have been doing. He pushed himself back instead, his hands on either side of Trinity to keep him hoisted. He sat himself between the man’s legs, and looked down the length of the man.

For a moment, he had a strange vision of bouncing on--

No. Ryan’s eyes narrowed, his dark, obnoxious thoughts dismissed without ado. He outstretched his hand.

“Give me your hand.”

Yet, again.

"I'll take you outside.

"It's time to shift, my friend."

His voice, as you'd believe, lilted.

--------------------
user posted image
Mar 8 2018, 04:14 PM
wolf/vampire
Arawn Pack
Homosexual
Single/Polyamorous
Trin

awards

Conflicted Puppyvamp
Carnival

Click Click Boom

Trinity silently waited for the lilting melody that was Ryan's voice to return and provide him with some epic answer to his plight. As if his alpha would speak again. He didn't. There was nothing for Trin to cling to and so he was made painfully aware of the thundering of his heartbeat in his ears. He felt calm and yet felt far from it all at the same time. Muscles tensed beneath the strain of his clothes, given no choice but to endure the long stretch of agonizingly quiet moments to come.

The attempt to work air into his lungs was halted by some fascination with what Ryan was thinking so hard on, eyes squinting up at him. What thoughts raided the vault inside the man's mind? Whatever madness went on inside of that upside down world, it wasn't a place for the faint of heart. It didn't entirely matter, Trin remained painfully still where he lay regardless, having already learned long ago what 'don't move' meant. Too much of his life had been spent mastering the art of not fucking moving.

That strong obedience hardly meant he was hollow inside. For the second time that day he would have been lying if he'd said dirty thoughts hadn't weaseled their way into his own head. A lie had he said his legs wouldn't have willingly spread or that he wouldn't have wrapped them around the strong waist of his unhinged alpha had the man closed in that fraction of a distance. Strange, unclean thoughts that had no place surfacing for a few reasons. Had Ryan wanted it, Trinity would have engaged in a heated, sweaty, dirty and passionate fuck that would have ended in his dreams haunted by heartless memories.

Sex, he knew, was only right when every participant involved was willing. The way that he knew that pain always went hand in hand with pleasure. Never had he been a creature with the capacity to be emotionally attached to anyone and when it was time to move on, Trinity had the ability to pick up and carry on without so much as a heartfelt goodbye. Tears didn't stain his cheeks the way they did others. All the same, there had been moments where he'd allowed his guard to drop to the floor at his feet along with his pants when he'd found another soul worth getting naked for. Someone who had left him breathless and in need.

Those moments had existed in his life but they had never plagued him constantly. Trinity had still managed to spend more time straddling the cold metal armor of his bike than he had another warm body, able to shut down and immediately close himself off from the world. Still, he had bent for another man before. Women, he had long ago decided, had never contained the raw power to switch him into an animal in heat the way another male had been able to do. He couldn't pretend to understand a lick of his sexual urges or lack thereof.

The man above him was sending out the most possibly confusing signal he could hurl at Trin's face. It had to be the bond that caused every circuit inside of his brain to go haywire and backfire on him. He shattered the silence when his mouth became too dry, swallowing down a lump caught in his throat. Knowing obedience and his place well, Trin waited for Ryan to strike out at him for the further breach in space. To push him away from crossing that small boundary where his lips grazed his in some tender touch that didn't make sense. The man had a right to, he was the king after all.

When instead Ryan pushed himself back, the younger hybrid remained down, watching him. His legs did move to part when his alpha sat between them but it was the only squirm Trinity would make. Moving carefully, he reached to clasp a sweaty palm in a firm grip around the others hand, moving his body upward to sit. With his other hand, once freed, he moved to brush it through the damp mess of bleached-blond hair, eyes traveling around the surrounding damage he had caused in that room.

"I'll pay for it....I'll clean it up," he promised. He'd sleep outside on the cold, unforgiving steps if Ryan decided he was no longer worthy of that house after this. For now, he followed where the man took him, for a lesson that needed to be taught.

xxx
no notes

Mar 9 2018, 06:36 AM
wolf/vampire
Arawn alpha
demisexual
Ryan

awards

evil with face
Eien
Trinity took his hand.

It was preceded by a whole conglomeration of desires, needs and such that Ryan picked up on like they were hello’s and hey’s tossed his way. Spoken in a language of pure instinct. Of course he understood, he’d been around long enough he spoke them as well as he discussed the lines strewing his hand; he understood. And it was this understanding that blackened his gaze.

He became acutely, intimately aware of the fact that their positioning had done some great number on the focus of his fellow man. Trinity lusted, and though it seemed nothing threatening yet, it juxtaposed Ryan’s plain, naked lack of knowing what to do with that situation. When a man wants a man seemed a tale with a predictable end, though if Ryan were the narrator, rape, he’d swear, rape always came next.

When a man wanted a man, it could only go one way. He focused it on so strongly he almost tried to imagine if Trinity was capable of that act.

He’d seen men and women who looked as innocent as a babe. They’d put a dagger through his chest without a blink to spare.

Everyone was capable, but when he faced with this belief fueled by imagination, he, for a moment, felt as young as he had when a week into being a hybrid; he’d felt the most human, then, at the peak of his humanity whilst juggling his new, inhuman urges. The cold, ravenous hunger of the vampire pitted against the hot-headed, hunting nature of the shifter. Mingled together into a singular person.

He blinked himself back and stared at Trinity, then, with something colder, and weary as well.

They were still so close. A man on a man, or rather between his legs. He wasn’t unaware of how Trinity’s legs framed him. How they felt. How Trinity felt. He was no woman. And yet even a man could have a softness to him like a woman. Even a man could feel warm, and comfortable, and as riveting as any tangle with a quintessential femme fatale who wrapped the world around her finger with every step taken.

But Ryan wasn’t sure he wanted to imagine such a burden with anyone but on a woman. He discarded his days of having a male mate. He discarded that sometimes he looked at the bow of a man’s frame, and the time stood still for a moment.

He pretended.

He pretended he’d not felt that weak, stinking lust on Trinity, that he was immune to it, oblivious to it, that he was, mostly, a man not as difficult as he should be always called, and thus not a man who roiled on the inside because his past was littered with the wrong kind of touch. Men were bad. Men weren’t bad. Men were men, and men, in Ryan’s mind, were often the devils when it came to sex. Possessive, and ravenous but--

… Wasn’t he, as well?

He’d felt Trin’s lust after all, then. And he was silent for a moment--

“... You will pay. Come now.” He quipped that, in a private, whispering tone before he rose off the bed. He did stretch out his hand to Trinity, again. And took it, and pulled the man up as he walked them out of this room and past the debris of Trinity’s doing, and out on the hallway mostly emptied out. He'd released Trinity's hand a while back. Some hybrids still had their doors ajar, peeking to see what would happen now. Ryan took them out on the fresh air and the night was dark and still relatively cold, something that their vampire part numbed them to; the vampire was a creature of hunt, of murder, their anatomy rewrote itself upon death to make them more than immune to menial problems such as the cold or the heat. It was something Ryan experienced daily, the shifter over-awareness of their surroundings coupled with the ability to tolerate greater colds, and the vampire dismissal thereof, battling together until hot and cold flashes were a common torturer to any hybrid in the world.

They tended to feel sensual and that was the biggest problem.

As he walked out in the naked, cold world, his skin spiked with trembles, blossoming to goosebumps he took a note of, turning his hand inwards to view his wrist before he walked on farther to the line of trees. The land would do them well.

Ryan stopped there.

“Strip.”

He was the first one to pull his shirt over his head. Still caught around his elbows, and his hair ruffled en route, he stood facing the other man, locking eyes and speaking in a tone low--

“We’re going to shift. I’m taking you out for a run.”

He tossed the shirt aside, and took a small step back. Off went the shoes and so, and Ryan’s arms hung loosely by his sides before his pectoral muscle twitched, and he brought his hands to his zipper.

“Strip.”

He pulled it down.

--------------------
user posted image
Mar 9 2018, 12:07 PM
wolf/vampire
Arawn Pack
Homosexual
Single/Polyamorous
Trin

awards

Conflicted Puppyvamp
Carnival

Click Click Boom

As quiet as the surrounding air became, Trinity hadn't stopped to realize how chilling Ryan's words were. He would pay. He always would. It wasn't until his feet touched the pavement outside that he noticed how dark it still was, gaze tipping upwards to eye the midnight sky. Surprised, he swallowed down another lump that caught in his throat. How many of the others had been asleep when his freak-out had happened?

Lips pursed in agitation at himself before he blew out a soft sigh. Muscles trembled as their chilly surroundings felt a welcome relief to his otherwise flushed skin, similar to an ice cube melting against a feverish forehead and that's where he turned his focus. He needed to run until his long legs ached for him to drop.

His gaze shifted towards his alpha and the command to strip down.  Eyebrows furrowed but he didn't hesitate as his fingers moved down to latch onto the soft hem of his sweat-soaked t-shirt, twisting the material. Slowly, he worked it upward in an effortless sweep, one inch at a time. There was a level of sensuality to his movements, taut muscles tensing as he strained to pull the damp material up and over his head, stirring a few stray bangs that jostled into his eyes.

Dragging the remainder of his shirt off along his arms, his gaze dropped to the ground with his shirt as he moved to shuffle out of his socks. With the shock of a new home still keeping him on guard, he realized he'd fallen asleep on that bed in the same clothes he had arrived in.

A decorative beast Trinity was with the dark ink that scattered all over his frame, from the expansive eagle gripping a skull on his chest straight down to the sailing ship that took up the entirety of his back. The single nipple piercing suggested he preferred to look and feel more human than he was. Too often he had to battle with the realization that he couldn't be.

Nerves were wild tonight and while he tried to ignore the way they slapped him in the face when his hands went to the belt on his jeans, the count to three in his head to stay calm wasn't working. A crease started to form in between his brows as his eyes traveled over the stripping form of his new leader.

"I can't remember the last time I shifted with another."

Forcing himself to not put it off any longer, he closed his eyes and hooked his thumbs into the belt loops of his jeans, pushing them down and away, removing the remainder of his clothing. Awkward and feeling on display as all material fell to the floor, his tongue swept out to wet at his dry lips. Fingers flexed, unable to stay still any longer, his head tilting to the side with a resounding crack.

The animal in him was rising and it wanted to break the cage of skin he was contained within. It helped to keep his focus on shifting over the uncomfortable fact he was bare naked. One by one, his fingers flexed and then broke, his head jarring at an angle, feeling his jaw as it dislocated.

Pain flashed in the yellow metallic of his eyes as his bones splintered apart, back cracking as the movement violently jerked his body forward. Despite the pain, the shift was never the worst part of being a hybrid for him. Gray and white fur sprouted from every crevice of his skin, fingers shortening into large, powerful paws ready to rip into the earth below them. The pursed lips that once belonged to a man split apart, wide as the Joker's smile, replaced with the long, snow-white muzzle of a large canine.

An uncomfortable process the shift was but it would provide him something that Trinity needed: freedom. His shift was never instant or easy, going through its course of a long moment or two until the form of the broad, leggy gray wolf stood, hunched and panting. The blended mixture of smoky gray and white scattered throughout his coat, gathering further at the top, the bottom a bleached white the further down his legs one looked. Black streaked across the top of a furry, lean back, coating the tip of his twitching tail.

Shaking his body free of the pain that had chipped away at his nerves, the black skin around his teeth pulled back, ears outward. Youth was written all over him; antsy, rigid, confused. A swivel of a golden gaze rimmed in black landed on Ryan briefly but it lasted no more than a moment before his antsy nature and lack of familiarity took over, quick and without genuine warning.

It wasn't so much fear that sent him jolting forward but a need to see his legs moving before the tightness in them drove him mad. Barreling forward, he broke through the trees at a run, sending pieces of the earth scattering upward behind him as he shot off, fast as a bullet out of a gun

xxx
no notes

Mar 14 2018, 11:13 AM
wolf/vampire
Arawn alpha
demisexual
Ryan

awards

evil with face
Eien
Ryan took off his shirt.

His physique, he noticed first, was nothing like Trinity’s. It was just a frank point; leaner where the other packed some muscle, he looked even softer by comparison, as though a king wrongly planted in the role in his hold. But his straight, proud stance indicated otherwise, even daring to act like it could loom over Trinity with all that muscle it called useless, somehow.

But for it to earn that name, it had to be noted.

In detail.

It was noted in detail.

Ryan did see the piercing, first, his hands busy, removing clothing in a layer, after a layer, after a layer. He actually wasn’t wearing so many layers. Off came the top, long-sleeved, his necklace lifted along before slapping right over his chest in the given traipse back. He felt it as a mildly cool presence. He took it off. Then would come the jeans, their fly opened with cheek, like he dared to be compared to a performer just about to turn some sensuous music on, breaking into such a sinuous movement he’d learned it from belly dancers. It was an odd imagine, and yet the threat of it surrounded Ryan in a strange aura of colorful mystery; all red and golden, and firm like the look he was wearing. He looked down Trinity’s frame, noting the tattoos as well.

Noting the cock between his legs, once they were both naked.

It was a hard point not to investigate, no pun intended.

Soft and non-threatening, it yet earned Ryan’s strong, piercing attention for a second or so as though it were an armed weapon, dangling downwards with an impression of innocence it failed to carry off without flaw. Ryan couldn’t say he was a fan.

Neither was he a hater, seemingly admiring the shaven look thereof, the swell of the balls before lifting his gaze in a harsh jerk up as though this were a fashion show, actually, as though Trinity were a model, his future determined by the symmetry of his balls, the slit of his cock. He bent to shift, and Ryan didn’t immediately follow.

For as long as he’d been shifting, it’d be too quickly over.

He bent over in a sudden lurch, his body creating an elegant, but sharp arch and claws burst out his fingers, and fur rose out from his skin, wrapping around his body in an upwards motion from the point of origin until he was encompassed entirely.

It was over, minutely.

As quickly as he had suggested all this he was a wolf, then, tanned in color, pale-ish beneath the silver shine of the moon that he sort of hated being all round and dominant. It had a stronger effect on hybrids.

But beneath its reign Ryan became a different man. In the coat of the wolf, he became a beast of calm and cold, powerful control.

Sans any his ol’ sanity like it were a concept borrowed purely from the vampire.

His eyes stalked Trinity as he took off, and Ryan was quick to follow.

He started forward in a sprint that beat paws into ground and kicked tufts of grass about.

Trinity wasn’t so harried to escape.

It was a chase that, as it lasted, carried itself in a manner that indicated it was permitted. That it was a privilege, that it was a gift, and Trinity was speeding away only because Ryan let him. The moon bore down on both, casting their forms in its silvery glow. Ryan wasn’t slow.

He paced himself, feeling the rush of air in his face. The beating of his blood in his veins. The pounding heart in his heart, screaming like a song of an army marching to a war.

He heard it well.

His vision narrowed down on the other wolf.

Catching up to him, it was sudden, even abrupt as though it’d been this grant, actual possibility all along Ryan had teased himself with, whetting his appetite. He lunged for Trinity, rolling them on the ground.

They exploded the site they impacted with with dust, with broken strands of grass and bits of half-frozen, loose ground. And there Ryan picked himself up in a fast motion, rising up from a roll and shoving his weight forward into Trinity once more. He’d tussle him if necessary, otherwise keen to simply pin him. To press maw to Trinity’s throat and hold still.

Like he’d bite through and take the other’s head right off.

He didn’t.

The threat, though present, seemed just a threat after all, spun of the want to frighten that was so natural to Ryan and Ryan’s kind it seemed like some blase, dull given he heeded only because he found some joy thereof. It suited him too. It fit him like a glove did a hand, assuming it was tailor-made; it had all the stitches where stitches need be, Frankensteined into a single piece until such a form it looked like the actual skin, too perfect to be anything but it.

It fit him as did what he did next, that weird nip he delivered, that yip of a sound surely just emanated from a combination of motions and not an actual desire.

He drew back suddenly, pacing away in a paddle of long, long legs that he managed as well as he did his cloying promises when a man. He sniffed the ground afar, standing parallel with Trinity, head lowered down but the act was cut short, gaze darting to Trinity and his calm, eerily so, and hypnotizing attention riveted on the other.

He looked golden, in the moon’s glow.

Ryan did.

With his blonde mane, looking more tanned in the dark, but bright, and golden otherwise beneath any actual light. And his wise, and dangerous eyes far too silent in expression and otherwise.

You’d not have recognized who he was.

Ryan. It can’t have been him, his thespian ways considered.

This was pure wolf and intellect.

--------------------
user posted image
Mar 20 2018, 12:15 PM
wolf/vampire
Arawn Pack
Homosexual
Single/Polyamorous
Trin

awards

Conflicted Puppyvamp
Carnival

Click Click Boom

Trinity stood pretty. A leggy show horse appraised for any imperfections, the moment where all of his clothes dropped to the floor was stressing and erotic. He wished the unsteady racket of his heart hadn't given away all his secrets but there it was, loud as a family member at a baseball game, drawing all attention on him.

It wasn't the first time he'd stripped for another man. He'd danced with a boyish, handsome smile when he had been used as charismatic bait for his old master and he'd danced with an empty stare for him. Memories that were better off tossed to the wind and the sea.

A heavy reminder lingered: his company now wasn't some nameless man picked up at a shady bar. Neither was he someone Trinity hated. He would have liked to of said he didn't take note of the others naked form but it wasn't the truth. While not as brave or wandering with his stare, Trin still took note of the attractive, dominating figure of his alpha. There was a strong need to please him.

Ripping up the frosty earth as a living, breathing urban legend that children feared would come devour them in the middle of the night if they misbehaved, he felt invigorated. Tight, coiled muscles worked their way to being loosened with each long stride he took, breath forced out of his lungs in deep, heavy pants. Each breath in was filled with a woodsy, wild scent that clogged his flaring nostrils.

There was a time when Trinity had never been granted this simple act of freedom. Locked up, observed like he were a caged spectacle at the zoo only there for others enjoyment, it had taken time to step back out of that cage. There were still moments where he preferred to retreat back to what he knew was safe and familiar. Tonight, things felt different. Everything felt different. There were several pulses and many bright, invisible strings that led toward countless other souls, but one stood out as more powerful and illuminating than the rest.

Trin had been too caught up in the kaleidoscope of the world spinning around him, the pant of his hot breath and the rambunctious stride of his long legs to notice when the other wolf lunged. Ripped clean out of his moment of nirvana, he saw the world wrench itself upside down, his own legs flailing wildly towards the sky as he rolled in a frost cloud of dead branches and ice. A startled yelp escaped him, reflexes lacking as he was far from as quick as the other male.

Marble hairs stood up along his back but by the time he tried to clumsily get back to his feet, he felt the other body collide into him in a harsh shove that sent him stumbling back to the ground. Another frightened yelp cut through the air, echoing loudly off of the icy bark peeling off of the surrounding trees.

Trinity’s first instinct was to struggle and fight back. Struggle he did against the other in a battle to not see himself pinned to the ground should it result in his last taken breath. Long legs staggered in an awkward half-bow back down towards the ground where he was quick to relent when his alpha pinned him, smart to avoid a nasty struggle when the other male's jaw closed around his throat.

Shuffling along the cold, hard ground, Trin moved to roll onto his back, fluffy tail brushing against the underside of his white belly where he tucked his tail tight in between his legs. With a pathetic whimper, he pulled his paws up close to his chest, head tipped back. If to frighten was what Ryan wanted to do, he had been successful. That dark, starry world blurred away into nothing but frightening seconds of heavy panting and a loud, thunderous heartbeat.

When the other drew away as suddenly as he had delivered his warning, Trinity's golden gaze followed, body rolling heavily onto one side where his legs could find purchase on the solid ground again and not on the transparent sky above. Trinity, as a wolf, had much the same personality as the man. Submissive in nature, he didn't challenge authority and yet he had a youth’s curiosity. His ears swiveled outward and forward, uncertain if the other wolf would strike again, this time with a bite that would crunch through fur and bone. His.

Still and quiet, his ears turned forward in that beckoning curiosity as he locked eyes on the other and watched him. The golden wolf was recognizable as the one in charge and the gray wolf didn't remain on the ground for long before he moved into action, rising to his feet. Black tipped ears flicked outward for a second time. Then, he began to crawl.

Submissive, he kept his ears close to his skull and his head down, snow-white hairs collecting stray twigs and dirt as he shuffled forward, remaining low and close to the ground. A trail of urine trickled along in a line in the soil as he submissively approached the alpha, back hunched. When he was underneath the head of the golden wolf, he craned his neck, tongue flicking out to lap at the other male’s velvet face in a show of submission and acceptance of Ryan's authority.

Instinctively, Trin knew he was the subordinate. At the alpha's mouth, the gray wolf continued to lick, ears placed back against his own head as his body still rode low to the ground, a series of whimpers vibrating from his throat. Gently, a black nose moved to press against his alpha's muzzle in greeting, body rising further up as he made a move to rub the side of his body and face up against the older wolf.

xxx
no notes

Mar 25 2018, 10:08 AM
wolf/vampire
Arawn alpha
demisexual
Ryan

awards

evil with face
Eien
Ryan noted the approach.

This submissive, docile wolf of his looked nothing like that creature of immense wrath that had wrecked his room just an hour ago. Their difference was painted neon bright in their mannerism and that stink of submission that did nothing to mute Ryan’s calm wrath. It was hidden far back in his mind, at the crevices he swore bordered with the universe, maybe at the overlapping point where one no longer existed though the other hadn’t yet started. A meeting point. He waited as the other arrived, stood regal and tall. He supposed his silence was a sight for the sore eyes.

He acted the part of a leader, detached, too good for the likes of others you could suppose. Stalwart and motionless where the surrounding animations offset his silence. Until he moved finally, bowing his large head in an indication of having had enough. No ire, however, came.

His ears twitching, he moved away from the youngling, scoffing in a sound easily interpreted as being annoyed were they man and man, both bipedal and tall. Their lupine, furred forms however had the added benefit of dropping everything human that normally hindered them when their mouths moved to talk. They were naked, devoid, a black, gaping silence sitting where the human usually was. It permitted Ryan to pass his scoff as of as being some nondescript, wolf noise that finally drew the attention he preferred. And when he moved, it did rub his cheek over Trinity’s. Everything was warm.

He paced forward at that moment, looking at the boy’s form to summon him along, a mere, brief nod of his head acting to translate his intent and he’d take them into the treeline again, then, deep into the woods that were just a small corner of solace in the middle of a concrete jungle without rest. Ryan didn’t let Trinity walk too far behind himself. He did wait up, and did align them mostly together, choosing to walk half a pace ahead until he picked pace, and unapologetically bolted. But this time, it was both of them.

He ran with Trinity in zig-zagging motions through the trees, and past the low, innocent shrubbery, over any fallen tree. Over the branches that hung low and cold, frozen grass, pawing way forth to nowhere in particular until their joints hurt, until they hurt. Until the delicious tension of weary, abused muscles cramped them to a standstill an actual half an hour, or an hour later, depending on how long it took Ryan not to feel something like resistance in Trinity over the bond. Enough that he’d summarize the run had worked and that some of the weight Trinity had felt was gone. That had been the point. Tire out a monster and what’ve you got? A being of sense, and calm. Someone who bettered themselves in the wake of their transformation. The moon would have helped.

Though not full at this point, she was a watchful, silvery presence, casting light down upon them and the surrounding world, a white, glimmering color. It turned Ryan’s blonde appearance to something whiter, like he were a relic crafted of ivory, and power. He stopped them once they’d made a literal full circle, paddling through the same forest line eventually they’d run through a time ago. And which saw them enter the same messy clearing where he’d asked Trinity to shift into a wolf. Now, calmly traipsing there, Ryan nosed through his clothes, sitting down next to them, and looked at Trinity over his shoulder, waiting. The order was sort of unspoken. The trust that Trinity understood, there.

Shift.

--------------------
user posted image
Mar 31 2018, 06:54 PM
wolf/vampire
Arawn Pack
Homosexual
Single/Polyamorous
Trin

awards

Conflicted Puppyvamp
Carnival

Click Click Boom

All he wanted was to run, spend every last penny of his angsty, restless behavior on seeing the blurred green of the trees spinning past his line of vision. His muscles were far too tight, too angry with him over his refusal to let go of what he couldn’t control. To angry that he couldn’t trust. Everything that plagued him, it wasn’t his problem in those moments to come, where all troublesome thoughts were pushed away, replaced only with a need to be primitive and free.

Paws padded him forward to follow his alpha deep into the woods, walking near and with him when permitted, nostrils flaring to take in the scent that surrounded them. It smelled of Christmastime and bonfires, serenity and damp needles. He listened to the scurry of wildlife rustling the earthy bushes, at peace with himself underneath the moon and her stars.

When Ryan bolted, Trinity was quick to follow, big paws pounding shock waves into the earth, freeing rooted pieces of dirt and green. His resistance to that new bond was strong and yet not all was impossible. He’d get there. Wolf’s breath was heavy as the gray wolf panted, lungs expanding to accompany the new world he’d yet to get used to. Everything felt overwhelming when in his human skin, enough to where he wondered if he wanted that bond of a pack at all. Had he made a mistake in agreeing to it? Questions that would return as soon as the curse of being a thoughtful, thinking human took over once more.

When the ache seeped its way into his bones, enough that it softened him and his paws could walk on solid ground without the threat of a slip, his worry disappeared into the soil. Each long stride of his legs was another step towards freeing himself from his own troubles. The time with his alpha allowed him to get used to the presence of another wolf, another body that was more connected to him than any had previously been. Running with him until exhaustion, Trinity knew this was what packs did with one another, bonded together as a family. It was best that he got acquainted with it, as clumsy and new to it as he was.

By the time they had made their full rounded circle, filled with nothing but pounding paws, broken trees to be leaped over and energy to be drained, Trinity was free from his strife and anger. Panting heavily, sides heaving as he worked air back into his aching lungs, the gray wolf followed back to their clothing in a lazy stroll, his head lowered and body relaxed. He was ready to drop down for the rest of the night where he would be unable to resist the lull of sleep. His body had been spent.

Watching Ryan sit beside his clothes and glance his way, Trinity meandered his way towards the pile of material where he had previously stripped, stepping soiled paws over the discarded denim of his jeans. One by one, as before, his bones cracked out of place and rebuilt him as a man. White paws thinned out and became clutching fingers that dug into the dirt, marble coat molding into that of a bare, muscled and tattooed back. Trin’s shoulder blades tensed as his back flexed, bleached-blond hair falling back into place from where black ears disappeared, smooth, naked and so human.

On all fours, knees to the ground, he shook out his naked, pale frame, chest rising and falling in the same heavy pant that had wracked his wolf form, lips parted and brow smoothed out. All agitation had been absorbed by the nature and the moon, the night seeming brighter as Trinity cast a look upward, closing his eyes when a soft breeze picked up, tickling at his skin.

“I should have taken that run before I even bothered trying to fall asleep,” he commented through another pant, lips puckering as he blew out a content sigh. “Thank you for that.” A look was cast back towards his alpha, grateful and on the verge of a smile, apologetic for his behavior before and yet glad that the man had seen his need for stepping away from the house. Moving to straighten his body up, he gracefully stood back to his feet, grabbing the bottom half of his clothes, stepping into the thin material of his underwear, sliding them back up along his naked frame.

While still not confident in bearing it all out to his new leader in this manner, and so soon after he’d been accepted into the pack, he was far less worried this go around. The ice had been broken. Snapping the waistband of his underwear against tensing muscles at his hips, he bent down to reach for his jeans, stepping one leg in, then the other as he pulled them upward along his frame next. Every move was fluid and natural, sensual without meaning for it to be, his lips moving still.

“I don’t know what’s wrong with me. The bond….it’s harder to accept for me than I thought it would be. But I’m sorry, I am, for the damage I caused. I’ll take care of it, clean it all up..Whatever you think it’s worth, I’ll find a way to pay for it.”

He rambled on, cocking a hip as he zipped up his jeans, lifting a free hand upward to brush through his hair, head tipping back again to soak up the cool glow of the moon. His skin felt sweltering from the run, another trickle of sweat dripping down his chest in a satisfying trickle. He felt no more sure that he’d get a handle on the pack bond even now, still afraid it would be too much for him, only this time he felt a small sliver of confidence that the help he’d receive would somehow be enough.

xxx
no notes

Apr 2 2018, 11:55 AM
wolf/vampire
Arawn alpha
demisexual
Ryan

awards

evil with face
Eien
Ryan didn’t watch the change happen. His own took over his mind, briefly blinding him to the world. He felt Trinity’s pain, for a moment, like it were his own, a curse of his status since being the alpha was needlessly glorified and in reality just an excuse to sometimes scream his throat raw. Ryan refused to pretend otherwise.

That being a leader wasn’t a burden, mental, physical and emotional, enhancing his own emotions to the status of extreme and violent even as a result of being in a position that made his hybrids bounce off him like he were a punching bag slash pillar. It was an ambiguous role, that of his, one borrowing both from the status of Greek pantheon, Zeus, Hera and Aphrodite, but also a common, or a bit above common whore. Ryan would deny the latter like it killed him if it was told, the truth of how being so desired did nothing but shrink his safety if the very pack that would protect him would simultaneously battle the need to eat him. A loyalty conditioned by mortality.

Ryan knew the hideous truth of the hybrid reality and he knew it so exactly because he had helped build it. Trinity’s own pain echoed with his, like a second heartbeat alongside his and as wolves became men and Ryan straightened, for a moment, he felt dazed.

Like a man drunk, he staggered a bit back, body leaned backwards from that sheer, wanton surge of pleasure he felt as a human.

His body thrummed from desire. The shift, painful however many times it was tackled, left him raw, sensitive like an exposed, agitated nerve. But the freedom he woke up to with each return tingled his body better than an orgasm, pure and clean, of a power that wasn’t sullied with fingers. It left him, for a moment, stood regal, and motionless on the spot, a cut of diamond that gleamed with a compelling power beneath his silver mistress. When his eyes opened, like a high the sensation abated, and sluggishly, not rushing anywhere, Ryan bent to collect his clothes. He put them on without a problem.

Just pulling his top over his head, he glanced at Trinity with no real comprehension he was here until the memories flooded him, his high almost fully faded and its residual sense of peace dropping off a grain of sand after another.

He didn’t answer.

He was fully clothed finally, his hair ruffled a bit, his form moving towards Trinity even if he didn’t yet bother with socks, shoes-- they continued to feel abundant. He stood three feet or so away, his gums tingling. He hummed.

And moved like lighting, golden bolt striking the ground below between one moment (of silence) to another (of holler); he moved forward, using the vampire speed to place him at his underling and angle his head back, neck revealed, skin broken, Ryan’s fangs hungry, his anger temporarily depraved and dancing beneath the surface of his skin, old, and recovered from the very first seat it’d sat on while waiting for this.

He drank.

And slapped their bodies together, and sank Trinity down on his knees while Ryan himself remained stood and bent over him, cradling his head in a partial embrace that impressed a look of worry and care if only the air didn’t stink like blood and sweetness.

He drank.

And drank voraciously. Selfishly. A horrible, cruel person not planning to murder although for a second this punishing thought lingered. When it was over, Ryan just stopped. Pulled out even if his fangs, stained red from the blood like his mouth, lingered at the same very spot. He was silent for a moment. His voice came out, gravelly, raw. Like the wolf was the one who talked.

“... You’ll clean your room. Repair what you broke. What you cannot you will eventually purchase once you have the finances. That should teach you to think twice before ruining something… that rest of the debt has been repaid.”

In blood.

Cradling Trinity’s cheeks for a change, Ryan leaned farther back, his calm, lethal gaze on Trinity’s, searching him for a moment. Then, he told him--

“You need to work with the bond, pet,” he said. Casual. Content. “You are both a vampire and a wolf. One needs to hunt and feed, the other… too. Only the wolf needs to be a wolf and run. … Shift at least thrice a week, pet, for a few hours, that is my decree. You’ll run in the woods and interact with your fellow hybrids. This shall not bear repeating.”

Although he didn’t sound threatening.

--------------------
user posted image
Apr 9 2018, 09:28 AM
wolf/vampire
Arawn Pack
Homosexual
Single/Polyamorous
Trin

awards

Conflicted Puppyvamp
Carnival

Click Click Boom

The bond was uncomfortable for Trinity. His lonely shifter side had ached for a place to call home, companions to chase the sky with. Bonds that could finally fill in the empty gaps of his life, leaving behind some form of actual meaning for him. One side wanted all of it and more. The vampire in him wanted no part of it and wished to pull himself further away when things got rough.

All of the voices there to taunt him, the emotions that even he didn't understand, had never felt, he didn't believe that one single being could tolerate much of any of it. Trinity hadn't, obvious by the destruction he had unleashed, held within a rage that he couldn't control. Then there was this undeniable draw to the alpha himself, this need to see him pleased. This need to sink fangs into the man's flesh and drink from the pool of everlasting lust. He had to be truthful with how the bond was making him feel.

The painful thrumming in his bones was a welcome relief to the staggering weight of why he had been brought out here in the first place. He didn't feel his adjustment into the pack was going well. Slipping his arms into the sleeves of his chilled shirt, he pulled the material down along his sweaty frame, enjoying the ache that radiated through both legs from the tiring run.

Trinity had just reached for a shoe when he felt the fierce rush of cold air come for him, turquoise eyes lifting at the same moment he found his head angled back to reveal his soft neck. The shoe was dropped with an empty thud onto the ground, a gasp hissing from his lips when the painful pierce of angry fangs sunk into him. Eyes fluttered, held on the black backdrop of the sky until the stars started to blur away, arms dropping down to hang at his heaving sides.

In a sickening twist, he loved it. Craved it. Wanted it. The alpha's fangs in his neck, pulling out his own blood in gulpfuls that left him hazy and distant. Once their bodies had been slapped together, Trin's shaky hands reached to find purchase on some part of Ryan's body, grasping for the waistband of the other man's pants as one of those moans betrayed him. Gritty, soft, breathy, the reflex was hard to break.

Down on his knees, he staggered and dropped, one leg going down first before the other slipped down from a bend, brushing along the leaves and twigs beneath him. Pain and pleasure took each other by the hand, the hybrid caught in a haze of unsteady stimulation that got him tensing and relaxing with each breath taken.

Heavily, he started to breathe until those heavy breaths turned into outright panting, deep as he worked to keep his breathing under control during the feed. Every one of his senses felt heightened, split wide open to the air and he only wanted more of it, the raw and animalistic nature. Trinity was the foolish one to believe his alpha would stop before he got to a more dangerous point, at the moment when his body had crossed from being in pain and pleasure to a threatened wasteland. The more of his blood that was consumed, the weaker he started to feel, the more empty, hungry and ragged he started to feel until his panting became more feral in nature.

Fingers slipped from their hold on Ryan's waistband, sliding down along the material of his alpha's pants until Trinity found them hanging weakly at his sides, his body slowly dropping further down to the ground if not for the cradling of his lolling head. He hated this feeling, so empty, so close to losing consciousness that had anyone wanted to kill him, they surely could have. Ryan could have and for that split second, the younger hybrid feared he might.

Vertigo took his world and spun it around in a nauseous twist, eyelids fluttering, heavy as he fought his own weakness and the need to lay down. If he hadn't been held by another pair of hands, he would have dropped. His lungs felt heavy, on the verge of a collapse as he worked to get the air he needed into his system, heartbeat feeling similarly weak. He deserved it, that loss of blood, brought to the point where he felt he couldn't give anymore and past even that, where he was left a vulnerable mess.

He deserved it. When fangs finally pulled out from the wound and the terrifying tone spoke, Trinity listened, eyes trying to focus in on his leader as he fought to stay conscious. Clean, repair, pay. It would take him time to get the finances together to pay for what he had trashed and that too, he deserved. Forcing down a swallow that got caught in his throat, shivers vibrated along his aching body, head leaning heavily into the hands cradling at his cheeks.

He saw the gaze, blurry as Ryan was, commanding and with no room for argument. Trinity was ashamed, angry with himself and afraid of this bond, all rolled into one chaotic mess. He was told his orders, what he needed to do in order to make the bond stronger. In his state, he had to wonder what would happen if he didn't heed the alpha's orders and balked from the bond again.

"I...I will. I will...."

Would he? A looking glass could reveal the truth but there was no looking glass here.

There was only a drained creature inching its way closer to the chest of the man that held him within his authoritative grasp. Dirty knees shuffled along the ground as Trinity struggled to get closer to his alpha, face moving in to find a body part on the man that he could press his nose into. A nuzzle that was apologetic and needy. Further, he dragged himself into Ryan's space.

Turquoise bled into gold, a hungry beast rising where a foolish man had been drained. Breathless, he continued to let out gustfuls of air from his lips, panting as a desperation for the alpha's blood grew. A drop of the sweet and powerful liquor on his tongue, he needed it in the same way that he needed air. "Please, your blood...I need it," he begged, voice hoarse from pulling in the dry clumps of old air that clung spiderwebs to the night around them and inside of his throat. Shaky, unsteady fingers grasped onto a handful of material, pulling at the man in an attempt to force a weak body up from its slump.

Quaky fingers reached for one of the arms cradling at his face to grip onto, fangs throbbing painfully as they tore out from pale gums. Searching for a vein in a wrist, Trin angled his head and didn't wait for permission. A famished, sluggish monster in need of the candy his alpha could provide. Nose grazed along flesh until Trinity moved in to strike, to pierce the skin in order to release the sticky sweet that would replenish what his own body lacked.

xxx
no notes

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 

Closed

New Thread

UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED Ataraxy Frisson RPG
Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
Maelstrom The Four Dimensions The Reckless Kind 『 M E R C Y 』 Vexxor Mass Effect: from ashes Potterwatch Restored crooked saints 

Shadowplay RPG-D
tagbox requires separate login -- pls mark [tw] & [m] tags

Skinned by SARAH exclusively for Fugue State.