Fugue State

a state or period of loss of awareness of one's identity

summer event: june 10th - August 31st

New Thread

Away Notices, drop us a line!
Mar 16 2016, 03:36 PM
taco magician
stressed, depressed, and not even well dressed, because I’m too GD lazy to do laundry.
Zero Fuck Society
equal opportunity employer
wifed AF
Trash Can-not

awards

garbage 芋
a muffin factory
lady bits | PST | 3/3/3 | Sarahroo#5726
Going Somewhere?

Real life happens, we all know and understand this so if you're going to be gone for longer than a few days and need to let staff and or your writing partners know please just fill out the code below and reply to this thread. Once your tentative date has passed we will delete your reply. If you need to extend your date just edit your post!~

Please note that if your away extends beyond a month, your away message will not save you from any AC that happens during this time. If your away message has no actual dates we will keep it for no longer than 2 weeks. Please be as accurate as you can with your dates, this is for the courtesy of your writing partners and their own writing as much as it is for you!

CODE
[AWAY=date - date]
Reason if needed/wanted

[b]This will effect the following characters:[/b][list]
[*] First Last
[*] First Last

[/list][/AWAY]
Jun 10 2018, 09:52 PM
archdemon
i wanted nothing but silence, black woods, decay, and cold winds; to lie twisted and turned as a serpent, to be in unison with a dying earth.
hell
pansexual
single
kse, ksyusha

awards

the faithless
nyssa
she/her | eastern | 3/3/3 | Visenya.#0657
Seeyalaterbye! I'll be gone from:
another one? i guess i should. nothing has been going right for me in the last month and i have officially stretched myself way too thin & now i'm just...numb and don't have the muse/energy to write right now. my dark days of depression is here, and i know i have not been reliable at all and it's not fair to anyone here that writes with me. i wish i could do more/feel better mentally & you all probably are frustrated and fed up with me and i don't blame you. for right now, i'm going to step back for a week or two to get myself back together.

Kseniya Voronina_
Eleanor Lightwood
now - later
Jun 14 2018, 10:49 PM
Weirdo
Grab your wings, we're putting gravity on trial.
SR

awards

SR
He/Him | Pacific | other | SR#7662

Some of you may have notied that I have not been around - we have been working a little short staffed at work, and currently I'm on a brief vacation before I dive into working a lot of longer shifts! However, we DO have a replacement starting in july, once they are fully trained, I should be back to my normal schedule! Always around discord if you need me, as i have it on my phone! can't wait to get back! <3SR

This will effect the following characters:
  • Charles Whitman
6/14 - 7/15
Jun 21 2018, 09:22 AM
Potato
Switch Hitter
Single
Darth Corndog

awards

Az
She/Her | CST | 3/3/3 | PM Me Please

I will be on vacay in Austria. I don't know if or when I'll really have a chance to write.

• Loreley Peters
  • Sigrid Nielsen
June 29 - July 16
Jun 24 2018, 07:13 AM
Thirst for justice. And coffee... lots and lots of coffee..
Procrastinators
Games
Gaming
Dani

awards

Human Disaster
Dani
She/Her | | 0/0/0 |

Going to be traveling a bit. First going to be going to NY and then going to be going tot he beach and seeing a few friends of mine that I haven't seen in some time. I will possibly be able to get on to respond, but I figured this would be better than just assuming I will be.

• Rhys McDermott
  • Ashley Brett
  • Travis Fletcher
  • Tybolt Rowe
  • Caleb Felton
June 25- July 12
Jul 8 2018, 01:36 PM
Devil child
IT'S SO PRETTY!!!
Heaven and Hell
Heterosexual
Taken
J

awards

Gotta Catch 'Em All
J-Chan
She/Her/It | MST | 3/3/3 |

So I am finally getting to this because I think people deserve to know why I have vanished without a trace these past few days. The short of it is that I AM GETTING MARRIED finally J-Chan, good god you’ve only been engaged for like seven years… and with this getting married, there is so much stuff to do. I wanted a simple thing, but this simple thing is turning out more complex than I originally intended. Dinners with friends and family (There are four planned thus far), getting stuff for the day of like the dress and everything that goes underneath it, getting the marriage license, arranging for the day of thing – just so much that whenever I do get time to myself I am wanting to spend it with the fiancé… or sleep.

So that is the gist of everything that is going on. I should be around more come early August because I am not doing the school thing this next school year. Taking a break to enjoy life as a Mrs. With each day that passes, I am finding that I grow more nervous and anxious! The bride is getting anxious… oh boy.

And, like normal, there are going to be appointments mixed in with all of this. Crazy, hectic time – but I am going to return.

• Abraham Montanari
  • Alaric Engel
  • Darius Sheppard
  • Garrett Mitchell
  • Harley Johnson
  • Jonathan Walker
  • Kaegan Cross
  • Kiernan Rowe
  • Lawrence Benoit
  • Mallory Trudeau
  • Micah Kalashnikov
  • Michael Connor
  • Roland Sauvage
  • Xander Grayson
Now – August 1st ish

Topic Options

Fast Reply

New Thread

UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED Ataraxy Frisson RPG
Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
Maelstrom The Four Dimensions The Reckless Kind 『 M E R C Y 』 Vexxor Mass Effect: from ashes Potterwatch Restored crooked saints 

Shadowplay RPG-D
tagbox requires separate login -- pls mark [tw] & [m] tags

Skinned by SARAH exclusively for Fugue State.