Fugue State

a state or period of loss of awareness of one's identity

New Thread

Poll

Away Notices, drop us a line!
Mar 16 2016, 03:36 PM
taco magician
stressed, depressed, and not even well dressed, because I’m too GD lazy to do laundry.
Zero Fuck Society
equal opportunity employer
wifed AF
Trash Can-not

awards

garbage monster
a muffin factory
lady bits | PST | 3/3/3 | Sarahroo#5726
Going Somewhere?

Real life happens, we all know and understand this so if you're going to be gone for longer than a few days and need to let staff and or your writing partners know please just fill out the code below and reply to this thread. Once your tentative date has passed we will delete your reply. If you need to extend your date just edit your post!~

Please note that if your away extends beyond a month, your away message will not save you from any AC that happens during this time. If your away message has no actual dates we will keep it for no longer than 2 weeks. Please be as accurate as you can with your dates, this is for the courtesy of your writing partners and their own writing as much as it is for you!

CODE
[AWAY=date - date]
Reason if needed/wanted

[b]This will effect the following characters:[/b][list]
[*] First Last
[*] First Last

[/list][/AWAY]
Jan 8 2018, 12:54 AM
sub-human
Yer mom
your face-sexual
Single as a Pringle
Syn

awards

Syn
She/her | Seoul/Tokyo | |
Seeyalaterbye! I'll be gone from:

Hey all! So this coming week is a busy one for me because we come out of dry-dock, but beyond that I just need to take a few mental health days. I'll still be around for the most part, on discord if you need me, but I'm going to say that my posting is going to be slow if not non-existent as I figure out my life, to be blunt aha. Thank you for all the patience!

This will effect the following characters:
  • Naomi Carson
  • Katharina Schwien
  • Caspian Whyte
  • Margaret Blackwell
  • Roza Decker
  • Jocosa Argrave
1/8/18 - 1/15/18
Jan 14 2018, 07:22 PM
Queen
me tiny hooman SQUISH ME!
my own pack
straight laced
single dingle
Lizzi Dizzi

awards

Queen Wolfy
Lizzi
she/her | cst | |
Seeyalaterbye! I'll be gone from:

want to cry because everything keeps happening. snowball effect pretty much in my life. besides work going nuts (its slowing down just gotta get used to the new scheduled) but now my car has BROKEN DOWN! the transmission has locked up and its in the shop. but also my desktop is on its last life. I need to get a new one. SO saying this I am gonna take two weeks to get my taxes done (yay adult) and possibly work on getting LIFE to calm down. sorry ya'll!

This will effect the following characters:
  • Gemma Triggs
  • Alexis Hart
1/14 - 1/28

Topic Options

Fast Reply

New Thread

Poll

Black Prism ruinandrise UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED MEFA; a pre-Shepard Mass Effect RP Ataraxy Frisson RPG
Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
Maelstrom All of Me Fractured The Four Dimensions OCULI VIDENTIUM 

Shadowplay RPG-D
Tagbox requires separate login. Sign up using the gear below.

Skinned by SARAH exclusively for Fugue State.