Fugue State

a state or period of loss of awareness of one's identity

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )

Closed

New Thread

Hitting The Sand, Tag: Verse/Jennifer
Oct 30 2017, 02:23 PM

awards

| | |
”Darling, one of my dearest friends has a ferocious appetite and I can deal with and keep up with it. Feel free to eat to your heart’s content. I don’t mind in the slightest.” Grant it Bram’s appetite was for something far different than food, but still she could keep up with it. Watching a healthy young man eat without restraint was a good thing so long as he didn’t make himself sick. Besides he was adorable and she wasn’t going to get to play with him for very long.

Jenn had no issues covering the bill, she’d had nearly two hundred years to amass her fortune and she liked spending it on people as well as much as on herself. She looked at Rhys as he started speaking again, giving him her full attention. ”You could have a double bacon cheeseburger if you wish or a triple. Money is no object when it comes to making sure you are sated.” She gave him a warm smile and patted his hand. Oh she just wanted to scoop him up and cuddle him and take him home but she wasn’t that stupid.

”Well depending on the exercise, I might not mind.” She gave him a cheeky wink letting it be known the kind of exercise she was thinking of. ”And if fueling you up so you can keep up with said exercise, well it would be worth it. I promise.” Her tone was teasing and her green eyes sparkled with mischief. She was pretty damn sure he wasn’t interested in that kind of exercise but she wanted to see his reaction.

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 

Closed

New Thread

Black Prism ruinandrise UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED MEFA; a pre-Shepard Mass Effect RP Ataraxy Frisson RPG
Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
Maelstrom All of Me Fractured The Four Dimensions OCULI VIDENTIUM 

Shadowplay RPG-D
Tagbox requires separate login. Sign up using the gear below.

Skinned by SARAH exclusively for Fugue State.