Fugue State

a state or period of loss of awareness of one's identity

summer event: june 10th - August 31st
Forum Rules .

WANT ADS
This forum is guest friendly!~

We don't have reserves for want ad faces, however we do ask all our members to extend common courtesy to each other and check through what's already listed and try not to use the same faces that someone else is requesting. If they are, please contact the other member and ask if they mind sharing before you post your request(s)~

When taking a wanted, feel free to tag the thread in question or contact the player via PM/discord!

New Thread

Close Enough To Lose, Yukie's Ad
Apr 7 2016, 01:31 PM
Sea Trash
i like to think i have a colorful perspective. i just wish i can show you.
Mitten Coven
Heterosexual
Single and not ready to mingle
you with the face

awards

the other one
Yukie
she ,her, thing | EST | other | Yukie#7980
Wanted Ad

An overview of the ad I have by character. Each name is linked to the section they are in just so you dont have to scroll lol. Lazy people hack.

Alesander Lazzari:
Beard Bestie - Open
Personal Assistant - Open

Augustus Letterman:
Litte Sister - Open
Little Brother - Open

Bartimaeus Mcleod:
Wife - Open

Juliana Warrin:
Female Coworker - Open
Male Coworker - Open

Leanna Nowell:
Mother - Open
Father - Open

Michelangelo Montanari
Old Friend - Open
Business Partner - ON HOLD

Odessa Wright
Rapist - Open

Pandora Middleton:
Pastor - TAKEN

Persephone Master:
Mother - Open
Singer - Open

Thaddeus Skjeggestad
Sire - Open

Vincent Hawkins:
Assistant - Open
Biological Father - Open
Half Brother - Open

Yvette Van Laar:
Salon Manger (Right Hand) - Open
Hair Stylist/Model (Left Hand) - Open

For me lol:
CODE
[color=blue]TAKEN[/color]

CODE
[color=green]ON HOLD[/color]

Apr 7 2016, 01:31 PM
Wiccan
Just because you give up doesn't mean I'm giving up on you.
Lucidum Coven
Bisexual
Single/Unshipped
Vinny, Hawkins

awards

doctor is here to stay
Yukie
she ,her, thing | EST | 3/3/3 | Yukie#7980
Angela | 24+ | Open Species | Emily Bett Rickards
Job: Assistant
Relationship: Friend/daughter/sister?
Notes:
Vincent is the administrator of the hospital, the big boss. Every boss needs an assistant and here she is! Technically she's going to be his secretary but she is doing more work than that. Vincent works a lot and he needs some one to tell him to stop and go home. Her personality is pretty open, I do find she isn't as stiff as he can be. A lot of time he will ask her to watch his dogs because he is coming home late from work. (Don't worry he's paying extra for that.) Her species is open for you to pick from and so is the age but she ahs to be at least 24ish. He's been in this position for about two years, so she could have been hired when he first got the promotion or even earlier, it doesn't really matter.

Feel free to play around with the idea. We can talk about it too. At the very least I want him to think of her as a friend, sister or even a daughter if you choose to make her younger than him.

Emily Bett Rickards is the face. I like her, but she isn't fully needed.

Mr. Hawkins | 150+ | Skinwalker | Daniel Dae Kim
Job: Open
Relationship:Biological Father
Notes:
Sooner or later the coward comes back.

Meet Mr. Hawkins, the father of Vincent. Now Vincent didn't know much about his father. He didn't ask. His father, for whatever reason ran away when he was born. The mother died during childbirth and perhaps he was afraid of raising a boy on his own and ran? This is all up to interpretation. I do see him as a skinwalker and the mother some sort of mortal, whether it was witch or anything like that.

For personality it's kinda open as you can play around with the idea of why he actually left. He has had no contact with his son since he was born. Vincent did have a foster mom that raised him, the father could have tried to contact her just to keep an eye on him but never showed or made it apparent to Vincent. Vincent doesn't know his father is alive, he doesn't know he's a skinwalker.

I imagine this whole thing is going to be really really rough. Just a simple plot of a father wanting to apologize to his son, and his son might not forgive him. This can all be played around with and we can have a chat to throw some ideas around!

The face right there is Daniel Dae Kim, I do like him (and surprisingly he's a Korean actor, I didn't know lol.) I don't mind if you change the face, but if you do, please pick an older actor to fit the age of the age of the skinwalker. I'd like to have his dad look older than he does lol or close to it.

PM me if you have any questions 8D

Duri | 33+ | Skinwalker or Mortal | Steven Yeun
Relationship:Half Brother
Notes:
Surprise surprise, daddy forgot to mention the family. This could go two ways. The guy could be younger than Vincent, or he could be older(or even younger) and be a skinwalker like his daddy. Either way, they have the same father. Vincent has no idea about his brother. He didn’t even try to pry into his family besides his mothers, because yeah, his dad is a dick for leaving him. The brother however, comes looking for Vincent, knowing about him (or at least knowing he has a half brother). Depending on if someone takes the father sooner or later, this guy could have been told by their dad to find Vincent and break in the news of dad coming back or wanting to see him. And what better way to welcome him, than with a new brother never knew he had?

The idea is a little loose, but we can go in either direction of how their father either abandon both or just Vincent. I’m up for talking things out c: Personality wise I’m open to interpretation along with the job. Species is either Skinwalker, Witch or Human, I’m fine with either of them. The age at least has to be 33 minimum. He doesn't have to have the same last name, that's up to you. To keep it matching, his background is Korean. Even if you don’t use this face, I would like a face that would help resemble Vincent and the face I have in the ad for their father.

PM me if you have any questions 8D

Apr 7 2016, 01:32 PM
Siren
Primadona girl. All I every wanted was the world. I can't help if I need it all. The primadona life the rise and fall. you know that i'm kind of difficult, but its always someone else's fault. got you around my finger babe, you can count on me to misbehave.
Seelie Court
Pansexual
Single
Sephy

awards

primadona girl
Yukie
Natalia | 900+ | Siren | Adele
Relationship: Mother
Notes:
You got it, Mama Masters is coming for her daughter.

So, her pod before basically doesn't like her because she ignored them and left them for so long. I find the people that might still care and want to talk to her is Persephone's mother and father. Her Mother would be someone who always wanted her daughter to be free in what choices she makes. The idea of this character: Mama sets out to find her daughter to reconnect.

The story of her husband, they divorced during the time Persephone left for good. I imagine nothing but a mutual agreement and it was "for the best". Point is, Persephone wouldn't know much since she's been so disconnected.

Her personality is pretty open to interpretation. She doesn't have to resemble Persephone, but if anything she is caring towards her. It'll be a rocky start for the two to be bonded as mother and daughter again but who knows what will happen. Maybe Persephone introduces her mom to the world of pretty things, fashion and more?

Adele is the face, I like it, but you dont have to, just have her look like Holland Roden at least

Derek Letterman | 28-33 | Witch | Brendon Urie
Job:Singer
Relationship: Wrapped around her finger
Notes:
We’ll call him Derek for now.

He’s going to be tired to two of my characters. Persephone and Gus.

Persephone is a siren and Derek is a witch who’s a singer. Now the basics of this, he’s going to be… a little bit of her toy. She soothes him with her song and he wrapped up in it and kind of follows her whim. He gets confused and frustrated. There is a possibility for a love interest for them, but that really depends on how it all works out. I’m not hoping for it so no worries if you don’t want it lmao. They can merely be friends with benefits if that’s the case. Mainly she toys with him they sleep together and kinda fucks him up because he’s easily pulled in because he’s mortal. But they’re both singers so they can sing together 8D.

He’ll be the cousin of Augustus Letterman, so the last name could be the same or it could be different depending on what side of the family. He’s basically someone that Gus envies. He’s carefree, he did what he wanted from the grinning, he’s a witch, he’s not clumsy, he has talent and Gus is uber envious of him. However they’re buddies and he does care about family. The idea is that he’s a traveling musician and ends up coming to San Francisco and becomes Gus’s roommate (cause he’s a bum and needs a job lmao) I imagine he’d get gigs and probably helps out gus in the library.

Personality is pretty open. Maybe someone that’s a little loud and expressive. I’d love to talk it all over because he is for two of my characters. FC isn’t necessary but I really want it to be him lmao.

May 8 2016, 09:10 PM
Reaper
When in roam, do as the Romans.
None
Demisexual
Single
Mike, Micheal, Gelo

awards

ides of death
Yukie
Donatello| 130+| Skinwalker?/FAE? | OPEN
Job: Police Force?
Relationship:Old Partner/Friend
Notes:
Once upon a time, Michel was in the Police Force. 100 years ago, he was killed on the job. Now the interesting thing is, Michel as not reconnected with his old friend. He has with his sister, but because he focused on his job and family he has almost forgotten his friend from so many years ago. Michel hasn't forgotten just yet, but he cannot leave the city. He doesn't know where Don is. Michel has opened up to his family after 50 years, but not his friend. His friend wasn't around and his family lost in touch with him. 50 years after being apart of his family again, it's all going to change with Don.

Now, however you want to play it, he could have gone somewhere else and recently returned, or went into hiding after the death of his friend. It's going to be a lot of feelings, anger, yelling and shock. Michel will be so happy to see his friend again, but the real question is: What will Don say or do?

I am open to listening to any ideas. Name and age is pretty open to. He has to be some sort of Sempiternal or Fae, i'm open to either. Police Force is optional as well. Face is Hugh Jackman. I love it, but you dont have to use it so that's open too lol.

Leonardo | 200+ | Fae | Open ON HOLD
Job: Carpenter/Shop Owner
Relationship:Business Partner
Notes:
When Micheal finally decided to settle in and actually live in SF, he wanted to get into a job he loved. Here is the shops owner. They're friendship starts about 50 years ago when Michel wants to come and work for the shop of his. Furniture is their specialty and everyone loves that right? Personalty it really open for you to interpret, i just believe they will get along. Chris Hemsworth is the FC, but that does not have to be it. Name isn't required, but can you tell I like Renaissance artist? lol.

I'm open to ideas and willing to chat and plot 8D !

Someone has played him one before. No I'm not asking for it to be the same, but if you want an example here is his app.

Jul 26 2016, 06:47 PM
Fire Dragon
If there's one thing that I know is, that its best to let it go so lets just let it roll.
Unseelie Court
Homosexual
Single
Lea

awards

out of your control
Yukie
Lillian Cass | 900+? | Ice Dragon | Scarlett Johanson
Job: Owner of 5 Star Hotel
Relationship: Mother
Notes:
Little Miss Cass. Now the last name is up for debate and so is the first name. This is Lea's mom. I pretty much picture this woman as a very high maintenance. She is divorce from her first husband who is Lea’s father and is the owner of a very fancy and top of the line hotel. Another key element I see in her is being a homophobe. I suggest reading Lea’s side of the history to see what all went on. The point of this is somehow these two will talk again and her mother already doesn’t agree with Lea’s ‘lifestyle’. She could even try to conform her daughter into something she wants. These two clash a lot before they separated. The whole relationship can he discussed and talk about ideas but the idea is she is just this single divorced woman with a bitchy attitude and single minded views. More can be come into play and talked about how the divorced really happened. I’m up for suggestions. The face is Scarlette Johanson and I like it. If you find another that’s fine, but I prefer is she was blonde. Also she must be a Ice Dragon.
Donovan Nowell | 900+? | Fire Dragon | Leonardo Dicaprio
Job: Unseelie Chairman
Relationship: Father
Notes:

Her come father dear. Now he’s a little more open to interpretation. Whatever reason the parents are divorced. I imagine the man is very political thus that is how he becomes one of the chairmen at one point. Now I imagine Lea and her father haven’t talk in about 200 years. Possibly longer because of the divorced, it’s up to you to decide. Main point is, he doesn’t know about Lea being a homosexual and knows nothing of what happened between her and the mother. I kind of want him to be kind of in the dark of the relationship that the ladies have with one another. It’s possible he’s a big workaholic, which is why the divorced happened. Who knows! I’m open to ideas. He could easily not know his daughter is actually in the city. Or he could know and is trying to find a way to connect with her. I don’t think he’s as harsh as the mother. The face is Leonardo Decaprio. I love the face, but you’re open to others, I just like him to be a blonde. Yes, he must be a Fire Dragon.

Someone has made him before. HERE is that bio. No i do not expect you to make it the same. This is just a sample of what he could be. c:

Oct 7 2016, 09:09 PM
Vampire
I know what I am. I just feel torn when it comes to survival.
Valdit Nest
Bisexual
Single
Thad

awards

troubled morals
Yukie
she,her | EST | 3/3/3 | Yukie#7980
George | 1000+| Vampire | OPEN
Relationshiop:Sire
Notes:
This is very open to interpretation. Name, Face (somewhat) and personality. Mainly this guy is Thad's sire who turned centuries ago. The bond I want them to have is more like a teacher and student type deal. He is someone Thaddeus confines in if he's havign trouble. Someone to talk to really, and almost like a father to him. He will know Soren, but that relationship isn't very close. It doesn't have to be this face, but I would like it to be an older gentlemen.
Feb 19 2017, 11:02 AM
Sanskrit Fire Naga
History is nothing to dwell on. We learn and we strive.
Unseelie Court
Demisexual
Single/Shipped
Dessa

awards

soft heart
Yukie
she, her, thing | EST | 3/3/3 |
Ignatius | 500+| Fae | OPEN
Relationshiop:Rapist from long ago.
Notes:
Would you forgive him?

Say hello to…yes, the rapist. Now this is pretty open of how you want to play it, but here’s a few main things. When the Europeans came to the West Indies and stretch into the lands and they stole the land. (You know, what Columbus did lol). Odessa and her people around her were all pulled into the sugar mills to work among other things. The woman were raped. This includes her. This white man was one of the men that did rape Odessa. Or at least one of the main ones that did continuously. I’m don’t have a preference of how I wanted to play this.

He could still be straight up racist still and it would cause immediate tension and turns to a hateful relationship. Odessa doesn't actually hold a grudge against the white man, she's kinda over it all in a way.

Or he could feel regret for all the actions he did back then and would want to apologize or make it up to her. Who knows what he coudl feel.

Either way I’m open to any interpretation. We can chat and work things out c: I like Matt Bomer, but it doesn't have to be him. All I really ask is that he’s white, cause it would make sense cause ya knooow history. Also He must be a fae creature. Doesn’t matter which, but Fae is the only thing that works. Also, because this was long ago, there really isn't a way to prove that this man really did rape her or anyone else for that matter. It was widely known in history of what Europeans did and at this point in time it's probably just left in the books. (Just don't go gloating about it lolol)

Sep 10 2017, 03:22 PM
1901 Demon International Trade of SF and Dock Master
Archdemon
I have one rule. Make a deal and keep it.
Hell
Heterosexual
Single
Mr. McLeod

awards

i have hell to raise
Yukie
she, her, thing | EST | 3/3/3 | Yukie#7980
Shirley | 1700-1900 | Angel | Kate Bosworth
Relationshiop:Ex Wife/Love Interest
Oddly enough, she is going to be the love interest of this horrible man. It’s crazy, and he doesn’t deserve her, but just hear me out. Bart may have sunken deep in the depths of hell and taken all that he can but there is still the smallest soft spot in his heart. This spot it so his wife. Technically this is his ex-wife.

I picture Shirley as this sweet mother who cares deeply for her family. Although she denies, it, she still loves Bart.

The break down is, she gave up her soul to make a deal with Bart so their children could be safe. Bart never corrupted her soul; she was more kept as a prisoner. Locked away in hell with hurting here every so often, but never actually tore her soul apart to the point where she was corrupted. Their son has gotten married and she was able to see him and attend the wedding before going back to being a prisoner. Some time passes and she is actually taken out of hell and saved and becomes an angel.

Now where does that leave her?

So, to me, I imagine she wants to confront Bart. She wants to talk to him and connect with him. She believes and knows he has a soft heart because he kept his “deal” even though he could have easily not have. There’s gonna be come plotting and conflict with the son and new son in law, so have fun mushy times of love with them, while they judge at why she’s even giving father a second chance. In the end, I see there is an understanding, she can’t change Bart, but I feel as though there is a compromise because she still loves him and he does love her. Of course it’s a wacky and weird plot I’m okay with talking things out and seeing how it goes. But I do want them back together even if it means he has to behalf towards his children.

Sep 10 2017, 04:02 PM
Fleshy toll human
the kids aren't alright.
N/A
Pansexual
Single
Gus

awards

there once was a man
Yukie
Abigail Letterman | 28 | Witch | Ann Hathaway?
Job:Open
Relationship: Sister
Notes: Alrighty then here we have the middle child of the Letterman family and the only girl! There are a few things that are a must and I’ll get those out of the way.

Her age, her species that are listed, yes those are a stay and also, most importantly she is deaf.

I imagine she’s a kind, lovable person. She never thought Gus to be a disappointment, unlike what their parents thought of him or what the younger brother thinks. I picture them being close. Gus would always do everything he could for her so she didn’t have a hard time growing up or getting used to living with her deaf disability. I’m open for options on her personality, but those were the main things I wanted for her. Totally would like to talk and chat about stuff, I’m on discord and you can always send me a PM c:

I do love Anne Hathaway, but you don’t have to use her. I just want someone that looks like Gus (Adam Driver)

Ernest Letterman | 24-26 | Witch | Ezra Miller?
Relationship:Little Brother
Notes:
The youngest Letterman and the biggest angry asshole.

Like the other sibling. Species is witch, age is between the range I listed. Face isn’t necessary, as long as he matches Adam Driver in a little way.

Alright so the youngest brother, and the most angry. He was the child that was not spoiled, but in fact he had the most pressure pushed to him. Due to the fact his brother does not have magic and he was a disappointment to their parents, all the pressure of greatness was now pushed to him. The main goal is that Gus wants to connect with his brother but the Ernest isn’t so easy. I’m open to talking and getting ideas throw around. I do want him to have a giant grudge to Gus, even though it isn’t Gus’s fault he didn’t have magic and that he wanted to follow his choices and not bound by their parents.

Get me on Discord or send me a PM and we can get talkin'~

Nov 26 2017, 07:06 PM
Harpy
thousand years and I'll love you for a thousand more.
Seelie Court
Bisexual
Single
Yetti

awards

couture
Yukie
Jebediah -- | 500+ | Fae | Robert Pattinson
Job: Salon Manager/Right hand
Relationship: Manager/Fertilzer
Notes:
The man has two main jobs. He is the manager at the Salon that Yvette owns, so he helps runs it while she's not there. He also fucks Yvette when she asked of him to. They dont have any special means to that relationship, but he is there so she can get fertilized eggs for her sister. I mean pretty easy right?

Personality is open, so as long as he gets along with her decently and obeys when she needs him for his sperms lol. We could easily talk about motive for him agreeing to it, if he doesn't like her personally, then perhaps she paid him more to do it? I'm open to talking about it c:

He is a fae, doesn't matter what kind. Face is optional as is the name

Viviana -- | 30+ | OPEN | Priyanka Chopra
Job: Model/Hair Stylist/Left hand
Relationship: Personal model and left hand
Notes:

Open to species, FC and pretty much personality.

Viviana is one of the hair stylist at Yvette’s salon and probably the highest below the manager. She also is the left hand to Yvette and helps her out. Hair is one job and a model is another. Yvette uses her to experiment with styles and such so she can see it on another person. And because Yvette’s sister is a artist I see Vivi modeling for her as well. There is a potential ship for this to join the sisters in a polyship. It’s not required but its open and we can talk about it. Yes, I do see Yvette and Vivi sleeping together but that doesn’t have to lead into anything.

Vivi, along with Jedidiah are assistants to Yvette so they help her around the shop and other errands she asked of them. Sometimes Vivi could be pulled over to Blood Silk and could model over there as well.

That’s pretty much it and is pretty open to things as long as she loyal to Yvette c:

Dec 10 2017, 02:18 PM
Pali Venom Naga
you give a girl all sorts of nasty ideas.
Unseelie Court
Bisexual
Single
Pan, Panda

awards

the king is dead
Yukie
she, her | EST | 3/3/3 | Yukie#7980
Luther Burell? | 30-80+ | Spellbinder | Gaspard Ulliel? TAKEN
Job:Preacher
Relationshiop:Second Hand Help to Pandora/(possible)Fuck buddy
Notes:
Father Burell is here to bless you.

Luther here is a man of insanity and religious values that are actually questionable. Of course hiding it with a charmed smile and gentle touch he is well beloved by his congregation of the church. He may be a preacher, but he has a duty of serving Pandora in in her shop. He helps enchant weapons and provide his skills for special orders that are to be taken place. He had the ability to bless items to help with spiritual protection of angels and demons.

A few things required of him, he is a spellbinder and bonded to Pandora, he is a preacher and works for Pan as well.

Personality wise it pretty open. I imagine he’s pretty fucked up in the head and hides it from the people, because clearly he claims to be a ‘man of god’ when clearly he’s not with his actions lol. It’s very possible he and Pandora sleep with one another as well but that’s not completely necessary. Face is optional, not needed, but I would like it to be a man. Age is open, depending on what you want him to bond with for pan. I would perfer Blood binding so the man lives longer and can work for her. But i'm open to discussing~

He’s an interesting character and I’d love to talk things out if you’re interested c:

Mar 2 2018, 04:32 PM
Selkie - Seal
Don't threaten me with a good time
Seelie Court
Pansexual
Single/Unshipped
Jules, JD

awards

never get enough
Yukie
She, her, it | EST | 3/3/3 | Yukie#7980
Philistine -- | 30+ | OPEN | mary leigh
Job: Tattoo Artist
Relationship: coworker
Notes:

So this is just a coworker for Jules. Very open to pretty much everything. I imagine she probably a little more ‘girly’ compared to Jules as she’s always back and forth. Just someone she works with so the relationship could be friendly to hateful lmao. I’m up for whatever really~ The face isnt’ required, but I would like it to be someone that it covered with tattoos.

Duke -- | 30+ | OPEN | Marshall Perrin
Job: Tattoo Arist
Relationship:Coworker
Notes:

So this is just a coworker for Jules. Very open to pretty much everything, just this time it’s a dude lmao. Just someone she works with so the relationship could be friendly to hateful lmao. I’m up for whatever really~ The face isnt’ required, but I would like it to be someone that it covered with tattoos.

Jun 1 2018, 07:51 AM
Grey Wolf
Furore Pack
Homosexual
Single/Unshipped
Ales

awards

i am everything
Yukie
she, her | EST | 3/3/3 | Yukie#7980
-- -- | 30+ | OPEN | Summer Bishil
Job: Model/Open
Relationship: Beard
Notes:

Ales is gay as hell and of course proudly flaunts it. Their relationship is almost romantic, but clearly she is only his beard. Someone that he may cuddle and have a girls night out with. In other words she is his best female friend. Although there would still be some things he probably never tell her, they're practically two peas in a pod of queen bitches. Personality, species and all that is really open. I would imagine she'd used her for a model, it doesn't have to be her main job, but yas she must model for him at least! As long as she gets along with him I'm pretty open to suggestions and plotting.

As much as i love the face, i'm okay with changing it if you have other ideas.

-- -- | 30+ | OPEN | Jason Ralph
Job: Personal Assistant/Openish
Relationship:Personal Assistant/Friend
Notes:

Of course the diva needs an assistant. Ales is probably someone that i very opposite to his assistant. He's generally pretty open all around. He does work for Ales, but he can also have other job if you want. Personality i'm not to picky with. I imagine probably a little bit nerdy and someone that is sometimes uncomfortable with how Ales comes off but overall gets along with him fine. Again I'm open to a lot you just need to hit me up and chat with me c:

I love the face but i'm willing to part if you have another in mind.

Topic Options

Fast Reply

New Thread

UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED Ataraxy Frisson RPG
Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
Maelstrom The Four Dimensions The Reckless Kind 『 M E R C Y 』 Vexxor Mass Effect: from ashes Potterwatch Restored crooked saints 

Shadowplay RPG-D
tagbox requires separate login -- pls mark [tw] & [m] tags

Skinned by SARAH exclusively for Fugue State.