Fugue State

a state or period of loss of awareness of one's identity

summer event: june 10th - August 31st
Forum Rules .

WANT ADS
This forum is guest friendly!~

We don't have reserves for want ad faces, however we do ask all our members to extend common courtesy to each other and check through what's already listed and try not to use the same faces that someone else is requesting. If they are, please contact the other member and ask if they mind sharing before you post your request(s)~

When taking a wanted, feel free to tag the thread in question or contact the player via PM/discord!

New Thread

Aesop's Wanted Stories
Jul 9 2018, 09:21 AM
Erectus
Nirvana
heavenly
in a relationship
Aesop

awards

Shoo
Aesop
they/she/etc | est | 3/3/3 | lol
AESOP'S WANTED

Roman
Future Trophy / Target (Andrew Scott) - Phoenix
Pet / Employee / Avenger (Damien Nazario) - Skinwalker
Employee (Maggie Q.) - Witch
Associate (Dylan McDermott) - Greater/Arch?
Avoiding / Ex (Norman Reedus) - Vampire
'Offspring' / Employee (Rosamund Pike) - Vampire

Marloes
Role, pending character

Ashe
Role, pending character

Carmichael
Bonded (Dacre Montgomery) - Witch
Jul 9 2018, 09:22 AM
886 Vampire A Salt & Battery Owner / Manager, Fae Hunter
Vampire
Never was anything great achieved without danger.
Valdit Nest
Pansexual
Single Pringle
Hieronymus

awards

The Boogie Man
Aesop
w/e | est | 3/3/3 | n/a
Wanted for Roman
These will be fairly vague because I'm open about what these characters become and I'm more interested in having people in his life that have some history with him. Nothing's really set. I like roleplaying through things to explore whatever vibe each character portrays.

Scott is a phoenix that Roman has hunted for centuries. He has held him captive several times over. The most important thing about their relationship is that Scott experiences memory loss and typically has flashes well after his rebirth... which is a problem because Roman enjoys getting close to him. I think it would fit the story if he was from the British Isles.

In any case, Roman has enslaved and killed many people in this man's life and despite their odd reunions that always seem off to Scott, they are clear enemies. Roman is the villain. By comparison, Scott is someone who generally lives an honest life despite being sarcastic and wily. He has a few long-time fae friends who occasionally care for him but due to his memory loss, each time around, he often leaves their safety to 'relive' a new life, which unknowingly leads him out towards an open field for Roman.

Roman is interested in Scott because he's a rare pure breed phoenix.. and because he's not a nice person. He means it when he says "Your tears are delicious."

FAE: PHOENIX | ANDREW SCOTT
Damien is a tasty pet. He's essentially a snack. Conceptually he was raised in mixed-species home. His step father was a unicorn, his mother a Skinwalker. His own father was a skinwalker or some other fae. In any case, his younger half-siblings were fae. He knew of the name Hieronymus because his step-father would tell his siblings of the 'legend of Hieronymus'.

Given his rotational activity as a hunter, Roman benefits from diluted stories that sound like myths, and second hand stories that spread throughout the kingdom. Damien, motivated by watching the cautiousness of his fae brethren, and hearing the stories, has actively decided to pursue the 'legend'. He fell into Roman's lap because he seemed like a decent lead for information and will soon put the clues together to realize he's been the prey of his target.

On the other hand, Damien is a bit of a supernatural noob, and while he knows enough about his family's kind, he's also not that great at being any sort of detective or sleuth. And so Roman quickly scooped him up and has been using him as a snack source while also compelling almost every facet of their interactions.

SKINWALKER | DAMIEN NAZARIO
Maggie is a beautiful witch-doctor... or whatever type of witch that creates potions and does whatever. She has a complex relationship with Roman. She's well-versed in the Black Market. She's also a client of Roman's, though isn't entirely aware of his identity as a fae hunter. To her, he's simply her boss... who inappropriately flirts with her.

He's not particularly interested in her but he knows she's involved in some really dark magic and he wants to watch and encourage the chaos. She's in a coven (Tenebrae) and is power hungry, but she is also in constant contradiction with her coven and will probably be kicked out or exit on her own accord. I also see her having a familiar. She's either a sorcery, Shaman, or Warlock.

WITCH | MAGGIE Q
So this is complicated because this character has dual roles. On one hand he plays some part in the Black Market. On the other hand, he is connected to a character I haven't made (as a love interest). Still, I think the dual roles would fit well. Roman deals in fae slavery. He once needed a place to keep his victims until he finally opts to sell them off.

Dylan takes advantage of Roman's 'business' for making contracts and manipulating souls. He's rather fond of soul manipulation and has been known to be an annoying AF trickster. He also has a slew of daeva, hellhounds, and imps, for some reason or another but it stretches out his reach. It played a large role in Roman's ability to sniff out certain kinds of fae. Roman is far from fond of Dylan. He tried to drink shis blood once (he likes consuming shit he shouldn't consume). Dylan possessed Roman at some point early on in his vampire-hood. That's open.

Basically Roman hates him but they still 'work' together, despite Roman decision to shift into contract work.

ARCHDEMON | DYLAN McDermott
This character is fairly open because I want to see how this could progress or develop. Roman avoids any sort of romantic entanglement, and quite literally packs the hell up and leaves. My idea is that Norman, who is likely older or near the age of Roman, was a comrade in some conflict in Europe (Roman was in/out of several of the Crusades and other conflicts like the 30 yr war and the 100 yr war).

He saw right through Roman's exterior and was one of the very few people who then dealt with him at his most unpleasant. Eventually emotions and attraction was involved, so Roman bounced. Throughout the many centuries, they've crossed paths - with Norman being the one to occasionally track Roman down. They have an intense push-pull connection. Norman finds Roman intriguing, and actually finds true joy and amusement in the man's avoidance of him.

They're the worst version of bffs.

VAMPIRE | NORMAN REEDUS
Damien turned Rosamund a few centuries back, likely in England. She was sick, maybe with the bubonic plague, and died. Firstly, he still makes comments that she tasted terribly. She hates him for abandoning her just years after she became a vampire. She joined the nest that he was briefly a part of. She learned to be a vampire from other vampires.

Essentially she seeks out Roman and is part of the reason why Damien catches a hint on who Roman really is. She barely knows the detail, only that she saw him in some capacity within the market (likely handing over an item or a fae). She's fiesty, energetic, hella angry, and despite her ill will towards Roman, a part of her just wants his attention and approval.

While she was a human, she knew him because he would visit the 'hospital' and tell amazing stories. He seemed at the time like a great guy. He turned her on a whim and legitimately isn't sure why. Perhaps he wanted a fae-hunting partner? Anyway, he treats her like a kid / brat / nuisance.

VAMPIRE | ROSAMUND PIKE
Jul 9 2018, 09:24 AM
Erectus
Nirvana
heavenly
in a relationship
Aesop

awards

Shoo
Aesop
Pending: For Marloes (pending char)

Jul 9 2018, 09:25 AM
Erectus
Nirvana
heavenly
in a relationship
Aesop

awards

Shoo
Aesop
Pending: For Ashe [Pending Char]

Jul 11 2018, 03:37 PM
cougar
why not always? Be the ocean, where I unravel. Be my only, be the water where I'm wading.
Cautela Pard
Pansexual
Single
Mike

awards

Danger
Aesop
they/she/etc | Est | 3/3/3 | n/a - ask
Carmichael is bonded to this witch. I have a very basic synopsis for this character.

coming soon

DACRE MONTGOMERY | ## | WITCH | FC

Topic Options

Fast Reply

New Thread

UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED Ataraxy Frisson RPG
Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
Maelstrom The Four Dimensions The Reckless Kind 『 M E R C Y 』 Vexxor Mass Effect: from ashes Potterwatch Restored crooked saints 

Shadowplay RPG-D
tagbox requires separate login -- pls mark [tw] & [m] tags

Skinned by SARAH exclusively for Fugue State.