group
FS
sexuality
Straight
status
Taken
mature
All the smexy smutty threads
Here I would write something witty. But everything sounded so twitty. So here I put nothing, though it seems to be something, and now you are all stuck with this diddy.
N/A
Her Royal Something or Other

SETH ALEXANDER FLETCHER
Character Basics
full name
Seth Alexander Fletcher
nickname(s)
Push
age & D.O.B.
39 (March 16, 1978)
pronouns
He/Him
Job
Unemployed
Group
with his sire
Sub-Species
Vampire
Play By
Thomas Dekker

Player
OOC Alias
Verse
pronouns
She/Her
timezone
Central
contact(s)
PM/Verse#3866: Discord
Appearance
hair & eyes
Dark brown and shaggy, blue
height
5'8
tattoo(s) & Scar(s)
Any that the face claim has.
other
Wicked looking eyebrows

Personality & Orientation
Sexuality
Bisexual
Romantic Orientation
Biromantic
about
Seth is more lost little boy than the bad ass thug that he likes everyone to believe he is. He is more aware of what is going on around him and more in tune to it than he lets on. He feels more keenly than he will ever admit to. Seth is morose, rebellious, broody, and a general pain the ass. It's how he copes and deals with the life that fate had dealt him. He's even more so now that he's a vampire. He really does play up to people's expectations of him which means he has to do very little as very little is ever expected of him. But he has many layers most of which he refuses to explore.
Quirks, dislikes & likes
Fighting
Smoking
Angry/No emotions sex
Chili cheese fries [formerly]
Rooftops
Technoclubs, feeding purposes only
Feeding

Dislikes: Being alone
Crowds
Easy men or women
What he's become, personality wise
Violence

Quirks: Seth is a bit of a conundrum. He doesn't like crowds, but he hates feeling alone and abandoned. He doesn't care for violence, but he has no qualms fighting. There is a difference between fighting and violence in his eyes. He's become everything he doesn't particularly care for by way of his emo angsty attitude. He both loathes and loves his brother, his fallen idol.

Family
Father & Mother
Mother: Catherine Fletcher (Alive)
Father: Daryl Fletcher (Alive)
Various foster parents
Siblings
Travis Fletcher - Older brother - Estranged
Children
None
Pets
None
history
Let's get one thing straight, I'm not here because I want to be. Lenore thought it would be good for me to see someone because she dragged my ass here and figured seeing my brother again will require therapy. Keep in mind, the crazy ass vampire has thought I needed therapy since she met me. She just can't seem to stop trying to be a mother hen to everyone. How on earth she became a blood sucking fiend is beyond me, she won't talk about it. But anyway, she made this appointment as soon as we landed in San Francisco so here the fuck I am.

Let me guess you want to hear about my family life, yeah? Well it sucked. Families suck. All that crap about having your back and so on and so forth? It's a lie. They just tell you that shit to get your hopes up and then they stomp them and grind them into the dirt. Take my older brother for example. Growing up, he was an awesome big brother, I idolized him. He took care of me, protected me from our parents, well most of the time. He couldn't be there all the time. He was going to get me out of there and he was going to be the one to raise me.

Next thing I know we are being pulled apart and thrown into the system. The son of bitch gets this nice cozy little foster family while I got shit on. He was going to get his education. He was going to get a job. He was going to get me out of that hell hole. Bull fucking shit. He left me to rot. Disappeared and then when I was like fourteen he showed back up but by then it was too late. I was done with him. I beat the crap out of him. I don't care what he says, I beat the crap out of him. [Not really but that's his story and he's sticking to it]. That was the last I saw of him.

So there I was, in a gang, getting high, drunk, or whatever. Stealing shit and getting in trouble. I learned enough to figure out how to get in just enough trouble to get sent for a short stint to juvie, but not enough to get in seriously serious trouble. But I had street cred. By seventeen I was gone, took off to God knows where and spent the next four years knocking around all over the place.

By twenty-one I ended up in New Orleans and that's where Lenore found me. She picked me up out of the gutter, literally, dusted me off and took me under her wing. She gave me about three months and when I didn't quite fall into line like she wanted, she turned me into a vampire. Which in turn made me stuck her to her side for quite some time. She worked with me and over the past eighteen years I had started to learn to better myself. Sort of. She's still working out of the kinks of my moody disposition. Though she just set me back a bit when she finally got me to tell her my story. God she went into mission mode. I love the crazy bitch but she is bound and determined to repair the relationship between me and my brother.

As I said, she found out he was in San Francisco and here I am. Not that I have a choice, though I am avoiding looking for my brother. I already know she'd do that for the both of us, so I just let her think I'm doing my part when I'm actually just hiding out. This doesn't go anywhere right? I mean you aren't going to tell her I'm not looking for the son of a bitch, right? Good because I don't need that stress in my life. Just because she thinks that family should be with family doesn't mean I do. There I told you my shit. I'm out. Peace.

PM
^
Verse
 Posted: Sep 16 2017, 05:57 PM
0 posts
puppeted by Verse
Hey You or Not Her
Central She/Her/WTF
job
Lazy slob
species
Humanish
group
FS
sexuality
Straight
status
Taken
mature
All the smexy smutty threads
Here I would write something witty. But everything sounded so twitty. So here I put nothing, though it seems to be something, and now you are all stuck with this diddy.
N/A
Her Royal Something or Other

POSTED
PM
^

Topic Options
New Thread!

affs & tags
Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
Maelstrom All of Me Fractured The Four Dimensions OCULI VIDENTIUM 

Black Prism ACTA ruinandrise UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED MEFA; a pre-Shepard Mass Effect RP Ataraxy Frisson RPG
Shadowplay RPG-D
Tagbox requires separate login. Sign up using the gear below.

Skinned by SARAH exclusively for Fugue State.